[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for posting clips and pictures of Yadech's latest event.

As always, they are very cute and entertaining. Fans love them and cheer for them to be a real couple.

I will support their works together and individually. I will cheer for them on-screen; however, off-screen I will leave that to fate and destiny. I don't want to be disappointed and I don't want Yadech fans to be either.

According to the latest IN magazine, October 2012, (credit to NadechYaya.com Facebook). He said he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, but he is talking to someone outside of ET. She is someone from his hometown of Korn Kaen. They would go out with the groups of friends or sometimes just the two of them.

Sorry, I don't really want to bring this up, but Nadech once said to the fans. He said please do not focus too much on wanting them to be a real couple because ultimately the fans would be the ones who will get hurt if thing doesn't turn out to be what the fans want.
I don't want to say that i don't believe this new nor do I want to say that i believe it. Some of us, fans, have a hard time separating real life and lakorn. We tend to get so into it than it's hard for us to except what is real and what is not. If Nadech have find someone that that he can connect to and that person isn't Yaya, I would still respect his decision. Because reality is reality and if this new happen to be true we all need to learn to support it. We need to learn to take things the hard way first so when the truth hits us in the face, it won't hurt as much. Yadech are a couple that i would always cheer on off screen and on screen. they would forever be my precious couple/koo-kwan and I will forever cheerish them. We shouldn't focus too much on this new unless Nadech comes out and confirms it himself...so till then keep loving and support Yadech :D

Thanks Vimalee for sharing. Truly appreciate it :) <3

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
As Yadech fan i cheer them on screen and off screen, but if they dont end up with each other, i would accept it as well because when it come to love is depend on two people. This is reality we cant write the script for them to do as what we want. but what ever happen i still yadech fan and will support their individual work. But when this two work together again i would over the cloud.

For now i just want to enjoy my spoi time that my Yadech would meet each other again in RFTD :dance3: :dance2: :beer:

Thanks you everyone for translaed, posting and sharing the news about Yadech . thanks you :flowers: :flowers:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
omgoodness who is the lucky chick that stole my nadech?? she must be a really good cook and takes him to the beach often!! a little sad (well not just a little) but will always support yadech!! guess rftd will be the last present for us yadechers from yadech :(

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Too late Nadech, this fan right here is already hurt. I knew this would happen one day but i didn't think it would happen this soon. Hopefully Yadech will keep on having lakorns together and events to keep Yadech in touch. Reality hurts :(

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, now i just want to clear this news about nadech having some girl in konkean.
This text that i'm going to translate is from a reporter name ''cake''

ณเดชน์ ยันตอนนี้ผมโสด และสาวที่ว่าว่าผมจีบอยู่นั้น เป็นเพื่อนตั้งแต่ก่อนเข้าวงการ เราสนิทกันแต่ในฐานะของเพื่อนเท่านั้น "ณเดชน์ "หากวันหนึ่ง ผมจะมีใครเป็นคนพิเศษ ที่อาจไม่ใช่น้องญาญ่า ผมก็อยากให้ทุกคนเข้าใจว่าผมก็เป็นคนปกติ"
Cr;พี่เค้ก NBC คะ

Translation:
Nadech: right now i'm single and the news that says that i'm flirting with a girl. She is a friend long before i enter the ET. We are close with each other but our status is only friends and nothing more.
Nadech: If one day i have a special person that might not be Yaya, I want other people to understand that i'm just a normal person as well..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn't have anyone as u all can see, the reporters who wrote that article can always change the story and make it more juicer so people will buy it. And i don't know if you other people notice from what nadech said that '' If one day i have a special person that MIGHT not be yaya''...
Well i'm not going to say more, i just wanted to clear this to everyone...

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, now i just want to clear this news about nadech having some girl in konkean.

ณเดชน์ ยันตอนนี้ผมโสด และสาวที่ว่าว่าผมจีบอยู่นั้น เป็นเพื่อนตั้งแต่ก่อนเข้าวงการ เราสนิทกันแต่ในฐานะของเพื่อนเท่านั้น "ณเดชน์ "หากวันหนึ่ง ผมจะมีใครเป็นคนพิเศษ ที่อาจไม่ใช่น้องญาญ่า ผมก็อยากให้ทุกคนเข้าใจว่าผมก็เป็นคนปกติ"
Cr;พี่เค้ก NBC คะ

Translation:
Nadech: right now i'm single and the news that says that i'm flirting with a girl. She is a friend long before i enter the ET. We are close with each other but our status is only friends and nothing more.
Nadech: If one day i have a special person that might not be Yaya, I want other people to understand that i'm just a normal person as well..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn't have anyone as u all can see, the reporters who wrote that article can always change the story and make it more juicer so people will buy it. And i don't know if you other people notice from what nadech said that '' If one day i have a special person that MIGHT not be yaya''...
Thank you cookiees for solving the confusion!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you, cookiies for the translation and the clips.

The song they sang in the first video was very fun. Would you mind translate the title of the song for us? They sang this song at many events. Someone mentioned that Nadech's mom was dancing next to the stage.

Yes, the second video was super cute. They both sang each other songs while signing autographs for the fans.

This will be their last Yum Yum event together this year. Don't know if there will more of this kind of events next year.

I think Yadech will have the watch event in December during Christmas.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thx Vimalee !!! It really hurts me :cry1: a lot!!1
Thx cookiies for making me relief.at least,he doesn't have anyone special yet.
But there's someone Btw Nadech & Yaya. hurt yadech Fan-world.
Though they won't be together off-screen in the future,I m still a Yadech fun & cheer for them.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you, cookiies for the translation and the clips.

The song they sang in the first video was very fun. Would you mind translate the title of the song for us? They sang this song at many events. Someone mentioned that Nadech's mom was dancing next to the stage.
there's an eng sub in yt for that song.....search for chancount ja.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling

Cr;พี่เค้ก NBC คะ

Translation:

Thanks for the direct translation cookiies
At least this leaves room for some "gray areas"
It's not black and white....so my yadech heart can still continue daydreaming :D
There's still hope, LOL!^^

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! >-<
This is way too cute!!! Like omg, I thought Yaya was going to hug Nadech for a sec.
But darn! Turn out she didn't. Sigh* sigh* lolols!

How cute! Just love that scene! Thanks Sheng for sharing! :)