[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Oh this one is old. 8 mos old in fact. :) i suspected that's what it said. Back then it was flymanfree and when he updated, the name got updated too.. There's one more pic. Curious to know what he said. Please translate

Charmz

sarNie Egg
It's the basics of stalker 101. Hehehe. Let's talk about it some other time. I've seen a few pix a while back but im on my phone 99% of the time and just figured photobucket recently for mobile. Hehe

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yes, i m just checking, it has been 8 months, maybe in that time nadech just got his ig and introduced himeself? ok,whatever, we all know he has an ig and his new ig name is whatdoyouwantmetosee....lol.

he wants to hide, so we pretend that we never know he has an ig... it seems a little kid who wants to keep a secret but everybody knows..lol.

this is the link,ananda with 余文乐,a hongkong actor..
http://www.i4pc.jp/photo/287236482997800050_45141906

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Ok. Go ahead. She's an actress. i went to look for the pics in ig coz i thought i found the way to copy paste.. Pix are gone. Tsktsk

Charlenem said:
i heard some questions about mike, and she said no no....dont understand why mike again? he stops up the photo of yaya since long time, and yaya clarified one month ago... the medias really want to make some romance 4 her... :)

i think they asked korkwan and nadech too...and yaya said she doesnt know...lol. i guess, if i was wrong, forgive me..

really a lot of questions about p'nadech, even i dont understand and i guess yaya refuted all, but i m happy, bcoz yaya and nadech r always mentioned together..  lol...

Regarding the questions about Mike, Yaya said that they interact casually, just friends because they both go to Chula, and she's friends with his younger sister.  Yaya said there's nothing between them, just friends.  The reporter mentioned that people at the university have been able to sneak photos of Yaya with Mike, but Yaya said it's just normal that they're seen together, as it's part of Chula's curriculum to have students from similar (arts) departments interact.  They may bump into each other in between some classes.  She doesn't know what Mike's fanclub feels.  There's absolutely nothing between them as she's close friends with his sister.

About Nadech and Mike, she said that both are very different types of people.  She said that normally she admires everyone as number 1 as it is already.  She isn't serious about news with Mike, because both know what's what.

Then about news with Kongkwan and Nadech, Yaya said she doesn't know but they must go ask Nadech directly.  Yaya goes on to say (this part is referring to news of her with Nadech) that it's normal for people to have news with those they work with.  Then she's asked if she knows Kongkwan.  *Long pause*  Yaya then says that if they see each other, they might chat, but she hasn't worked together with Kongkwan before.

Then about JJ teaming with Yaya in Prissana, she said she really doesn't know if they'll pair up.  We must wait to see.  Yaya said that if it's true, then that's good but she really doesn't know.  She said it's not unusual that JJ has met such success, because he's a "narak" person.  Then she jokingly says she's older, how can he come in and surpass her. 555!

Then they ask Yaya who is her idol in the industry, and Yaya replies that it's Ananda but she now has worked with him already, so she's satisfied.

Charlenem said:
other interviews of yaya lakorn and event

http://youtu.be/npz4u8J81Mo

http://youtu.be/tJ4vBZ7us4U

Cr: as tagged      shared by ny home at pantip fb

can anybody translate what the admin write on fb? s'il vous plait

โถ!!! พ่อคนไม่มีแฟนแต่ให้รักมันโตในใจ..ไม่มีแฟนตามไปที่สุราษฏร์นะสิ..เพราะแฟนกินไอติมแม็กนั่มอยู่สยาม..OOP!!!
#หยอดให้ฟินกันตลอดๆ...ก้อ NYFC อยากรู้ว่าความรักของพวกหนูโไปถึงไหนแล้ว...อิอิ!!!
เครดิตตามภาพคะ.

Translation of the message --
"Goodness!  Enough of a person without a girlfriend but lets love grow in his heart...Doesn't have a girlfriend to follow him to the Garden Condo (event) because his girlfriend is eating Magnum ice cream at Siam -- oops!"  --> The part that I italicized is the reference made to songs that Nadech sang.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever

thanks so much for your translation.... :highfive: yaya answered quite well...hmmm, the constantly questions of korkwan...sigh....

ok,waitting for tomorrow's interview, yaya and nadech...i bet nadech will be asked about kk again.... :woot:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever thanks sooo much 4 translating 4 our understanding, we r all v satisfied now !
@fantastic tats so much love u have 4 yadech and their moms, just like us ! i miz u
@charmz thanks 4 ig info
like everybody cant wait 4 yadechs event today....so looking forward to yadech together, miz them !!!
then its july 2 germany 4 yadech ....hooray !!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever

thanks so much for your translation.... :highfive: yaya answered quite well...hmmm, the constantly questions of korkwan...sigh....

ok,waitting for tomorrow's interview, yaya and nadech...i bet nadech will be asked about kk again.... :woot:
you see p 'ea's method is working now first he linked na with kk

now people will keep on asking yaya about her.(chained reaction)

thank God yaya is a smart lady in answering annoying question.