[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Anybody got seen yaya's latest interview in cityloveuchannel yet???!!!
So cute!!!! Haha the reporter asks her A LOT abt nadech!!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Anybody got seen yaya's latest interview in cityloveuchannel yet???!!!
So cute!!!! Haha the reporter asks her A LOT abt nadech!!!
kindly provide us the link and if can I think most of us need the translation ..... :dance2: :dance2:

boakim123

sarNie Egg
kindly provide us the link and if can I think most of us need the translation ..... :dance2: :dance2:
Sry.. I actually duuno how to post the link since am using iPad... Anyway, just go to 'cityloveuchannel' in youtube and find the latest video uploaded,

Basically it's a pretty long interview, yaya seems shy when got asked and teased by the reporters.. Abt nadech keke..

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Hi, comin back for the translation now...
Since it's a long interview, am gonna translate some parts only heheh...

First part of the interview is abt the song she sings for the king and stuff... And wad she had done for her father on father's day. She said she woke up since morning and made waffle for him ard(such a sweetheart keke)... And he said it's delicious.. They ask if he is worried abt her she said yes, and ask if he is fierce, she said no. Yaya said in the house the most fierce is her mother... But the reporter said her mum seems to be the quiet type... Yaya then said that's rite, the more quiet, the more scary!! Lolzzz!!!!

Now the more interesting part haha... The reporter asks if her dad knew or ever asked abt yaya's news.. Sth like with nadech all these... Yaya said not really, since her dad do not know Thai.. He simply said randomly like.. This boy looks good.... The guy looks familiar, is he in the lakorn with u? And why take photo tgt so often?! Lmaoooooooo... One of the reporter even asks her why take photo so often?! Lolz.. But I think yaya din hear it so she din reply.. Oh she she said she is daddy's gal, so she could talk to him with everything...

Anyway.. They start talking abt the Bali trip, it's seems they r closer and sweeter keke and ppl ard cheer them as koo Jin.. couple ..
She said coz they r close, so they feel its nth to play like that, the reporter ask if they can be more than that?and (as usual rejecting they r not dating keke).. And just maintain the good friendship.. Yaya also reveal the photoshoot will be sweet and romantic coz Bali is a romantic area.. And they ask her if they r sweet off screen too lolzz :) yaya said there always teasing going on.. Reporters ask wad is it.. She said like in the hot sun, sweat also a lot, the body smell also not so nice.. Nadech tickle the armpit? And put it on her face???! Sth like that...

In the second part of the interview, P jack tv pool reporter, a fan of yadech lolz.. Ask her that the fans gonna miss her since she will not in Thailand for long.. She said she would be in America.. For work with Lays, and P jack jokes, and with nadech!!! Heheh.. And yaya smile and add on, and with the lucky ppl, many more ppl too.. Lolzzz she asks her abt got doing merit, and now celebrate nadech birthday too.. Yaya then said ya.. And she also stress as she do not know wad to give him... And thinking will give him sth that is jeng! Not sure how to translate to Eng here.. And she will discuss with the other co workers how to surprise him :)
P jackrin then asks her abt the signing event , if she watch a clip abt them, saw yaya draw a heart shape on fingers... Yaya quicky said no hahah and said she actually draws a cartoon of herself and Kim and suddenly nadech draw and cross their face, jai rai, and that's why she and Kim draw his hand back...

And the reporter said whey teasing soooooooooo cute like this???!!!! Yaya just laugh and speechless lolzzzz!!!

Oh there is a part in the early interview where they told yaya, nadech seems only to be sweet with her, haha and she said coz he sees her a lot.. And the most often that's it lolz...

P.s: I might miss out some info... Help me fill in too guys heheh :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Sry.. I actually duuno how to post the link since am using iPad... Anyway, just go to 'cityloveuchannel' in youtube and find the latest video uploaded,

Basically it's a pretty long interview, yaya seems shy when got asked and teased by the reporters.. Abt nadech keke..
Ok got it ..Thank You so much :dance1:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh! How sweet na, Boakim
Thank you for your hard time to translate for us.
I really do appreciate! :)

I can't wait to see those Bali photoshoots of Yadech did.
I'm sure they have a lot of fun and do have some sweet scenes while behind the shoot.
They just covered it up because they don't want outsider to know. Haha jk jk!
But anyways, thanks so much na ja! :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Boakim, Thank you mak mak makkkkk kha for your hard work in translating for us :grouphug: :thumbsup: .
@bubbles, Thank you for the pictures, Yaya is beautiful as always.
@MrscChum, Thank you for the clip.

Here's the picture of Yaya and her parents at the Concert for the King. A very beautiful family ( Yaya and her big teddy bear :bhehe: )

cr:NadechYaya fb

Speaking of khun paw Yaya, I remember that she once said that during her first lakorn with Nadech, he'd watch it and he'd tease her whenever she and Nadech had sweet scenes. 555

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
@somp9 yepyep her parents are together.. her dad is working in thailand. we jus don't see much of the dad. i dun think he likes to be in the limelight much and yaya's mom is always with her at work.. her mom will be following her on the lays trip to the states and they will head to norway straight from there..

i read before that her dad has 2 sons from an earlier marriage in norway so her whole fam will be celebrating christmas and new year in norway. happy for her that she gets to spend time with her family after working so hard for the whole year. and i believe her older sister will be joining them in norway too so its gna be a lovely reunion for yaya and her family :)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
@Boakim...Thank u so much for translation na.

Those Thai reporters r so smart at stucking Yadech like that...but both Yaya & Nadech r also good at answering their itchy questions....lol....

@Bubba & Bubble Thank u for pics na.....
@chimeraspunk...ThX for information na...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I saw this article has been posted at Barry.ya fanpage http://www.thairath....tent/ent/311390
I wondering what are they talking about ** curious mode :scratchhead2:
anyone wanna help me & other fans to understand
The news is about Ae Supachai, Nadech's manager, who will let Nadech plays only 2 lakorns per year because Nadech's almost graduate so he wants Nadech to
pay attention to his study.

cr: Barry.ya

somp9

sarNie Adult
i think Nadech is in Florida now, right? one more week Yaya will arrive in SF. Can't wait to see them in the state.