[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
So funny, "Yaya" showing the jealousy for "Margie-Kimmy" sweet with their sweethearts. .
We not sure if it because at the moment "Yaya Urassaya" feeling lonely or what. Because when 2 of her close friends from "GangLom" "Margie" and "Kimberley" posted couple photo with their sweethearts. Yaya start to show a bit of jealousy in a funny way. By post the picture of herself while picking her nose with a very hilarious caption "I think I got it... ohh..this is the symptom of people who envy her friends that posted sweet photos all at the same time. " and tag both of her friend in the photo. .

Translated by Space4ny

Lol, later almost this evening, Mae Keaw/ Barry posted this pic and I believe that nong will not get pissy anymore after seeing it , you know his style right? There's a hint from Barry's pic i am sure lol

First, i really wonder why mae Keaw / Barry posted a pic like above and write" Buenos Dias" means " Good morning" about 16:00 at Thai zone...

1) The good morning is  Eros / Aurora :scratchhead2: ol?, and see the below pic, who is Aurora

2) Winged horse
- Horse: Yaya's favourite
- Winged horse  = Pegasus ( is a ultimate gift for Hercules)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuLvprCEonc
Look and check the connection ka, YaYa once regarded Barry as Hercules because of his strength and his fix body. I think she said it in his mother book about Barry...

3) Funny YenYen said: " this pic is more fin & jin than theirs" P' Yaya, even though there is "NO US" in the pic.
4) The balloons => check my salmon pillow theory hahah

Cr. to the rightful owner, keaw_jung, urassaya. Translated by Space4ny

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hiiiiii Ladies.... Hope everyone is doing well. Finally another Yadech lakorn right..... Sooooo Excited...

HEY CAN WE ALL JUST SHIFT TO THE LLSR THREAD SINCE MOST OF THE NEWS POSTED HERE IS ALSO REPEATED THERE.... THE FITTING IS IN 3 DAYS SO WE CAN SHIFT TO THE OTHER THREAD RIGHT??????????????

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I think a lot of us should start hanging out in Yadech.com forum also since LLSR is starting soon! It's quite a waste to have a whole forum dedicated to our Nadech & Yaya and not use it; don't you think?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:highfive: ....Great analyses @Junyukio ka. I will contribute more to your analyses below (I think my analyses will be nitty gritty & delusional, oh well :coverlaf: ).

1. I took a closer look at the Pegasus & I think it is a girl (big round eye with eyelashes, rainbow colored tail & mane). So connecting the dots Aurora with wings with Pegasus = Yaya....Nadech = Hercules. From video, I could see the instant attraction & adoration between Hercules & Pegasus..*notice the heart :coverlaf:.

- The rainbow reminds me that in the past (I could not pinpoint where/when) Nadech jokingly said that he wanted 7 kids :coverlaf:...7 kids = 7 colors of the rainbow.
- Aurora, Hercules & Pegasus are all in Greek mythology....both Nadech & Yaya like Greece (there was a translated article about this)

In spoiler tab is Yaya's mention about Nadech being like Hercules, including photos & translation:

Here is Yaya's foreword in "Nadech in My Heart" Pocket Book, The pocket book from Nadech's mom.

Translation by Ilada Le
N'Yaya also contributed a paragraph to define Nadech:

"As for Me, P'Nadech is like Hercules for two reasons

(1) Because he has tons of energy (power) for his work, ever since I've been working with him I've never heard the words Can't do it, Can't handle it, Don't want to do it ~ instead I always hear Yes, and Yes ~ and I always see great determination in his eyes, he's very concentrated and very focused in everything he does to the max

2) And he can't be Hercules if he does not have the body, the look (facial features) and personality which I would describe as PERFECT!"

Cover photo of the pocket book

Cr to MrsChum for photos & post of translation and Ilada Le for translation

2. I think there is US in the photo through YeNYen :coverlaf: :
a. the princess crown, if I remembered correctly during filming of RFTD, Nadech teased Yaya as "Why Princess" because she asked questions a lot :coverlaf:.
b. the eyes & eyeglasses, Nadech mostly wears eyeglasses when he is not working or at home. Either the eyes are enlarged due to excitement or they have redness due to allergy (Nadech has allergy problems) ^___^.

3. OHHH, one more analysis on why Spanish...I think it is because Ya could speak Spanish lol.

Anyone else who would like to share their analyses too? :lol:.

P.s. speaking of Spanish, I thought this song really match with NY

https://youtu.be/jjUVStwNt3k

Cr to uploader Naturlighet

Ms.Zoe

I will make more visits to LLSR thread, another NY's home to come by to ^___^.

I have not been to Yadech.com for a long time. Yes, it would be great to hang out in there.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Chai - Please try not to pressure people to shift threads...everyone has their own rythm....and can go and stay anywhere they feel happy to be in it.

And for those that don't feel like shifting threads, the invitations and yes to me it seems like a bit pressure sometimes...it is more about not leaving anyone behind....

queenyeon - I do have plans to go back camping in Yadech.com after LLSH fitting more often. And by the way do have to update there about LLSH fitting there. Got excited skipping yesterday. :secret:

Mrs. Zoe - Please don't scare people like that :no: ...I saw that you edited. :ghehe:   And I am so glad for you to have found Yadech products in your country....soft drink (Nadech), snack (NY), magazine (NY).... :clap2: lucky fan  :weee: . Just please try to act normal when buying these things if you are alone :secret: ...but if you have company than is always a win situation....if it isn't a NY fan that person can be normal for you while you spazz. :wink: ...and if it is another Yadech fan you may spazz together...it may still look weird to some others...but they eventually will go well at least they seem happy.  :whahuh: If it is too late for that is ok....personally I probably wouldn't be able to control myself.  :coverlaf:

I posted the link for the top 20 guys and girls for the Sudsapda Magazine voting here - http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62620-sudsapda-magazine-permit-people-voting-for-huggable-guy-and-girl-in-2015-for-first-round/page-3

Nadech's name isn't in the top 20 list as well as some other popular daras names too. Yaya continues among the top 20 list names to vote for the girls. It doesn't come as a surprise to me but do think some others will be surprised. Barry will probably be interviewed about it too. I wasn't being ironic or anything like that. 

And besides LLSH fitting, Yaya's graduation preparations will have an event on Sept. 27 - http://websta.me/p/1064158682889936754_565709950 Credits to urassayaclubdotcom IG 
I have been waiting for Ya's graduation this year too.  :spin:

Ya will have a event on Sept 5, Nadech has one event on Sept. 6....if I am not mistaken...as per usual keep up and catching up...

Jun and Mrs. Zoe - Yaya major in college was focus in spanish. There is a sun there....and that look more like one of My little pony characters to me than cute Pegasus...but Jun you didn't remember of a particular balloon gift given to Yaya by Dior this year? Come on you guessed the t-shirt....  :coverlaf:  Yaya used to collect My little pony characters toys when she was a kid ....and balloons seems to be following Nadech and Yaya since their YumYum CM on 2014.  :whahuh:  And about the spanish greeting maybe someone may have just woke up....look at Yenyen's eyes and the glasses....like she didn't sleep....but if you wish to related to Yaya's post...Margie and her boyfriend are in Barcelona....it was still morning there in Thailand time zone you posted. Seriously not serious talk :coverlaf:  :crazy:  :coverlaf:  Mrs. Zoe you don't remember about the 7 wedding days, 7 children....it was on the Rising Sun series 3 Zaap show....and I am old enough to remember when that song played in the radio... :bhehe: ....and ok you two how come two balloons aren't enough us signs? :shrug:  :coverlaf:

Amikou - Welcome to RFTD thread. And no you are not the only one that likes the Rising Sun series. Personally I have late spazz and plot comments to make about RRHLT and RFTD but Nadech, Yaya and some other daras do too many things at the same time so to follow their activities and write comments can be difficult to manage sometimes. Plus I can be really slow. Every Yadech together lakorn does bring more diversity to NY fans and even their lakorns with other pairings may end up adding even more to it too. There will be RFTD fans as there were TNNKK fans that will feel like they are in minority...but for what I observed about some Yadech lakorn fans (not necessarily offscreen shippers) over the year...it works a bit like this...you join the fun with everyone else to spazz if free time is available but if there are some negatives feedbacks well better not let that get in the way of your fun while watching NY lakorns or in enjoying their activities...comments can wait for latter on. Also if you are having fun and some others aren't...it can seem a bit weird to comment about it...because it is an almost good for you situation while some of the others aren't sharing the same feelings. Each person has their opinions, rythms and styles...so some will feel confortable to express their different opinions but some others won't. There are some fans that do take sometime to feel confortable to join forum...since I am one of them....please wait and eventually you will meet more Rising Sun series fans as well.

I did rerun of the Rising Sun series again this year to celebrate its first anniversary.... :spin: ....and didn't forget TNNKK's as well... :)
Do hope everyone may feel  :welcome1:  to wait together for another Nadech and Yaya lakorn filming no matter where. :toast: Here we go again. :weee: :weee: :weee: Counting down last days to LLSH fitting period on. :hiya:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
LAZYDRAMAFAN, I did not "PRESSURE" anyone to shift. It was a question, hence it ended with a question mark.

For your information, the last time this discussion took place we had decided that we will shift once the fitting happens for LLSR so I asked that question. Most of the news posted here is repeated in that thread also, so i asked about shifting so please chill.

Also there are many people (including me) who will check every page related to NY because we dont wanna miss anything related to them its mostly just repeated news. SO it would be really convenient if all news related to NY is on one page. 

BUT i dont want to pressure anyone, it was just a suggestion. Thank you.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Hehe, Zoe & lazydramafan thank you for responding to my delusional ideas ka, and sorry to other ladies as i still keep going crazily with my delusional mind
Zoe, love how you pointed out that female little pony = Yaya, i thought the same but I would love to think that horse is Pegasus ( male) to follow the Greek mythology and their upcoming LLRS lakorn( switched body) lol

And that's Barry purpose lol (i guess) pony = Yaya, we had seen and being familiar with Barry's theory through " count the dot...for Valentine 2014"; the salmon pillow gift Val 2015 ( Bear eats Salmon fish) and now ( Pegasus as Gift to Hercules- my crazy analysis )

@lazydramafan, i knew that pony & edited pic are her favourite, but that would not stop me thinking Barry is the owner of that pic
- For the Spanish morning greet, since she tagged MK & Margie ( i dont know K can speak Spanish or not, if yes, it might be from Ya, if not: why she greeting only to Margie lol) but there were many things made me thought that was Barry, check below and fin with me Lazy:
1) There's a rumour said Barry wrote something (not in Thai or Eng language) on Ya's IG (language that Ya can understand)
2) You remembered he tried speaking many languages in his way from a talk show longtime ago. He loves it
3) We, the fans also knew that pony is her favorite, he surely knew much better than us lol, and editting pic skill can i said he's an expert ( he's playing well  on the phone to edit pic, that's scence from LRS right?)
4) Just imagine what's Barry reaction when he saw her teasing posted pic about the other couples? He wouldn't make any move? no, i don't think so hhehe, he will do something to make fun and fin for his nong.
5) Agreed with you , lazydrama: only the balloon sign is enough for us, but i wish to guess & fin who is the owner
Lastly, some fans guessed that pic from Yaya, if yes i'm still fin ka,that show much things lol
And lazydrama: the T shirt for her birthday gift is here right?

@Chai & lazydramafan, most of ladies here had agreed that we will move to LLSL thread when they start fitting.I definitely come back to visit our RS thread, thanks to our members here at our thread, iam in short of words to describe the happiness, loveliness and my appreciation to you all and RS thread

Cr. Urassaya

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
chaitra said:
LAZYDRAMAFAN, I did not "PRESSURE" anyone to shift. It was a question, hence it ended with a question mark.

For your information, the last time this discussion took place we had decided that we will shift once the fitting happens for LLSR so I asked that question. Most of the news posted here is repeated in that thread also, so i asked about shifting so please chill.

Also there are many people (including me) who will check every page related to NY because we dont wanna miss anything related to them its mostly just repeated news. SO it would be really convenient if all news related to NY is on one page. 

BUT i dont want to pressure anyone, it was just a suggestion. Thank you.
Hi! Chai

I wasn't mad or annoyed or anything like that though. I am really sorry if it seems like that because you asked me to please chill (even more in a countdown days period).

Did read the discussions comments over the shift threads made in here and do also know you were the first person to bring up the shift threads topic for a open discussion. Did gave my opinion about it latter on too in here when it was possible for me to do so. Majority seems to have reached an agreement about shifting until or at LLSR fitting day...but some others did have different feelings too during the period for the fitting waiting. And when someone gets a virtual home feeling in some place it may be difficult to change places but that doesn't mean eventually to give a try won't happen....but it may take time. Do hope you may understand that my concern was over who may still not feel confortable to join LLSR thread and may decide not to so....or may need a longer time to feel confortable in giving a try. And it isn't a problem if there isn't anyone feeling like that but if there is...that person may feel included too.

Asianfuse diversity kept me as a silent reader for years and does make me worry over and over again as a member sometimes on how to behave in order to not offend others regardless if they are fans, viewers or just curious people passing by any thread. Sorry to have interpreted your question suggestion in a wrong way. English isn't my first language and my words use may add some not intented meanings which I am more than willing to try to explain and not afraid to apologize for it.

PS. Talking serious is normally difficult to me and in a countdown period even harder. And when worrying about others feelings I may write in a way that may come out wrong so it is not the first time that happens to me and it won't be the last. Plus interpretations mistakes may happen with or without information context and that doesn't seem like a problem at least for me.     

Please allow me to joke around a bit. :popcorn: Please feel free to blame my overthinking about others feelings (which by the way does include lakorn viewers, critics and so on) :nailbiter: , but please don't miss to countdown for LLSR fitting.   :cheer: 

And yes I know some newer NY fans do seem more normal :secret:  :coverlaf:  ....because they can manage to think of other things in a countdown day 1.... :weee: :weee: :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3: ....will continue dancing in LLSR thread....good countdown everyone  :dance2: 

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Jun - You will make me lose positions on countdown day 1 on LLSR thread so better take some responsability for it later on. :coverlaf: Yes that is t-shirt....her first picture with YenYen was with that t-shirt too. Even though I am more of a onscreen fan, supporter of NY style and so on....you offscreen shippers do miss some things sometimes. lol  The greeting in spanish was in the picture posted on Nadech's mother IG not Yaya's...unless I am mistaken... :scratchchin:. And of course Nadech would tease her about it....but could you understand his food equation....sashimi, sushi....do think it was related to.....pillow....you know I am against helping thai reporters..... :coverlaf: 

The photo decoration style resembles Yaya's....but Mae Keaw and Ya do like some similar things....will continue latter....because my eyes are almost closing by themselves..... :yawn: ....but do have to take my position first....and yes I know it is not a race. :bhehe:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Lazydramafan said:
Hi! Chai

I wasn't mad or annoyed or anything like that though. I am really sorry if it seems like that because you asked me to please chill (even more in a countdown days period).

Did read the discussions comments over the shift threads made in here and do also know you were the first person to bring up the shift threads topic for a open discussion. Did gave my opinion about it latter on too in here when it was possible for me to do so. Majority seems to have reached an agreement about shifting until or at LLSR fitting day...but some others did have different feelings too during the period for the fitting waiting. And when someone gets a virtual home feeling in some place it may be difficult to change places but that doesn't mean eventually to give a try won't happen....but it may take time. Do hope you may understand that my concern was over who may still not feel confortable to join LLSR thread and may decide not to so....or may need a longer time to feel confortable in giving a try. And it isn't a problem if there isn't anyone feeling like that but if there is...that person may feel included too.

Asianfuse diversity kept me as a silent reader for years and does make me worry over and over again as a member sometimes on how to behave in order to not offend others regardless if they are fans, viewers or just curious people passing by any thread. Sorry to have interpreted your question suggestion in a wrong way. English isn't my first language and my words use may add some not intented meanings which I am more than willing to try to explain and not afraid to apologize for it.

PS. Talking serious is normally difficult to me and in a countdown period even harder. And when worrying about others feelings I may write in a way that may come out wrong so it is not the first time that happens to me and it won't be the last. Plus interpretations mistakes may happen with or without information context and that doesn't seem like a problem at least for me.     

Please allow me to joke around a bit. :popcorn: Please feel free to blame my overthinking about others feelings (which by the way does include lakorn viewers, critics and so on) :nailbiter: , but please don't miss to countdown for LLSR fitting.   :cheer:

And yes I know some newer NY fans do seem more normal :secret:  :coverlaf:  ....because they can manage to think of other things in a countdown day 1.... :weee: :weee: :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3: ....will continue dancing in LLSR thread....good countdown everyone  :dance2:

OMG Lazydramafan,

I dint mean for it to get so serious that you felt the need to explain yourself. Yes, I do agree that the word "pressured" that you used did make me feel somewhat but I dint take it too seriously. I am so sorry if my reply was a bit too much. Yes, I was the first one to bring up the "shifting" issue because I thought we had contributed too many pages to this thread. Also, since RFTD is over, it will fall into the "old lakorn" section, so for newbies it might now be too convenient to locate where all the NY news is being posted as it falls under "RFTD tag". Like many here, I am also obsessed about NY and would like to know everything about them so I visit every page related to them here in Asianfuse. Hence, it is a bit disappointing to see the same news being posted on every thread. "Shifting" was already decided to be done once the fitting gets closer and since it did I thought I'll just remind. Ultimately, to each their own, right. No one should force anyone. To be honest, even after shifting thread I will keep tabs on this thread for a while because I dont want to miss anything related to them. :secret: 

On not-so- serious note, Finally.... Finally there is another NY lakorn :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: . I loved their individual lakorns and their performance was good but there is nothing compared to an actual " NY collaboration". How blessed are we right???? NOt only one NY lakorn but TWOOOOOOOOO :heart:  :heart:  :heart: . I am super excited. Cant contain the excitement sometimes LOL. Hope this is another smash hit of theirs. I know they will do their best but I also hope the wardrobe is great, story is awesome.  

Lets put this whole issue to rest Lazydramafan. After-all we are all here for NY, to make friends and to have fun :dance1: . I apologize if i was rude to you in anyway. I am so sorry. Have a good night/day :dance2:  :flowers:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
The clip of [ENG SUB] Yaya teased her friends Kim-Margie after both posted sweet pics on IG...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0b2yA2JZw

Clip of [ENG SUB] Nadech admitted went Drama Musical w/ Yaya, Rock Climbing+Master Degree ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcsonZW7WgA
credit: NY sisters

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Chai - You may also look for update news on these two IGs - http://websta.me/n/space4ny , http://websta.me/n/ka.ta_love_ny. Majority of the news translated reposted are from these two IGs hard fan work. And yes we are blessed and spoiled fans. :bhehe:  Good luck with the wardrobe to all fashion lovers.

Congrats to yoursheila and thank you very bubba and space4ny IG for sharing too....it is always a special moment for others also when someone can have their special moment shared like that.  And Yaya's positive thinking is really strong. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Happy LLSR fitting day in Thailand time to everyone. :dance3: :dance2: Bong Mao is in the thai time zone watch team. :secret:   :woot:

Ms.Zoe

Hehehe...it is always fun to have companions who share the same interests with me @Junyukio & @Lazydramafan...Thank you ladies :lol:.

@Lazydramafan - Actually I was very calm, alone smiling to myself quietly & taking photos hehe...I did not buy the magazine in my country, I wish I did because I paid a lot of money for it from Thailand but I love it so as long as I am happy, the cost did not matter. I do wish I have friends who adore NY where I live but I don't. I feel so lonely sometimes but always happy to know I could come here & spazz with other NY fans lol. Maybe that little winged pony is Pegasus's offspring :whahuh:. I was going to analyze about the smiley face balloons because they look like a couple balloon based on their colors lol. RS2 cast on 3 Zaaap show was on my mind when I was trying to think back where I heard about Na's want of 7 kids but I was not sure so I did not mention it in my post. I remembered 7 kids because I remembered commenting that Na should name them by each day of the week lol...Now that you reminded me about 7 weddings, I remembered Na was saying each wedding will be with different wedding themes from different countries lol. About the sun I think he looks like Nadech here with the sunglasses & bright smile lol.

And here are the smiley face balloons from NY's Yum Yum 2014 event.

P.s. I could not believe 1 photo could get us to analyze & guess :coverlaf:. I think it is created by Na & was posted on IG by Na :coverlaf:.

Cr as tagged & repost from bubba's post for 2nd photo

Ms.Zoe

I wonder why a fish specifically a salmon & a bear were not on the photo...hmmm maybe putting them on would be so obvious of US :loool:. And that raccoon or squirrel or what animal it is, does it have any significances? Maybe I'm over thinking :coverlaf:.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
That's his style Zoe lol, " NO US" but " US", different with others lol
High five Zoe, , my soulmate, i thought that's his edit not Mae Keaw or Ya...  :coolpix: