[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@cookies, thank you to take time translating. Takes lots of your time. Like watching but tge video stop at 4:56. Waiting for next epi.

Hi, everyone, thank you for your updates, thoughts and translation. Something to read and look forward to everyday^^.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
tippytoes said:
here are the pics from mrschum  :)

Here's a brief summary of this long article.

After Nadech was in the news with hi-so Mint ..... (whatever her name is :rant: ),  Nadech took more interest in studying his koo kwan, Yaya.  They were often going to the beach and doing merits together.  However, their moms would always be with them.  They even set up a bank account together for the merit house.

It's hard to keep a secret when ppl are in love.  Finally, they decided to go out to dinner by themselves without their moms.  They had a private dinner at the fancy restaurant on the 63rd floor of an elegant  hotel which overlooking a beautiful view of BKK.  They made a  reservation under a different name and came separately.  Nadech came in first which had many ppl wondering whom he's waiting for.  After a few minutes,  Yaya arrived. 

The reason they picked this place is because not only it's elegant with romantic atmosphere but it's also private and away from the media/limelight.  Many celebs like to go there.  Nadech spent almost 100,000 baht.  Even though they left at the same time,  they went into different cars. 

Whether or not this on screen couple can become an off screen couple,  the fans will have to follow and see.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba dear! appreciate yr efforts so much!!! reading anything from u always make my day!!! nadech sure know how 2 treat his girl, splurging on her, like tat alot !!! until i learn sth else heres my HAK 2 u bubba!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the translation! We will just have to follow them until the end. Whether they end up together or not I wish them all the best in the future in who ever they end up with. Although I will be sad if they don't end up together but it's their life and their choice.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Here's a brief summary of this long article.

After Nadech was in the news with hi-so Mint ..... (whatever her name is :rant: ),  Nadech took more interest in studying his koo kwan, Yaya.  They were often going to the beach and doing merits together.  However, their moms would always be with them.  They even set up a bank account together for the merit house.

It's hard to keep a secret when ppl are in love.  Finally, they decided to go out to dinner by themselves without their moms.  They had a private dinner at the fancy restaurant on the 63rd floor of an elegant  hotel which overlooking a beautiful view of BKK.  They made a  reservation under a different name and came separately.  Nadech came in first which had many ppl wondering whom he's waiting for.  After a few minutes,  Yaya arrived. 

The reason they picked this place is because not only it's elegant with romantic atmosphere but it's also private and away from the media/limelight.  Many celebs like to go there.  Nadech spent almost 100,000 baht.  Even though they left at the same time,  they went into different cars. 

Whether or not this on screen couple can become an off screen couple,  the fans will have to follow and see.
thanks bubba 

you made my day complete :heart: i'm sure they will deny :rant:this  vd dinner date thing :woot: for as long as they can hide it no picture was taken.if i was the waiter who served yadech that time i will be their paparazzi :woot2: for sure so yadechers will rejoice with evidences :thumbsup: 

CaSURVIVOUR

@keylargo

thank you so much for the email. :heart: actually i cant you enough for your kind heart :heart: 

you know what as i read it i'm afraid the yadech version of rising sun wont be ratedR that can change the genre of the story.i mean i'm sure channel3 will make it wholesome.but anyways the most important is yadech are the lead couple :heart:the spoiled brats indulgence hahaha :lmao:  i dont think yadech can do a vacumm kiss with tongue dancing :kiss:to each other in front of the camera :camera: but who knows yadech will be generous enough to show us a real kiss(fingers crossed)btw they are old enough could be possible(anyways they are bfgf in real life :heart:)

and finally i salute to all the translators  :woot2:  :cheer:  :yes: for their efforts and love for yadechers :thanks: 

my final comment is that imagining yadech doing those erotic scenes :pervie:  :scratchhead2: simply turned my OVARIES into ashes :lmao: due to it's explosiveness.i apologized for my exaggerations :shrug: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi yk u r most welcome, glad u njoy it so much ! love yr cmns and anticipation lol !!! hope rs2 will hv many sweet and real kisses scene 2 fulfill all our dreams !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again bubba for translating another article for us.  You are so generous with your time.  Here's just for you :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Again, there were no pictures of them together, but I also understand since this is a very private and exclusive place.   The people who worked there have to respect their clients' privacy.  Heard that Nadech wore a black suit and looked

very handsome that night.  The ladies who worked there just stared at him and didn't even notice what Yaya was wearing that night.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, he had on a black suit? I can picture how handsome he was. Yaya's a lucky girl. He probably spoiled her with whatever she wanted to eat. Wish I was sitting at a table near by so I can video cam them without them knowing hehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9saeteurn1 nadech sure indulged yaya 2 da max !!! dinner date at v high end rest, so handsomely attired 4 her !!! and quite sure star gazing besides sweet nothings in between, delusional mode !!! if they really went im v happy its their date and they were not wif some1 else...cant bear tat !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the info. and pics.  Yadech looked great.  Hope they win again this year to add pics. to your collection .. :bhehe: .  Men in black can't go wrong.  I'm pretty sure  both Nadech and Yaya looked stunning that night. 

Nadech can't take his eyes off his 'nong' :heart: .  His eyes are saying  Yaya, you're mine........

cr:mad:nadechyaya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I really wanna see a picture of them dining just giving each other the sweet eyes & smiles ;) him scoping up different courses of the meal on her plate like how he did for her mom on their US trip. Hehe I would be a happy camper sitting by them not even touching my plate haha

CaSURVIVOUR

keylargo said:
@m9saeteurn1 nadech sure indulged yaya 2 da max !!! dinner date at v high end rest, so handsomely attired 4 her !!! and quite sure star gazing besides sweet nothings in between, delusional mode !!! if they really went im v happy its their date and they were not wif some1 else...cant bear tat !!!
my delusion is,,,

yaya is sitting on nadech's lap while having dinner because this is their only  time alone together  :woot2:  :woot:  :rant:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
:drool: @yaya kugimiya   i wish u were there to make report for us...lol!

yaya kugimiya said:
my delusion is,,,

yaya is sitting on nadech's lap while having dinner because this is their only  time alone together  :woot2:  :woot:  :rant: