[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Family outings today.      Will have more juicy stories to tell when I come back!

Just for you, ladies!.......................  Nadech will have an event on July 17th.

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Enjoy your family day outting!! Ouu, you have more juicy stories to share? You would leave us anxiously waiting all day? Hehe just kidding we will wait ;)) have fun & be safe!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:
Credits: Facebook

thanks falada i like this pic, inlaws r so close, friendly .... yadech r lucky their inlaws already love them !!! nothing beats being on excellent terms wif one's inlaw !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning luloveyaya, thank u and we look forward 2 yr help in translation, so appreciative u're learning thai language, and every translation we love and appreciate so much !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu said:
@keylargo @Vimalee : :thanks:  ~~we 're the rescue / oxygen tank group :lmao3:
 @Falada : am trolling look at that pict ..Nadech w/ red lips ...LOL :coverlaf:
 @tippytoes u really make me laugh :loool:
 @queenyeon: u suppose to come back more often just for us - Yadechers

warmest welcome back huanzhu !! u dun know how much u r missed my friend !!!  fortunately there was no emergency while u were away, vimalee and bubba r busy 2 !!! m so glad u r back, da more da merrier and team work surely gets us all 2 our destination : yadech land : everybodys favourite community !!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
thanks falada i like this pic, inlaws r so close, friendly .... yadech r lucky their inlaws already love them !!! nothing beats being on excellent terms wif one's inlaw !!!
Your welcome, LOL I know right.

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
@falada thanks 4 yayas pic signing autograph, shes v beautiful there !!! love her !!!
LOL I know right! Love her!

nykim

sarNie Egg
Everyone were spazzing how NY had couple shoes!!!! Aww...... They r too cute!! Similar hat, sunglasses and now shoes!!! :))

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies, well another round of pics to enjoy  :dance1:  however I am still waiting for the one to make me go like this  :woot: . I wonder why she is making herself look like she has short hair?.... could it be for a particular someone...lol He always did want to see her in short hair. 
Anyways enjoy.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the pictures. Lovely_K Nadech looks so good in those pictures. Especially in the white shirt. Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hey ladies, well another round of pics to enjoy  :dance1:  however I am still waiting for the one to make me go like this  :woot: . I wonder why she is making herself look like she has short hair?.... could it be for a particular someone...lol He always did want to see her in short hair. 
Anyways enjoy.

Thanks for the lovely pics!!! I think Yaya might be curling her hair while she's eating breakfast. She did this in a few pics the last few days. She's just setting it, then puts it down later. Anyway, I always thought Nadech likes girls with long hair??? Isn't that what he said during the interview with Yaya, Aum and Weir? But yes, I agree, I'm also waiting for a pic that makes my heart melt! Rome is a romantic city, let's hope we get to see one soon! Lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Happy Birthday Kittiya!.............. May all your dream and wishes come true.!   

:hapbday:... :hapbday:... :hapbday:... :hapbday:... :hapbday: