[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Kikichue1 said:
Most likely they will separate for a couple of years at least thats what i think maybe 2 or 3. Nadech will only accept 1 lakorn per-year now. He still has school and he still wants to go abroad for about a month. Yaya she is a busy girl too, She has Prissana waiting for her and I think starring James J. I think Yaya will only accept 1 lakorn pre-year also now after RFTD is done and DR. But no worries Yaya and Nadech will have a lakorn they r still in demand. NOi wants thems and Anne still wants them. Hopefully they will have many more lakorns with each other. 

i'm afraid my yadech heart will bleed too much i cant tak it anymore lol!.if i am the producer i will never allow yadech to part ways while they are still in demand they should strike while the iron is hot.

i dont mind if they will be paired with  another artists as long as yadech lakorn or yadech movie is available at least once a year.haaay since we can not do anything about this(just fingers crossed and coughing)lol! donnu where to go cause to be honest i'm so attached to yadech i cant afford to see them with another partner.yah this is me a jealous and a possessive fan lol!

i really tried my best to love other lakorns other than yadech

but unfortunately they fail to make me giggle in other words they are boring so i always end up stop watching them just a waste of time and electricity lol!.

thank God i stored all the yadech lakorns in my hard drive so i still have yadech with me during my break time at work,is there anybody who can surpass my yadech addiction here?lol! just saying...

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
@huanzhu, thanks for the clip.
@Vimalee,  thanks so much Vimalee  for translating  :kiss: .     Wow....you must have an X-ray vision just like Superman to read those blurry words.  Me and my 4 eyes can't even see those words clearly haha.    Sweetness overloaded :heart: .   Keylargo must be in cloud9 by now  :cloud9: .......I might as well go and join her :ghehe: .   Are you coming, huanzhu?

:heart: :heart:  Love this imagination....Ryo, Mayumi, and the baby ..........A very beautiful family......

cr:as tagged

thanks for sharing

actually the baby looks like Yaya when she was little so cute and adorable.

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
@m9saeteurn1   same as you.. i hope they can do this one together. but we dont know more if ch3 will get prissana, and we r also not sure if yaya would really pair up with jj for this lakorn, yaya hasnt proved it yet, as na said they will resume shooting rftd in the end of this yr, and there has some news which said yaya and jj would work on one lakorn in the end of this yr, however i dont think yaya would take two lakorn in the same time, she wants to graduate on time as her father required.  so maybe there will be some possibility or other choice??

actually i hope they could pair up again and again unless they confirm that they r really dating, under this condition, i would not care if they pair up in lakorn, coz i guess i might focus more on their daily life,  omg, i m so creepy, pls forgive me...lol.....whatever, i will be never tired of them onscreen or offscreen.... :woot:  :woot: selon moi,  they born for each other...

i am with you sweetie if yadech are to part ways from each other in all of their projects for long time admitting their real life romance will stop my bleeding yadech heart lol!...i hope their pairing wont end at least once a year of yadech lakorn or movie will do.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

@m9saeteurn1   same as you.. i hope they can do this one together. but we dont know more if ch3 will get prissana, and we r also not sure if yaya would really pair up with jj for this lakorn, yaya hasnt proved it yet, as na said they will resume shooting rftd in the end of this yr, and there has some news which said yaya and jj would work on one lakorn in the end of this yr, however i dont think yaya would take two lakorn in the same time, she wants to graduate on time as her father required.  so maybe there will be some possibility or other choice??

actually i hope they could pair up again and again unless they confirm that they r really dating, under this condition, i would not care if they pair up in lakorn, coz i guess i might focus more on their daily life,  omg, i m so creepy, pls forgive me...lol.....whatever, i will be never tired of them onscreen or offscreen.... :woot:  :woot: selon moi,  they born for each other...

@Charlenem im joining u in this bandwagon......love and wish 4 yadech 2 date in real and da rest is secondary, of course its a bonus 2 have yadechs lakorn, their sweetness is da ultimate !!! can never get tired of yadech !!! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks again 4 AB pic, cute !
@vimalee yes our girl is a real sweetheart, in and out, love her sooo much !!! her kindness is so generous !
@mrsChum thanks, if i wasnt mistaken yadech have an event on 06 Jun Avenue Dining....looking foward 2 c them so much

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
yaya kugimiya said:

i'm afraid my yadech heart will bleed too much i cant tak it anymore lol!.if i am the producer i will never allow yadech to part ways while they are still in demand they should strike while the iron is hot.

i dont mind if they will be paired with  another artists as long as yadech lakorn or yadech movie is available at least once a year.haaay since we can not do anything about this(just fingers crossed and coughing)lol! donnu where to go cause to be honest i'm so attached to yadech i cant afford to see them with another partner.yah this is me a jealous and a possessive fan lol!

i really tried my best to love other lakorns other than yadech

but unfortunately they fail to make me giggle in other words they are boring so i always end up stop watching them just a waste of time and electricity lol!.

thank God i stored all the yadech lakorns in my hard drive so i still have yadech with me during my break time at work,is there anybody who can surpass my yadech addiction here?lol! just saying...
I say I think it's good for them to part ways. After a while when they r not together again till a couple of years ppl will be so excited for them to reunite again. So some ppl will stop complaining. So some ppl will stop the bashing. And so some will learn to calm down about them being paried so much. That way no one will hv anything to say about Yadech being paired so many times together Yarech wouldn't have to deal with so much problems. Of course us Yadech fans will wait till they reunite again. I mean the buss will quiet down for some time but when a new Lakorn arrives for them in a couple of years, I'm betting it will be with Anne. I also think there will be new fans who will come love yadech, and they will once again be the HOT couple. A lot of ppl will be so excited for them reuniting. I say it's a good thing. They can once again be the golden couple. ^_^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol @ Charlenem don't be sorry. I feel the same way haha we can be creepy together lol j/k. Them confirming their status would be awesome but we all know that's probably not a good idea either. Regardless I am a Yarry lover!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The Taluikongtai show:

Monday, June 3        -   Fitting The Rising Sun part 1

Tuesday, June 4       -   Fitting The Rising Sun part 2

Wednesday, June 5 -   Koo Prub Salub Rarg (Switch body?)

Thursday, June 6    -    Samee Tee Tra (Anne produces, Pope, Ploy, Jui)

Friday, June 7         -     Nang Rai Sai Lub (Detective Lady?) Peter Corp and Margie

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks vimalee 4 da translation, does it mean yadech will b together tmr ? if yes, cant wait 2 c their cuteness and sweetness !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
@Vimalee, thank you na! Your always so kind to translate for us and very quit about it to. Thanks again :)
@mc u r so rite ! we will totally b so lost and frustrated if vimalee, bubba and now nykim were not here 2 help translate 4 our knowledge ! and u all always translate so willingly ! 4 tat v Big Thank You dear ladies 4 indulging us always ! Thanks also 4 others who have translated 2 but i may have missed out names, we truly appreciate it alot, wif appreciation !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks Charlene for the pic! Yaya is getting married in DR and I can't wait to see it. Kind off disappointed that Yadech didn't get the appropriated wedding attire in all their lakorn. Hoping one day we will get to see the real Thai tradition of Yadech wedding!!!