[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Hello All! Here's my update as promised....

She then cannot hold her curiosity any longer, she asked his bodyguard…
Mayumi: “what is happening at the shipyard?”
Bodyguard: from the front seat, turns around and answers her, “our men reported that someone threw dead bodies that belong to ‘Miura Airu’ (another group of Yakuza and Ryu’s allies) on our ship, that’s the reason why Oyabun has to be there and check it out, polices are watching us.”
Mayumi suspects: “what does it mean the Police are watching? Does Oneshika do anything illegal?”
Bodyguard: “Not at all Miss, I have been working with Oyabun since he was second in command of our group and I never see him interfere with anything illegal. Right now, Oyabun suspects that polices are watching him since the police went to our warehouses and searched many times in the past few years and they never found anything.” “Until recently two weeks ago, the police tried to arrest ‘Miura’s men near their nightclub, they were chased to our field and there were several dead bodies found in our area. There were some that went missing and we thought they have been thrown in the ocean but instead they emerged on our ship.”
Mayumi: “My god!” Startled when she heard the story and feels concern for Ryu, “what will Oyabun do now?”
Bodyguard turns toward her with consoling smile: “It’s not of a big deal; Oyabun will soon manage to silence things successfully.”
Mayumi then said “Ok”… before lightly sigh and wondering the people that create this situation what are they intended to do…

Ryu stepped in his van, took off his neck tie with frustration and with extreme enrage state he ordered his driver to speed off from the police station. “The police here are not understand of what I said, I kept telling them I do not know, I do not know and they still imposed on me to know” his clamor when in the van with his men and his attorney. His attorney came along with him to the police station with bail bond in case he was arrested in the charges involved in the murder case of the two men found on his ship this morning.
Koji, one of the bodyguards (had been through countless catastrophic events, he can predict without wasting time analyzing) “someone purposely uses us as a scapegoat…killing two birds with one bullet…and it looks like Oyabun became a victim of police and Miura Airu, which still waiting anxiously to hear explanation of this matter.”
Ryu is stressed because he knows he must point out and clarify the situation as soon as possible to Miura Airu so that he understands before problem occurs and avoiding conflict between them. He is not ready to quarrel with anyone at this time.
Ryu mutters between his teeth “Why didn’t the police ask about the products search on our ship from the coast guard? This I know they purposely overlooked”… “The crew members all said that the coastguards gather them to the other side of the ship and kept the captain busy helping them inspecting the products, and this is the only time someone would be able to bring the dead bodies and threw them on our ship”
Koji scratch his chin and thinking of the possibility “if this really concerned with the police then it’s not just the police in this area that intent to trouble us because the one inspected our ship was from another area”
“If they can’t arrest the person who’s responsible, it will be a sully that is hard to wash off” Masato (another one of Ryu’s bodyguard) mumbles before he suggests “Perhaps Oyabun may have to ask Iero, (the police officer that was supposed to be in charge of the police force but his promotion is being steeped due to his former boss was shot to death) for his cooperation since he’s an officer there and may know something that benefit us.
“That’s right” Ryu mumbles before he nodded and asked his attorney to call Iero and make an appointment to see him this Saturday
“And how about Miura Airu?” Koji asked
“Call and make an appointment with him tonight the sooner the better for us”

Yoshi Kobayashi with rigorous stress face, standing outside the dark interior room next to his father looking through the glass at Ryu Oneshika listening to the police investigation about the case of dead bodies found on Oneshika ship. His men were unable to cornered Ryu, whether the relation between Ryu and Airu that may be related to drug trafficking as well as the case that just occurred. In the end, they have to release Oneshika when there’s not enough firm evidence to lay charges against him.
Yoshi mumbles, “If he is arrested, I don’t think the court will decide whether he is wrong since the evidence is too weak”
“hmm…I don’t want him in prison, Yoshi’s father said…”influential person like him will not be detained for long he will probably be out walking soon”
Yoshi turned and looked at his father and asked “then what is it that you want”
“To manage influential people, you would have to eradicate them from the root” his father answered calmly like it’s not an important matter.
Yoshi mouth agape hearing his father statement…his father didn’t turn to look at him instead he continues…”they have influence to overwhelm the city and very strong. Their groups are linked by their primary elder members and subsequent inheritance, even if their Oyabun died; they are still strong enough to continue maintaining their group” “looking at 7 years ago, for example, ‘Misawa’ (Oneshika former member that Ryu beheaded) killed his uncle and both of his brothers but Oneshika status is still solid even though there were many changes of Oyabun. All this due to their firm foundation and is enough for the new Oyabun to continue what is left from the old one.
Yoshi whisper “father, you are not thinking…”
“No, I don’t think because I’m not the one to do the job” his father answered without waiting for Yoshi to finish his question. “The one that will do the job is ‘Miura Airu’ or Takao if I be able to sufficiently pressure them”
“This means…”
“Mmm…his father slowly nodded “it means, the dead bodies found on Oneshika ship are not an accident but it was intentional. Miura Airu probably gone mad to know his allies blackmail him and this is only our first plan, we still have more and you will be helping me”
“Yes father” Yoshi slowly nodded, he knows his father (as governor) intended to eliminate all Yakuza out of Yokohama city, but this city not only have Oneshika, there are others Yakuza then he asked with suspicion “do you not think that even though we rid of Oneshika, they still have other groups and the new ones will probably start forming.
“Those are poor insignificants; I barely flip my hands and they all can’t escape” his father chuckles…”right now, we need to manage Oneshika first. I will show you the others are just weak insects that once they are not benefiting us then there’s no need for them!”

Ryu drop off his two elder members at the office and then hurry to the hospital to pick up Mayumi as promised. On the way to the hospital Ryu kept looking at his watch and feeling uneasy. He’s thinking Mayumi might have already gone home since he came 15 minute late. As soon as his car park in front of the door he hurried toward the official public relations aiming to ask but he found her sitting and reading a book at the waiting area outside
“Mayumi-jung” he calls out…smile on his face to see that she waited for him even though she could have gone home due to him being late. Mayumi closed the book in her hands and looks up with a thin smile and that makes his dull heart from fussing problem suddenly delighted just by getting a smile from her.
“You are late” she complains with a tone of voice that letting him knows she’s not too serious
“I just returned from the police station and dropped off Koji at the office then rushed here” he quickly explained
She nodded and said “ok” not blaming him for waiting and she’s surprised herself why didn’t she go home when she has the chance…or maybe she didn’t see his driver waiting so she knows he would be picking her up as he promised and she didn’t want to disappoint him if he doesn’t see her waiting.
“Let’s go…tonight I have to go to Miura’s night club because there are some problem occurred and I must hurry manage it as soon as possible” he told her when walking together side by side toward his car.
Mayumi frown before asking “is it a very serious matter?”
“If I don’t take care of it, then it is considered very serious” Ryu answered when he stepped up the car behind her followed by his bodyguard and closed the doors when his Oyabun seated.
“You are going to the night club with whom?” Mayumi asked
“I’m going alone because this problem I have to quickly cleared before the matter escalates”
Mayumi calmly thinks, picture of nightclub in her imagination filled with women in skimpy clothes serve drinks to lonely men and may include Ryu. The club owner would immediately call those women to service him. The jealousy plays to and fro…she doesn’t want Ryu to go to night club alone… “I have not been clubbing before perhaps it may be a new experience” she claimed. When she looked up at him, she see dazzling smile like he knows so she quickly defend and said “but if you go to talk business, I should not interfere”
Ryu chuckles before he lifts her hand up kissing it lightly “who says…Oneshika’s business it’s your business as well. I feel much honored that you are going with me” When he is being cute, Mayumi could hardly resist his charm, she then nodded a little with a smile “ok, then I’m going with you” he smiled, lift her hand and kiss it again before he holds onto her hand all the way home.

:beer: enjoy reading and BIG hug everyone!!!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
another pic from Praew

i like yaya's dress
what a teaser! I love their poses <3

Kittiya dear, it is such a joy to see your translations after a 12 hour shift. I shall savor it and get some rest while dreaming of Yadech, lol. I would love to see Mayumi go to the club with Ryu in a sexy cocktail dress^^

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Awe! Both are so cute! It seems like they're very understandable now. Yay! I like whenever Ryu kissed lifted her hand and kiss. That is very sweet of him. Hehe <3 Thanks Kittiya for your update, can't wait for more! :]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Somehow i really really pove ryu characters along with Mayumi. I love both of there characters so much!! Mauw thanks so much Kittiya!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks u for the interview.. But I would love what it is saying.
I'll try my best to translate but I still don't understand many Thai words. Maybe Kittiya or someone who knows Thai well can clarify.

Yaya said, right now Nadech and I are very close like friends and siblings because we see each other often. Thank you everyone for supporting and cheering our work and wanting us to be together. In reality, it is just acting, that's all.

Nadech listened and smiled ? before answered. If you asked me (want us to be together) I don't know because I see Yaya often. If you asked me if she is cute; yes, she is cute. If you asked me if she is pretty; yes, she is pretty. However, do not prohibit/limit anything. Let the present or current relationship like this continue because we are happy like this as it is.

Reading Yaya's answer feel kinda sad but feel better after reading Nadech's answer.

ps: The last question in the magazine - credit to NadechYaya.com

If you two have one free day, where do you want to go?

Yaya answered: I want to take Nadech to horse riding. I want to spank/hit the horse's behind and see it takes off quickly. I want to see if the horse and Nadech could get back (Yaya is laughing and giggling). Actually, I want to take Nadech to the beach because I know he loves the beach very much.

Nadech smiled happily and added: Actually, I also wanted to take Yaya to the beach too. I will play ukulele in the wind and have Yaya as a singer and this will make me happy.

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Hello All! Here's my update as promised....

She then cannot hold her curiosity any longer, she asked his bodyguard…
Mayumi: “what is happening at the shipyard?”
Bodyguard: from the front seat, turns around and answers her, “our men reported that someone threw dead bodies that belong to ‘Miura Airu’ (another group of Yakuza and Ryu’s allies) on our ship, that’s the reason why Oyabun has to be there and check it out, polices are watching us.”
Mayumi suspects: “what does it mean the Police are watching? Does Oneshika do anything illegal?”
Bodyguard: “Not at all Miss, I have been working with Oyabun since he was second in command of our group and I never see him interfere with anything illegal. Right now, Oyabun suspects that polices are watching him since the police went to our warehouses and searched many times in the past few years and they never found anything.” “Until recently two weeks ago, the police tried to arrest ‘Miura’s men near their nightclub, they were chased to our field and there were several dead bodies found in our area. There were some that went missing and we thought they have been thrown in the ocean but instead they emerged on our ship.”
Mayumi: “My god!” Startled when she heard the story and feels concern for Ryu, “what will Oyabun do now?”
Bodyguard turns toward her with consoling smile: “It’s not of a big deal; Oyabun will soon manage to silence things successfully.”
Mayumi then said “Ok”… before lightly sigh and wondering the people that create this situation what are they intended to do…

Ryu stepped in his van, took off his neck tie with frustration and with extreme enrage state he ordered his driver to speed off from the police station. “The police here are not understand of what I said, I kept telling them I do not know, I do not know and they still imposed on me to know” his clamor when in the van with his men and his attorney. His attorney came along with him to the police station with bail bond in case he was arrested in the charges involved in the murder case of the two men found on his ship this morning.
Koji, one of the bodyguards (had been through countless catastrophic events, he can predict without wasting time analyzing) “someone purposely uses us as a scapegoat…killing two birds with one bullet…and it looks like Oyabun became a victim of police and Miura Airu, which still waiting anxiously to hear explanation of this matter.”
Ryu is stressed because he knows he must point out and clarify the situation as soon as possible to Miura Airu so that he understands before problem occurs and avoiding conflict between them. He is not ready to quarrel with anyone at this time.
Ryu mutters between his teeth “Why didn’t the police ask about the products search on our ship from the coast guard? This I know they purposely overlooked”… “The crew members all said that the coastguards gather them to the other side of the ship and kept the captain busy helping them inspecting the products, and this is the only time someone would be able to bring the dead bodies and threw them on our ship”
Koji scratch his chin and thinking of the possibility “if this really concerned with the police then it’s not just the police in this area that intent to trouble us because the one inspected our ship was from another area”
“If they can’t arrest the person who’s responsible, it will be a sully that is hard to wash off” Masato (another one of Ryu’s bodyguard) mumbles before he suggests “Perhaps Oyabun may have to ask Iero, (the police officer that was supposed to be in charge of the police force but his promotion is being steeped due to his former boss was shot to death) for his cooperation since he’s an officer there and may know something that benefit us.
“That’s right” Ryu mumbles before he nodded and asked his attorney to call Iero and make an appointment to see him this Saturday
“And how about Miura Airu?” Koji asked
“Call and make an appointment with him tonight the sooner the better for us”

Yoshi Kobayashi with rigorous stress face, standing outside the dark interior room next to his father looking through the glass at Ryu Oneshika listening to the police investigation about the case of dead bodies found on Oneshika ship. His men were unable to cornered Ryu, whether the relation between Ryu and Airu that may be related to drug trafficking as well as the case that just occurred. In the end, they have to release Oneshika when there’s not enough firm evidence to lay charges against him.
Yoshi mumbles, “If he is arrested, I don’t think the court will decide whether he is wrong since the evidence is too weak”
“hmm…I don’t want him in prison, Yoshi’s father said…”influential person like him will not be detained for long he will probably be out walking soon”
Yoshi turned and looked at his father and asked “then what is it that you want”
“To manage influential people, you would have to eradicate them from the root” his father answered calmly like it’s not an important matter.
Yoshi mouth agape hearing his father statement…his father didn’t turn to look at him instead he continues…”they have influence to overwhelm the city and very strong. Their groups are linked by their primary elder members and subsequent inheritance, even if their Oyabun died; they are still strong enough to continue maintaining their group” “looking at 7 years ago, for example, ‘Misawa’ (Oneshika former member that Ryu beheaded) killed his uncle and both of his brothers but Oneshika status is still solid even though there were many changes of Oyabun. All this due to their firm foundation and is enough for the new Oyabun to continue what is left from the old one.
Yoshi whisper “father, you are not thinking…”
“No, I don’t think because I’m not the one to do the job” his father answered without waiting for Yoshi to finish his question. “The one that will do the job is ‘Miura Airu’ or Takao if I be able to sufficiently pressure them”
“This means…”
“Mmm…his father slowly nodded “it means, the dead bodies found on Oneshika ship are not an accident but it was intentional. Miura Airu probably gone mad to know his allies blackmail him and this is only our first plan, we still have more and you will be helping me”
“Yes father” Yoshi slowly nodded, he knows his father (as governor) intended to eliminate all Yakuza out of Yokohama city, but this city not only have Oneshika, there are others Yakuza then he asked with suspicion “do you not think that even though we rid of Oneshika, they still have other groups and the new ones will probably start forming.
“Those are poor insignificants; I barely flip my hands and they all can’t escape” his father chuckles…”right now, we need to manage Oneshika first. I will show you the others are just weak insects that once they are not benefiting us then there’s no need for them!”

Ryu drop off his two elder members at the office and then hurry to the hospital to pick up Mayumi as promised. On the way to the hospital Ryu kept looking at his watch and feeling uneasy. He’s thinking Mayumi might have already gone home since he came 15 minute late. As soon as his car park in front of the door he hurried toward the official public relations aiming to ask but he found her sitting and reading a book at the waiting area outside
“Mayumi-jung” he calls out…smile on his face to see that she waited for him even though she could have gone home due to him being late. Mayumi closed the book in her hands and looks up with a thin smile and that makes his dull heart from fussing problem suddenly delighted just by getting a smile from her.
“You are late” she complains with a tone of voice that letting him knows she’s not too serious
“I just returned from the police station and dropped off Koji at the office then rushed here” he quickly explained
She nodded and said “ok” not blaming him for waiting and she’s surprised herself why didn’t she go home when she has the chance…or maybe she didn’t see his driver waiting so she knows he would be picking her up as he promised and she didn’t want to disappoint him if he doesn’t see her waiting.
“Let’s go…tonight I have to go to Miura’s night club because there are some problem occurred and I must hurry manage it as soon as possible” he told her when walking together side by side toward his car.
Mayumi frown before asking “is it a very serious matter?”
“If I don’t take care of it, then it is considered very serious” Ryu answered when he stepped up the car behind her followed by his bodyguard and closed the doors when his Oyabun seated.
“You are going to the night club with whom?” Mayumi asked
“I’m going alone because this problem I have to quickly cleared before the matter escalates”
Mayumi calmly thinks, picture of nightclub in her imagination filled with women in skimpy clothes serve drinks to lonely men and may include Ryu. The club owner would immediately call those women to service him. The jealousy plays to and fro…she doesn’t want Ryu to go to night club alone… “I have not been clubbing before perhaps it may be a new experience” she claimed. When she looked up at him, she see dazzling smile like he knows so she quickly defend and said “but if you go to talk business, I should not interfere”
Ryu chuckles before he lifts her hand up kissing it lightly “who says…Oneshika’s business it’s your business as well. I feel much honored that you are going with me” When he is being cute, Mayumi could hardly resist his charm, she then nodded a little with a smile “ok, then I’m going with you” he smiled, lift her hand and kiss it again before he holds onto her hand all the way home.

:beer: enjoy reading and BIG hug everyone!!!
Thanks Kittiya for the quick update! Really appreciate it ;)
The story is getting interesting and serious complications for Ryo's yakuza also started. Iam so curious about Ryo handling this and if Mayumi will be able to help him...
The last part is just too cute¦] Both are so na ruk ah, i can totally imagine that scene right now!!!@
And Kittiya u really know where to end ^^ but dont let us be curious for too long na dear*_*
Biting nails during waiting for the next part haha
G9 everyone, and have sweet dreams with our Yadech

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
I'll try my best to translate but I still don't understand many Thai words. Maybe Kittiya or someone who knows Thai well can clarify.

Yaya said, right now Nadech and I are very close like friends and siblings because we see each other often. Thank you everyone for supporting and cheering our work and wanting us to be together. In reality, it is just acting, that's all.

Nadech listened and smiled ? before answered. If you asked me (want us to be together) I don't know because I see Yaya often. If you asked me if she is cute; yes, she is cute. If you asked me if she is pretty; yes, she is pretty. However, do not prohibit/limit anything. Let the present or current relationship like this continue because we are happy like this as it is.

Reading Yaya's answer feel kinda sad but feel better after reading Nadech's answer.

Yaya answered: I want to take Nadech to horse riding. I want to spank/hit the horse's behind and see it takes off quickly. I want to see if the horse and Nadech could get back (Yaya is laughing and giggling). Actually, I want to take Nadech to the beach because I know he loves the beach very much.

Nadech smiled happily and added: Actually, I also wanted to take Yaya to the beach too. I will play ukulele in the wind and have Yaya as a singer and this will make me happy.
You are doing great Vimalee! You are translating it better than me. Thai language is backward for us english speakers. I sometime translate backward Lol! :p

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling

Thank you Vimalee for translating this. I can not read Thai at all. I only understand if I hear it soooo, Thank you very much!!