[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yes, another update!!! Thank you kittiya for this update. I'm actually surprise that
Ryu would let Mayumi go with him to the club. It's understandable that he want to
be with his Wife... 5555. I look forward to your next update. *hugs*

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
WOW the new photo shoot looks HOT..Im melting!! RS should use the hot pic as inspiration for their "sweet" scenes heh.. thanks cookies and k&k for sharing :)
@vimalee thanks for the translations..so cute that nadech and yaya want to take each other to the beach..they always think alike (wink wink), hhmmm nadech wants to play his instrument and yaya dancing/singing, doesnt sound like a bro-sis relationship to me (wink wink again) haha
aww thanks kittiya for another translation of RS..always love abit of jealousy when it comes to yadech heh and cannot wait to read the club scene, you got me all intrigued now!! :p

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee - thanks for the translation! <3 I really really appreciate it^^
Yadech is so funny. Yaya is catching onto Nadech's mischievousness. Wanting to spank the horse and scare Nadech, eh? I can totally imagine that happening.
Those two know each other too well. Hopefully one of these days they can both steal a day and go to the beach, away from the public's eye ;)

Omg can't wait to read it, how he going to teach her how to dance.
Is that what we should expect next? Would love to see an onscreen scene of Ryu teaching Mayumi how to move in rhythm with the club music :dance1:

@vimalee thanks for the translations..so cute that nadech and yaya want to take each other to the beach..they always think alike (wink wink), hhmmm nadech wants to play his instrument and yaya dancing/singing, doesnt sound like a bro-sis relationship to me (wink wink again) haha
yeah, who would want to take their 'sibling' to the beach with a ukelele to sing and dance with the wind?
Reminds me of Saichon and Nangfah :wink:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...she's jealous. How cute!

Off topic...Talay See Dum came on my ipod today and boy...I was on the verge of tears!

cecilia

Staff member
Update all the translation by Kittiya on the front page - head there to read it.
Thanks again, Kittiya for all these wonderful spoiler :wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Update all the translation by Kittiya on the front page - head there to read it.
Thanks again, Kittiya for all these wonderful spoiler :wub:
Thanks again Ceci for updating Kittiya's translation on the first page!! :kiss: It's so much more convenient now!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks again Ceci for updating Kittiya's translation on the first page!! :kiss: It's so much more convenient now!!
Awe....thank you ladies!!! Now, how do i go to first page :p hehehe... Im so goofy...lemme see if i can figure this out....

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, i found first page, I have question, how do I post updates? Please help.... I am very low-tech, can you tell? :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Kittiya, you should post as usual. After that, PM Ceci so she knows there's an update. Then she will update your translation onto the first page!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Kittiya, you should post as usual. After that, PM Ceci so she knows there's an update. Then she will update your translation onto the first page!
Ah, I see...you are so wonderful Katelyn! And You are my savoir! Thank you very much! :)

Will post update soon....