[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Wake up with so many news and pictures, sp fresh feeling haha

Thanks cookies for the gif, yes. Damn handsome, cannot deny it even once

Thanks Vimalee for your collection, this is first time i heard about these news, maybe people just tease them bcs they look so great together, but it is good thay not only fan, their co-wotkers think that too.

I'm really excited for Dao Rueng now, the trailer is so hillarious and Yaya is damn cute, only one thing that i don't like is the fact that she looks so skinny in that lakorn. I like Por and Kong as well, Yaya seems very comfortable with them too.

Last time, during Maya Tawan promoting time, I love that both P' Aum and P' Num mentioned Nadech even the question is not about him. Look like people always think that Nadech and Yaya should be mentioned together as the most natural thing on earth hahaha i'm flying arounddddd

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL, you're so fast!
Credits: Facebook
But here's one I think that you miss:

LOL, they're crossing their eyes.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 thanks 4 all lovely pics, waking 2 c our lovely yadech and loved 1s !!! though its a working trip looks like a mini vaca 4 them !!! love tat yadech look relaxed, having fun and happy !!!
thank u falada 4 pics

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@Falada and @m9saeteurn1 Thank you for the pictures. Its crazy how invested we are in this couple I hope that we get a happy ending. I feel like a stalker but I just love these two separately and together. Lets keep the pics coming  :clap: If they aren't dating now Let's hope that by the end of the trip or the end of filming the movie they realize how perfect they are together!!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
@Falada and @m9saeteurn1 Thank you for the pictures. Its crazy how invested we are in this couple I hope that we get a happy ending. I feel like a stalker but I just love these two separately and together. Lets keep the pics coming  :clap: If they aren't dating now Let's hope that by the end of the trip or the end of filming the movie they realize how perfect they are together!!!!
 Your welcome! LOL I know, I want them to date and love each other!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
tippytoes said:
our dear pitta has made another video of yadech for us. enjoy!!

http://youtu.be/xaJz3Uz9YWw

The talented Pitta has done it again!    She chose the song It Is Love by Lula, a lady who sang Talay See Dum (The Black Sea) in GRGR.  I love her soothing voice and I especially love the ending where Nadech gave Yaya that endearing look on his face.  :heart: :heart: :heart:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I knew it, my god, i intended to check the singer as her voice is so familiar, thanks Vimalee for your info .. I will buy her CD now, haha

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
new pics enjoy  :dance1:  :woot2: IG: Krongkarnp             I LOVE how they are always next to each other so darn cute!!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u lovely_k 4 pics, i like da pic of yadech sitting next 2 each other in vehicle, so relax and carefree they r !!! group pic also, they r close 2 each other !!! really feels like a nice vacation, everybodys happy!!!
thank u m9 4 pics, cute and goofy !