[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you guys for keeping us updated! 
So far loving the concept and the styling! Yaya looks so gorgeous and Nadech's looking really elegant ! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh myyyyyy! I cannot wait! I can already picture Ryu's jealous attitudes, because Nadech does it so well! Thank You for all these wonderful pictures. @ MrsChum how did you get all these photos? ;)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:   as tagged & NadechYaya.com FB

:thanks: ladies for sharing the pictures!   
I'm loving Yadech, the scenery, the wardrobe, and the feelings of this series!  

The picture of Mayumi sat down on the ground crying?  Seemed like a scene where Ryu broke off the engagement or either that he must have said something really hurtful.

The picture of the 2 couples YN and NY.  YN is the real couple and a producer of this series - Yossinee? and her husband Nat?  and NY is an on-screen couple Nadech and Yaya.

The picture of nadech praying.  Yes, he was praying respect to the owner of the land before filming.  Such a very respectful and considerate guy.  Another point from me!

@bubbles8.  Yes, Nadech is always a gentleman.  He always holds the mics for the ladies and always have them stand in the center of the stage.    There were many times the host(s) of the events had to call him and asked

him to stand in the center of the stage.    He always holds the umbrella for Yaya since she has a migraine headache if she stays out in the sun too long.  He also doesn't mind carrying women's purse for them.  I saw the

pictures of him carrying his mom's purse and Yaya's purse, and yes on his shoulder!   Lol, people was saying that a guy will only carry a purse for his mom, wife or a girlfriend.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Oh myyyyyy! I cannot wait! I can already picture Ryu's jealous attitudes, because Nadech does it so well! Thank You for all these wonderful pictures. @ MrsChum how did you get all these photos? ;)
I got most of the pic from FB and IG. I follow most of the ppl that work with Yadech.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee broke off engagement??? What? According to the book, isn't he passionately in love with her? Ohh, that would be a sad part to watch! Excitedddd. I hope they make all the love scenes GOOD! ❤

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  IG : yossiebristo
                                                                      Such a beautiful scenery!                                                                                                                                       Ryu and Mayumi........serious fighting here!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Aww. Yadech is sooo cute. Hope this is not ending scene?
I can never get enought of yadech. Thank for share ja.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
MrsChum said:
Ladies are you ready for some sweet...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Cr. Khun Ja
Chum u read my mind hahaha. I can't wait anymore lol the pictures are great hahaha. Nadech and Yaya they look cute, altogether I like the classic look. I would love to start seeing these two actually start fighting in the lakorn already hahaha wouldn't that be great, seeing the cold heart Ryu be beat by his women? Lol I can't wait!!! Sweet sweet scenes, jealous acts, omg Nadech fighting skills hahaha, I wonder if they r going to do the intense staring like they did in TNNKK? Athit looked like he wanted to eat Nee hehehe. Oh and let's not forgot, I hope they do have a real kiss scene in this lakorn!!!! I was waiting for one in TNNKK but they didn't give us one so I'm hoping they will be a real kiss scene!!!! Lol the book was hot with some of the chapter Kittiya translated for us so let's pray there is a real kiss scene!! :) haha ^_^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Ladies are you ready for some sweet...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Cr. Khun Ja

All I can say is LOVE....LOVE...LOVE

@aodbanit

Anybody can guess what part is this lovey dovey moment is?

@jettmaker

Handsome Ryu ❤

NY Club

Ahhh, I see LOVE in their eyes! OMG, they are just too cute! i am overwhelmed with butterflies. Ryu/Nadech is too freaken hot. His smiles & eyes :) @kikichue1 i sure hope there's a real kiss in this lakorn too. Fingers crossed! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Ahhh, I see LOVE in their eyes! OMG, they are just too cute! i am overwhelmed with butterflies. Ryu/Nadech is too freaken hot. His smiles & eyes :) @kikichue1 i sure hope there's a real kiss in this lakorn too. Fingers crossed! Oh, not tight pant either...even hotter