[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, now i just want to clear this news about nadech having some girl in konkean.
This text that i'm going to translate is from a reporter name ''cake''

ณเดชน์ ยันตอนนี้ผมโสด และสาวที่ว่าว่าผมจีบอยู่นั้น เป็นเพื่อนตั้งแต่ก่อนเข้าวงการ เราสนิทกันแต่ในฐานะของเพื่อนเท่านั้น "ณเดชน์ "หากวันหนึ่ง ผมจะมีใครเป็นคนพิเศษ ที่อาจไม่ใช่น้องญาญ่า ผมก็อยากให้ทุกคนเข้าใจว่าผมก็เป็นคนปกติ"
Cr;พี่เค้ก NBC คะ

Translation:
Nadech: right now i'm single and the news that says that i'm flirting with a girl. She is a friend long before i enter the ET. We are close with each other but our status is only friends and nothing more.
Nadech: If one day i have a special person that might not be Yaya, I want other people to understand that i'm just a normal person as well..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn't have anyone as u all can see, the reporters who wrote that article can always change the story and make it more juicer so people will buy it. And i don't know if you other people notice from what nadech said that '' If one day i have a special person that MIGHT not be yaya''...
Well i'm not going to say more, i just wanted to clear this to everyone...
Sigh* THANK YOU! Your words are making me feel better! Hehe :D

somp9

sarNie Adult
Thank you for clerify Nadech new about having someone. It sound that he likes Yaya and hope to be her. Well, we have to wait and see about them in the future.
In the clip, I thought Yaya going to hug Nadech too but she didn't. what did he says when Yaya trying to close his mouth. can someone english subtitle their yum yum event. Thanks a milion.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you for clerify Nadech new about having someone. It sound that he likes Yaya and hope to be her. Well, we have to wait and see about them in the future.
In the clip, I thought Yaya going to hug Nadech too but she didn't. what did he says when Yaya trying to close his mouth. can someone english subtitle their yum yum event. Thanks a milion.
They must be playing some kind of game and Yaya's team won.

The MC said Yaya's team won so he asked Nadech what are you going to do. Nadech said thanks to the audiences for supporting Yum Yum. He said actually this is not a competition, except someone here (kind of implying Yaya of something) and that's when Yaya came over and covered his mouth preventing him to say further. Too bad we didn't get to hear what Nadech was trying to say about Yaya, but knowing him he was probably going to tease or embarrass her.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
They are just to cute xD i swear i can never get enough of them. I really want next year to come by already so i can watch their cute moments again ;) i just love how they are so comfortable with one another thats a good thing lol anyway anyone know when their photo shoot pictures will be release?
P.S. Waiting patiently for a new update lol

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yadech so comfortable with each other and they're so happy and relaxing in this event. what kind of game do they play? wish we can see the whole clip.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Yadech look soooo cuuuuute together again in YumYum's event!!!,
They sing,dance together & tease each other as well. :clap:They make me a big laugh every time I watch them . Love their Gangnam style Dance. :rofl: Actually That's Yadech style.

ThX YumYum to make stay close my beloved couple so often !!!

Credit :pittanomipa

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Look at our Ryu and Mayumi!!! Narak mak mak<3 We Yadecher's are such spoil fans!
Yadech at Big C Festival 9/26/12

Credit: Barry.Ya fb
Wow, these pictures are simply too adorable!!!!!!!!! EKKKKKKKKKKKKK, too cute and sexy!!! :spicy: :faint: I'm not a crazy Yadech fan, but that doesn't mean I don't like seeing pictures of them. I'm actually looking forward to this lakorn, since the storyline sounds appealing, and I'm sure both Nadech and Yaya will look amazing in here, whether individually or together... :wub: Yeah, I know I'm late on replying to these pictures, but had to despite the progress in pages, cause these really stand out to me. Not to say that the other pictures aren't as cute, but these are my absolute favorites. The second one in which their heads are leaning towards each other is too darn perfect...it's almost like they were about to kiss. :D

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
They must be playing some kind of game and Yaya's team won.

The MC said Yaya's team won so he asked Nadech what are you going to do. Nadech said thanks to the audiences for supporting Yum Yum. He said actually this is not a competition, except someone here (kind of implying Yaya of something) and that's when Yaya came over and covered his mouth preventing him to say further. Too bad we didn't get to hear what Nadech was trying to say about Yaya, but knowing him he was probably going to tease or embarrass her.
Thank you for the translation <3
Look at how red Nadech's ears are!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! >-<
This is way too cute!!! Like omg, I thought Yaya was going to hug Nadech for a sec.
But darn! Turn out she didn't. Sigh* sigh* lolols!

How cute! Just love that scene! Thanks Sheng for sharing! :)
You're Welcome ja candy! I thought Yaya was going to hug Nadech
also, but it was'nt. It's still so cute how Yaya was going to block Nadech
mouth from saying what he want to say. 55555 Then Nadech had to just come
and rub his hand on her arm, letting her know that he won't embarass his
"n'sao" in front of the crowd. Na rak mak jing jing!

That clip totally made my day. :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
There was another cute scene where Yadech had to pick and read the names of the lucky winners for something. Yaya read the name wrong (because of her limited Thai language) and the audiences made correction for her. Then Nadech came over to take a look at the piece of paper Yaya was holding, she told him it looked like (some kind of Thai letter symbols that could change the meanings/sounds of the words) in a polite tone. Nadech then said the right pronunciation using an endearing word and tone. He also said the cursive hand-written was very difficult to read. He didn't want her to feel bad.

Many comments thanked the owner of that piece of paper for making it difficult to read so they could see the cuteness of Yadech.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Too bad there's no more yumyum event this yr :( ! Don't know we will get to see more cuteness from Yadech.......I miss a lot ! :(

somp9

sarNie Adult
do you have the clip when they play the game and when she read the name of the winner.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
There was another cute scene where Yadech had to pick and read the names of the lucky winners for something. Yaya read the name wrong (because of her limited Thai language) and the audiences made correction for her. Then Nadech came over to take a look at the piece of paper Yaya was holding, she told him it looked like (some kind of Thai letter symbols that could change the meanings/sounds of the words) in a polite tone. Nadech then said the right pronunciation using an endearing word and tone. He also said the cursive hand-written was very difficult to read. He didn't want her to feel bad.

Many comments thanked the owner of that piece of paper for making it difficult to read so they could see the cuteness of Yadech.

Thank u so much for translation Vimalee !!! ^_^

Seem P'Nadech always right there & stand for his N'sao anytime.(like he ever did before) :rofl: OMG !!! Narak MakMak !!!