[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

phuthuybx

sarNie Egg
Thanks everybody for sharing lots of pics, videos and and translating news about Yadech :thanks:

The pics that Nadech lifted Yaya in the sunset and they swim together at Maldives reminds me the scene that Athit proposed Nong Nee in TNNKK.

On the day of calendar signing, the teddy bear that the fan gave Yaya really looks alike Nadech's appearance (shirt, glasses). I don't know if there was a coincidence or the one who gave the bear is a Yadecher because I see "N <3 Yaya" on the back of the teddy bear's left foot. When I saw that, I just read "Nadech loves Yaya". hahaha

I like the song "Everything about you" in this clip. The lyric is so meaningful and I feel like it described Yadech :heart:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz9MxVZ8fHo[/youtubt]

"Everything About You"

You chased me
I caught you
So glad we found each other
We whispered forever
To share our lives together
To watch our dreams unfold

And I love everything about you
Everything you are
You'd catch a falling star
If I asked you
And I couldn't live a single day without you
You hold me in your arms
And once again, I know
That I'm the only one for you

The way you laugh, the way we dance
The way you hold my hand
The way you give, the way you kiss
The way you look at me
You make life beautiful

Everything you are
If I asked you
You hold me in your arms
And once again, I know

Oh, I love the light that shines in your eyes
When you talk about our girls
And love the way you smile when they walk
Into a room
Oh, I love how you care about brokenness
How injustice moves your heart enough
To make a change
You give all you are
Everyday

Everything you are
If I asked you
You hold me in your arms
And once again, I know

I love everything about you
You hold me in your arms
And once again I know
The only one for you
The love of my life
So glad I found you

Yeah...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello my dear Yadechers.  For those who celebrated Thanksgiving, hope you all had a wonderful time with your loved ones na ka.
Thank you everyone for your beautiful shares.

More cute pictures of our beautiful couples at the event...... :heart: :heart: :heart:

-
-

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na rakyadech for sharing this translated interview.

Regarding about the prediction from fortune tellers that Yaya will end up with a much older man and Nadech will be with someone outside of ET, I wondered if these fortune tellers had predicted that Yaya's future would mirror her mother's.   Mae Pla had married a much older man and she seems to have a happy marriage.   I hope Yadech fans who have been cheering for Nadech and Yaya off screen will not be disheartened by this prediction.    No one can predict the future, and Nadech and Yaya are still very young and have a long future ahead of them.    They will meet many people along the way, and if they were meant to be together then they will end up together regardless of what fortune tellers' prediction.

ps:  I like what Nadech said that he doesn't believe in prediction but believe in his mom .....very wise son, indeed!

Good night and sweetest dream everyone!

credit Barry.Ya FB

rakyadech said:
INTERVIEW NADECH AT EVENT BIRDY YESTERDAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP9KpUyH-tY​

Reporter: In the picture when you went shooting for the magazine recently, someone think that your hand touched Yaya’s breasts?
Nadech: Actually, that picture reflected the light and it’s quite dark, so it looks like I’m touching her breasts, but it was not like that. Since we acted again the scene in concert. I picked her up at sunset, it makes much more beautiful. P'Jum will also takes this picture to magazines.

Reporter: How do you feel when people think your hand touched her breasts?

Nadech: I feel no good when people think in that way. I really didn’t touch anything. I also talked to her but there is nothing cause there is no touch.
Reporter: Do you fear Yaya will be damaged when there is news like that?
Nadech: I was shocked but there is no touch in deed, I just hold her waist. She also kept safe by herself.

Reporter: Whenever a new year is coming, there will be some prediction from the fortune tellers, and recently someone told that Nadech and Yaya will not be a real couple.
Nadech: I don’t know that is true or not. Cause there is nothing. We have worked together for a long time. I do not think we will be a real couple or something like that. We work together, talk together happily without thinking about it. It is not right time to mention it again. Just working together, we can be met more thing in life . She is my best friend, we feel comfortable to talk to each other.

Reporter: A fortune teller said Yaya will be couple with a much older men.
Nadech: Well, I do not know.

Reporter: Will you make yourself older?
Nadech: I'm getting old now (laughs).

Reporter: When you hear this prediction, did you feel depressed?
Nadech: No, I'm not

Reporter: The fortune teller also said you will be paired with a girl who is outside the entertainment industry?
Nadech: Oh, I also don’t know whether that girl is outside the entertainment industry or not.

Reporter: Do you believe it?
Nadech: I do not believe in what fortune teller said as what my mom said. My family also know about this. My family will watch out for this.

Reporter: Have your mother said that you are a couple?
Nadech: She said it need a little more time my body will be nice. (laughs)

Reporter: It’s supposed that your mother said Yaya and you will be a real couple?
Nadech: If my mother said Yaya and I will be a real couple? I also don’t know how to believe it. But if she said so, I would trust her in advance (laughs). Oh. No! (laughs)

Reporter: I saw you posted the picture of white car. You have just bought it, right?

Nadech: White car? I bought it for a long time,it was secondhand goods. When I bought it, it has been used for 4 years. I am a big fan of cars but their cost and price is quite high. So I want to do something quickly and in accordance with my conditions. When I drive, I sometimes feel very stressful because its speed is high a bit but it’s not dangerous.

Reporter: There also news about the day you signed new calendars for CH3. On Pantip website, people discussed that you joked about the bear with Yaya?
Nadech: Really? I don’t know. But fanclub gave a bear for Yaya in that day. And I've joked that "I’m a bear, too." That’s all! But I don’t know how they understand.

Reporter: How are you doing recently?
Nadech: At this time, I film 7 days. Lom Rak Son has only a little more to finish.

Reporter: Do you have any plans for your birthday?
Nadech: I will be filming lakorn Tarm Rak Kuen Jai in province on my birthday, there will be no a birthday present. I will not buy anything for myself. There might be no surprise as well.

Reporter: Do you have any plans for New Year holiday?
Nadech: I will come back to Khon Kaen on New Year holiday to visit relatives. It may be a longday holiday until 5th January. When there is no work, I often go home.

credit. Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage

phuthuybx

sarNie Egg
I agree with you, Vimalee. We can see how well Nadech & Yaya have grown up for 5 years. They understand and support each other no matter what happened. They feel happy and satisfied with what they have and how they are now.  I believe if they are meant to be together, they will end up together. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart: ....can't never get enough of Yadech pictures.

Never far from each other...... :wub:

Always taking good care of nong sao........ :heart:

Awww......so sweet....... :wub:
Good night and sweet dreams everyone! :cloud9:

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Thanks Vim and MrsChums

i felt sorry for yaya about the dirty jokes thrown on her whoever made that green jokes i will surely slap him or her :rant: yes i am a war freak person if being provoked but thanks to BARRY BEAR was there to the rescue for his lady love :heart:  :coverlaf:  :wub:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
phuthuybx said:
I agree with you, Vimalee. We can see how well Nadech & Yaya have grown up for 5 years. They understand and support each other no matter what happened. They feel happy and satisfied with what they have and how they are now.  I believe if they are meant to be together, they will end up together. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” 

thanks phut

i agree with you that DESTINY is by choice not by chance...I still thank the fortune tellers though their predictions are negative it will serve as a warning.....you see yadech always choose to work together always went to merit together...and i remember yaya given a chance to have an event with jj but she turned it down(just a rumor)...she rather wanted to do it her p chai :wub:  :coverlaf:

dariey

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:

...and i remember yaya given a chance to have an event with jj but she turned it down...she rather wanted to do it her p chai :wub:  :coverlaf:

i don't think she turn it down and i believe there was reason behind this which only they know.sorry to highlight this but i just don't want people to see that ya doesn't want to work with others beside nadech.i have enough read people negative comment and bash her regarding this matter since they only see her work with nadech all the time while they ignore the fact that ya did have work with others too.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech said Yaya likes the beautiful weather in Lampang so he asked the MC if there was a piece of land he could look into......loud cheers from the audiences.

I  :heart: :heart: :heart:  these comments regarding what Nadech said:

" The weather in Chiang Mai is very nice too.   How about move near me and I will be very happy to babysit your future children. "   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

" Barry ka, you are coming out this strong, very soon all the fortune tellers will cheer for you too. "     :loool:  :loool:  :loool: 

credit as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed, Yaya has worked with others too besides Nadech, but people tend to forget because they have seen her working with Nadech often.    It's normal since they are close and they can coordinate their work schedules for example, they would work on their individual lakorns on Mon-Wed or Thur-Sat and reserve the rest for other functions.

We don't know exactly why Yaya didn't renew her contract with Uniqlo when James Jirayu came on board.   I have my own reason and it might not come even close to the real reason, but again nobody knows for sure.   Nadech is very popular and in high demands and no newbies have come that close to him until James J. came along.    James is extremely popular and he has a very huge fans base; some of Nadech's fans have become his fans.    His fees are as high as Nadech or even more in some cases.   We can say James J. is Nadech's main competitor, and I can completely understand if Yaya turned down working with James J. because Nadech is her close friend and Pe Chai whom she cares and admires a lot.

dariey said:

i don't think she turn it down and i believe there was reason behind this which only they know.sorry to highlight this but i just don't want people to see that ya doesn't want to work with others beside nadech.i have enough read people negative comment and bash her regarding this matter since they only see her work with nadech while they ignore the fact that ya did have work with others too.

Vimalee said:
Thank you na rakyadech for sharing this translated interview.

Regarding about the prediction from fortune tellers that Yaya will end up with a much older man and Nadech will be with someone outside of ET, I wondered if these fortune tellers had predicted that Yaya's future would mirror her mother's.   Mae Pla had married a much older man and she seems to have a happy marriage. 

I didn't realize that there was a big age difference between Mae Pla and her husband.  What is the age difference?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
dariey said:
i don't think she turn it down and i believe there was reason behind this which only they know.sorry to highlight this but i just don't want people to see that ya doesn't want to work with others beside nadech.i have enough read people negative comment and bash her regarding this matter since they only see her work with nadech while they ignore the fact that ya did have work with others too.
Sometimes what we see and read on the surface is only a small percentage of what is more profound underneath. Over the yrs, naya have proven that there is always a reason or purpose in tiniest things they do, and the cunning ways they deal with tricky situations is what some of us takes for granted sometimes. The way the treat, show respect and love for one another makes me wonder are they really in their early 20s or an 80yr old couple in disguise lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I hope my Yadechers had a fabulous Thanksgiving with your family and love ones.

If Yaya turned down working with JJ because she worries about Nadech then I am very happy with her decision. Lol sounds selfish of me but I would have done the same.
They look so cute the event. I hope the lakorn for them next year is true.

dariey

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
Sometimes what we see and read on the surface is only a small percentage of what is more profound underneath. Over the yrs, naya have proven that there is always a reason or purpose in tiniest things they do, and the cunning ways they deal with tricky situations is what some of us takes for granted sometimes. The way the treat, show respect and love for one another makes me wonder are they really in their early 20s or an 80yr old couple in disguise lol

80yrs old??that quite old..hahaa   :lol2: but sound reasonable.they always give me those old school vibe compare to other hot pairing.