[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^lmao that was funny! 
They look beautiful on that picture, Yaya's smile is so gorgeous! The waiting for Rising Sun 2 is killing me ;_; I hope they'll return to filming soon!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
:ส่วน "เจมส์"จิรายุ หรือคุณชายหมอพุฒิภัทร ที่ฮอตติดลมบนไปแล้ว ล่าสุด "แหม่ม"ธิติมา วางละครให้อีกเรื่องคู่ "ญาญ่า"อุรัสยา เปิดปลายปีนี้ (Komchadluek)
there is a news not confrimed yet, yaya maybe work with james j in the end of this yr, and the producer is p'mam. if it is true, i guess some of us would be happy for that, right? :scratchhead2:  :dance2:

and for nadech's interview, i read some info, the reporters asked if he would care about high popularity of james j, if he would care about the comparation between them, how he feels jj replace him as presenter of commercial and also if he knows his fans changed their camp to jj .....of course, the smart boy answered well, he said he didnt care that and it was normal for the popularity and he would happy to work together with jj if they have chance...

ok, the interview of nadech, i dont know what i 've read was correct or not, i dont understand thai, if it is not right, please forgive me...lol.

you know what? more and more news i've read, more and more i hope he can go abroad for a while.... :whatever:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you Charlenem :)
There are already rumors for a James Jirayu & Yaya collaboration? I think it's too soon, but either way I'm good. He's cute and I like him so far in the little bits I've watched of Khun Chai Putipat
I find it a bit annoying how they are comparing JJ to Na in every opportunity they get lol 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
how to post the pictures....? :scratchhead2:

i saw some interesting pictures on fb...

https://www.facebook.com/NadechYayaClub?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

please go there to find the pic from IG: Krungor, she has posted two pictures, one with nadech, one with yaya...you may find something there.

and then please recheck the pictures when nadech was cutting hair, and you may find something there again,,,,, :secret:

ok, i feel bad for nadech about comparation, rumors and news. but when i saw the pics, i am a little better...lol. anyways, yaya is very nice in the picture, i love her...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@kittiya,  Thanks for the clip na .  LOL,  Woody said that Yadech are dating and thought everybody knew.   Then, he corrected himself and said Yadech are not dating since it supposes to be a secret :secret: .  Hopefully, the reporters won't repeatedly question them on this.

:heart: RFTD will resume filming again on May 25.

:heart: SSBT Special  will air on May 25.

cr:mad::gibseesan

:heart: The German trip will be sometimes in July .  It'll be on the magazine covers for September and December.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ping101 said:
they're still asking them about the rumors....

sigh...

yaya needs to be careful with what she says to the public in the BTS videos. an innocent comment could turn to something so "repulsive" like na said.
I'm sorry to say, but Yaya didn't say anything that lead to what their thinking. Ppl just don't listen to what she say carefully and just assume. If they take the time to listen exactually what she said there won't be this kind of drama.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: kittiya for the clip, miss you na!
We can add Woody, the daring host, to the list of a long time Yadech shipper.  Lol, he just blurted it out that Yadech are dating and then saw the looks on everyone's faces, and then retracted that Yadech are not dating.

Yadech's trip to Germany has been postponed to July.

Regarding the reporters' repeating questions -  Nadech has said it himself, it is better to have news than no news at all.  Media can make or break you; it is good that he still attracts the attention of the reporters.  Lol, some people even created news for themselves so they could stay in the lime light.

Did Yadech meet up after the Nataraj Awards?   I remembered Nadech wore this outfit to the award and Yaya didn't go; however, here they took pictures with the same lady in the same outfits and same couch.  IDK what's going on here, but I :heart: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged and NY Home at Pantip

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@kittiya, thanks for this clip....
@bubba, thanks for translation and info
@queenyeon, thanks for nice pictures.
@vimalee,thanks for translation and pictures....i really tried many times to post the pics but it didnt work... :cry:

woody made a joke to yadech on kerd awards last yr, so funny, and he asked yaya many questions related to yadech in an interview, like do u think nadech is handsome in your first time meet? do u think he is more handsome after you work together? why do you study italian? because you want to move to rome with nadech?........lol!!!

we dont know if they r really dating right now, but we can see the reaction from the other people around them. as a fan, i respect the way they choose, we can see that they try to keep "distance" in public, they r siblings, workmates,good friends and just it. the same hat, same blanket, same sunglass...can be shared as friends, and brother can knit a scarf to his sister too....i can wait, whatever the relationship they would choose, i support them all the time.

btw, i saw a interview of mike, i dont know in which magazine,the title is something like "news & real". i think it concerns yaya and maybe nadech, because this magazine  posted yaya and nadech's picture as "real" to compare with yaya and mike in concert as "news". i cant post the interview's pic... :yuck: , if anyone could find it, can you tell us what the interview talk about? i am only interested in the part of yadech... 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
plus, the two pics show the same location, and the same person in same clothes who took pic with them, means in the same time, nadech cutted his hair there last night. we can see the same sofa in his hair-cutting pics.

ok, he got award and went to cut his hair, he "happend to" meet his sister there, they "didnt plan" anything, all is " coincidence".... :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@charlenem, lol, at the  "he happened to" meet his sister there, and they didn't plan anything at all".

Same thing with the merit making.   The reporters asked Nadech it seemed that he and Yaya like to do merit together and Nadech said he invited a lot of his friends too.  If I were the reporters I would ask soooooooo you invited a lot of your friends but only Yaya could make it.  All your friends were too busy and Yaya was not that busy because she only has lakorns, CFs, school, photo shoots, concert, events, visit family in Norway, etc.

I believe you, my boy!  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

MrsChum said:
I'm sorry to say, but Yaya didn't say anything that lead to what their thinking. Ppl just don't listen to what she say carefully and just assume. If they take the time to listen exactually what she said there won't be this kind of drama.

Agree.  I don't recall Yaya saying anything that could have inferred this; what comment were you referring to, Charlenem?

m9saeteurn1 said:
Ok, what about the nadech cutting hair thingy? Lolz..i didn't see anything??

I don't see it...  I get the photo that the woman took with them, but is there something else in the haircutting photo(s)?