[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:

nadech starts filming part1! always holding the mic as usual ^^

maybe being a journaliste is his future aim?! so he can go to interview any daras with annoying questions as what they've done to him.....hmmmm......dont get me wrong,i m kidding...lol!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're welcome gals.
@huanzhu, thanks for the clips, Nadech's sure having fun.
@tippytoes, Yes, that's the part where he looks so pleased and happy and thanks for the pictures.  Lol at Yaya poking his eyes pic.

Yaya is so gorgeous and sexy with red lipstick.......

Sexy lady.........

cr:mad:meaw_makeup

Nadech looks good .....

Nadech and his mic......

cr:as tagged, @meawsy

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
"By the way guys if u had ig, pls check this out, ig: kartarhut. One of his recent pics where u see Thai words.. It's abt the communication between ryo and mayumi in the script.. My Thai is limited and the words there is not so clear, if someone could understand pls help to translate heheh.. Coz seems like many ppl commented on the photo.. It must be very sweet!! :)))"

@nykim, did you mean this one?

credit:  Barry.Ya FB and kartarhut IG

My Thai is limited also and it is not very clear, but I will try my best.

Ryo............. The woman of Ohnesi always face with danger.  Are you afraid/scare to live with me?

Mayumi ...... My life is destined to be the woman of Ohnesi, Ryo.  I will be ready to do everything with you, to face every obstacles with you, Ryo.

Ryo............ You are my biggest inspiration.  Thank you for staying by my side ...............

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Nadech in Siam Center Collaboration & The Celebration Party3

credit : NadechYaya

How many time he need to hug Nadech :scratchhead2: :shock2: ???  OK am jealous

@queenyeon : I was wondering the same too ...what happen act?? why suddenly stop.
I will ask & check w/ Fia abt full recap of Maya Tawan .

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
NY never fails to make me smile!! Aww.. Love them :)

Yaya is so beautiful in the ads!! And nadech can nv lose his charisma, still so hot as a dj!!

By the way guys if u had ig, pls check this out, ig: kartarhut. One of his recent pics where u see Thai words.. It's abt the communication between ryo and mayumi in the script.. My Thai is limited and the words there is not so clear, if someone could understand pls help to translate heheh.. Coz seems like many ppl commented on the photo.. It must be very sweet!! :)))

You meant this one?

credit:  Barry.Ya FB
SERIOUSLY.....I REALLY WANNA KNOW ........................................................ :dance2:  who can translate plsss

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, thnxs for translating Vimalee!! The lines are so sweet. I can't wait until it officially air.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks 4 pics ! yaya is so beautiful and sexy ! nadech is so handsome, love his happy smile and outfit !
@vimalee thanks 4 translating, totally sweet and romantic !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@huanzhu, thanks for the clip.
@Vimalee,  thanks so much Vimalee  for translating  :kiss: .     Wow....you must have an X-ray vision just like Superman to read those blurry words.  Me and my 4 eyes can't even see those words clearly haha.    Sweetness overloaded :heart: .   Keylargo must be in cloud9 by now  :cloud9: .......I might as well go and join her :ghehe: .   Are you coming, huanzhu?

:heart: :heart:  Love this imagination....Ryo, Mayumi, and the baby ..........A very beautiful family......

cr:as tagged

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Aw the little girl is too cute!!! I am waiting like crazy I want to pull my hair out!!! I really can't wait till the Lakorn airs!!! The Lakorn will be HOT!! Amazing!! Absolutely stunning!! Okay...well I'm being bias here so excuse me. But who am I kidding rt u guys agree the Lakorn will be a hot spazzing little tease for all us fans. I happy that Yadech will get a break after this Lakorn and I'm also happy that they ended with RFTD before they take a couple years away from each other.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Saw this in fb, don't know what's about.. If anyone have time plsss translate, thank you!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi kiki cant agree wif u more, all of us cant wait 4 rftd 2 air, its killing !! in meantime trying 2 find anything yadech 2 fill time till it airs ! 4 sure da lakorn will b v hot, anything wif yadech is always hot and this being jap gangsta triple da hotness !!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@huanzhu, thanks for the clip.
@Vimalee,  thanks so much Vimalee  for translating  :kiss: .     Wow....you must have an X-ray vision just like Superman to read those blurry words.  Me and my 4 eyes can't even see those words clearly haha.    Sweetness overloaded :heart: .   Keylargo must be in cloud9 by now  :cloud9: .......I might as well go and join her :ghehe: .   Are you coming, huanzhu?

:heart: :heart:  Love this imagination....Ryo, Mayumi, and the baby ..........A very beautiful family......

cr:as tagged
I'm always ready ....let's go :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Kikichue1 said:
Aw the little girl is too cute!!! I am waiting like crazy I want to pull my hair out!!! I really can't wait till the Lakorn airs!!! The Lakorn will be HOT!! Amazing!! Absolutely stunning!! Okay...well I'm being bias here so excuse me. But who am I kidding rt u guys agree the Lakorn will be a hot spazzing little tease for all us fans. I happy that Yadech will get a break after this Lakorn and I'm also happy that they ended with RFTD before they take a couple years away from each other.

really? yadech are going to part ways after rftd?is this confirmed? my yadech heart is bleeding now i hope this wont materialized i want yadech forever it's ok if they are being paired with different partner but at least yadech lakorn or a movie once a yr will do to make me happy lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
@yayakugimiya so happy u participate here, have lots of fun okie ! did u manage 2 find da eng version of RFTD 2 read ? v glad u r v strong supporter of yadech....not even caring of da saltiness in lays, tat speaks alot !!!
@Charlenem and yayakugimiya i completely agree wif u both, 2 me this jj guy is a chubby baby face (well certain vid, pic i saw and no offense 2 his fans) ! he really has a long way 2 catch up just like nadech when he was new in da industry. da plus factors nadech has : v charming, good looking, humble, polite, gentleman, good actor, singer, dancer, musically inclined, professional attitude, love his mom and elders, i can go on and on and m sure most yadechers agree wif me ! yadech will always have da support and love from yadechers ! we love yadech !

sweetie unfortunately i was not able to read the english version of RFTD i just become addicted to those YADECH fanfictions to fill in my hunger for new yadech lakorn :woot2: 

nykim

sarNie Egg
@vimalee. Thank you for the translation! I believe there gonna be many more sweet/hot scene between ryo and mayumi hehe :)

@mrschum. The article is just abt his event on the 2nd which is today... Like this event has no.1 superstar of Thailand, nadech kugimiya. He would come and sings, fans can take photos with him and stuffs..

Anyway guys, I think we can help NY vote here. http://www.siamdara.com/popular_vote2013/index.php

Hmm... Each device can only vote for one person per day. If u click vote on one of them, there will be sth for u to fill in.. The first row ur name, second row ur phone no( just try random number like 015333876 will do and can't anyhow post numbers all over the place or ur vote will not be counted) and then the third row is ur age. Then simply click the left button. And u r done with the vote.

And again if u try the method I told some of u through msg, u can vote as many times as possible in a day :)

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
@nykim: Thanks for the explanation. I'll start voting now, btw we can only vote for one person, right? I voted for Yaya and somehow i couldn't vote for Na. I'll try to vote for him with other devices.