[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
A few day not log in.... maybe i missed sth ..^^..
@Vimalee: thanks sooooo much for your informations abt the fiiting of RS an the 3zap show....I can't wait to see them...and thanks for all photos, clips too
@huanzhu: thanks so much for your all clips, photos..you're always update soo fast ^ ^
@Bubba: thank you sooo much for your all translations abt some scenes of NY's interview & for all photos, clips...
Thanks everyone for all sharings :thanks: :yes:

Nadech's Valentine Day

credit: Barry.Ya
Meaningful Valentine's Day of Nadech with charity activity :thumbup: ...How can we not love a warm-heart guy like him, right? :spin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e-Y6e87yiwg[/YOUTUBE]
Creit: cttime
Yaya says "Happy Valentine"  to everyone...I love this Yaya's image for Solvi et Titus Valentine campaign so much...simple with transparent make-up style but  she still looks soooo elegant and gorgeous ...I feel so pitiful because Solvi didn't hold any Valentine's event for NY like last year :teary:

Although we can't see NY together today but...for a sweet day like today...I wanna share some photos for everyone as a Valentine's persent...Happy Valentine :heart: :heart: :heart: Wish everyone has a sweetest day :flowers:

Credit: NY Club Photo album Fb

Credit: NY home Pantip Fb

:wink:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wink:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
When is this lakorn gonna air?? Late this year or early next year since they have not an opening ceremony yet right??

And is this the only lakorn nadech has lined up??

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@keylargo : as mentioned by bubba, we all wanna know too :bhehe: .
@bubba : indeed Pitta did a great job again & again . :thanks:   for the lovely video too & everyone get ready to dance w/ Yadech & Lays

" Let's Dance" :rockon: :bopping:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance1: 
@MrsChum : :thanks: for the full clip

@calla : where have u been ? pict & video that u posted was so damn sweet & lovely .

Meaningful Valentine's Day of Nadech with charity activity :thumbup: ...How can we not love a warm-heart guy like him, right? :spin:
that is 1 of the reason why we all love him :wub: :heart: :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Callayuki,  thank you for  your sharings.  I'm so proud of Nadech. It's indeed a very Meaningful Valentine's Day.  So glad to see you na :grouphug:

@Sophia456, I think this lakorn will probably air early next year.  Nadech has this lakorn and prob.  part 3 with Taew.

@huanshu, ok,  I'll join you in the dance with Yadech even though I don't know how to dance but I can do :dance2:  :clap2: :bopping: :yes:

@keylargo, you're welcome. Let's dance with Yadech :dance1:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Callayuki,

Thanks so much for the update of Nadech with the children charity event.  I'm so happy to see the little girl again.  I still remembered the time when she had the life-threatening operation.  The dad already came to term and

expected the worst.  It happened during GRGR in 2011.  Her dad brought her to the hospital for the final operation.  The girl assured her dad that she will be okay because she still wanted to watch Saichon and Nang Fah.  Her dad didn't

know what she was talking about so he asked the grandmother and the aunt.  The girl's mother had passed away when she was very young.  The grandmother said she watched GRGR and she loved Saichon and she wanted to be Nang

Fah.   The operation was successful and people even thought that it was a miracle that she had survived.  They believed that because the girl had something to hope for, something to look forward to (in this case to watch Saichon and Nang

Fah) that she had a will to survive.  Both Nadech and Yaya went to visit her at the hospital when they found out about her.  It was such a touching moment.    

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
@Callayuki,

Thanks so much for the update of Nadech with the children charity event.  I'm so happy to see the little girl again.  I still remembered the time when she had the life-threatening operation.  The dad already came to term and

expected the worst.  It happened during GRGR in 2011.  Her dad brought her to the hospital for the final operation.  The girl assured her dad that she will be okay because she still wanted to watch Saichon and Nang Fah.  Her dad didn't

know what she was talking about so he asked the grandmother and the aunt.  The girl's mother had passed away when she was very young.  The grandmother said she watched GRGR and she loved Saichon and she wanted to be Nang

Fah.   The operation was successful and people even thought that it was a miracle that she had survived.  They believed that because the girl had something to hope for, something to look forward to (in this case to watch Saichon and Nang

Fah) that she had a will to survive.  Both Nadech and Yaya went to visit her at the hospital when they found out about her.  It was such a touching moment.    

Thank you soooooooo much for your sharing abt this touching story. It's truly a miracle....reading your sharing, I'm sooo proud of our beloved Yadech for their great inspirations sometimes the great hope..the great love.... :yes: :heart: ....And I'm also happy to see their inspirations..their hope..their love saved that cute, little girl-a cute Yadecher...so happy to see the little girl happy&healthy like that too....
An thanks for your photo...Soooooooo sweet moment of that photo :spin: :heart:

@Huanzhu: Ah, I have some busy works so I can't log in to spazz with everyone this few days...sooo happy to come back :lol: 
@Bubba:Glad to see you again too :p ..Plz let me dance with you guys naz :wink:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee @Callayuki : I remember that story ...it moved my heart too .  Nadech & Yaya had a good heart, hoping all the best in the world for both of them

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Bubba, vimalee, haunzhu, callayuki,yes lets dance wif yadech! Cant wait to c lays ad! Love da way yaya is looking into nadech! Love love n its great tat yaya is glazing at nadech! We want her to show as much love as nadech always does to her! Loving it indeed. Bless yadech for their kindness to da little gal!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thanks Vimalee for sharing picture and a heartwarming story.  Yadech indeed have  good hearts.  So proud of them :heart: :heart: :heart: .
@Callayuki, of course you can join us anytime :dance1:  .

Teaser for 3 Zap, Can't wait to see the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfMwWgJxmg
cr:yum pooma

the Guest House Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdrjwvxHJs
cr:Yadechlover NY
can't wait for the show too ..hoping someone will do the hardsub in english or may be u can translate it here. for us  ...... :dance3:
I wondering abt the 2nd video ...Nadech go out w/ Yaya ....jeng jeng jeng

bubbles8 said:
LOL so funny how the 3 hosts took turn to take advantage, i mean to tease nadech heheh

found this so cute, boy gave yaya flowers on nadech's behalf? hehe my wishful thinking

cr:yayaurassaya.com
I guess that flowers is from P'Boy .... he want to steal Yaya from Nadech :scratchhead2:

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Bubba: Thanks soo much for your sharing...I can't wait too see full show too :spin: especial the moment when Nadech was asked abt one of his "treasure" - Yaya's photo :heart: ...I really want to see how look he'll be :whistle:
@Bubble8: You have the same imagination with me :bhehe:
@Huanzhu: Don't worry..I think P'Boy just like teasing Nadech :pervie:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks bubbles8 for sharing pics.  First pic., Yaya said P' Boy, you give the flowers to the wrong person so she points at Margie.  Second pic, Boy said this is from Nadech to you so Yaya shyly accepts it . :bhehe:  (agree with Callayuki and bubble8, LOL at our imaginations)

Yaya: Pond's Flawless White Event @ Lampoon

Yaya is so beautiful.......narak maak maak kha!!!

cr:YayaUrassaya fb
Yaya singing at the event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLbNpksBBQ
cr:pamVEVO

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thanks bubbles8 for sharing pics.  First pic., Yaya said P' Boy, you give the flowers to the wrong person so she points at Margie.  Second pic, Boy said this is from Nadech to you so Yaya shyly accepts it . :bhehe:  (agree with Callayuki and bubble8, LOL at our imaginations)

Yaya: Pond's Flawless White Event @ Lampoon

Yaya is so beautiful.......narak maak maak kha!!!

cr:YayaUrassaya fb
Yaya singing at the event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLbNpksBBQ
cr:pamVEVO
SWEET and yes Yaya look so beautiful here ...simple & lovely

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree yaya looks v beautiful, a true beauty, in looks and heart !  im having such a strong yadech fever....miss them sooooo much and cant tell how many times i've watched all three of their lakorns, esp grgr and tnnkk ! makes me so hapi just watching yadech and their cuteness and sweetness.  truly heart yadech :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
First pic., Yaya said P' Boy, you give the flowers to the wrong person so she points at Margie.  Second pic, Boy said this is from Nadech to you so Yaya shyly accepts it . :bhehe:  (agree with Callayuki and bubble8, LOL at our imaginations)
i love your captions for the pics bubba, us 3 does have similar minds hehe

yaya looks so pretty even when dressed so simple! rak yaya mak mak