[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Vimalee: thank u a lots abt the collection of NY's "hint" :flowers: :heart: ...so happy to see we have more& more good hint abt NY but like u & some other Yadechers..I dont want they public early , too...plz keep stay still right now&keep personal feeling, true relationship for their themselves..I think it's the best! :pervie:
@luloveyaya: I hope you'll be albe to unerstand& speak Thai language fluently soon... Not only me but also lots of Yadecher who don't know Thai will expect a lot abt one more Yadecher can unerstand Thai..Su su naz :wink: :thumbsup: ..and I really like the things you wrote on your post: "Love is sometimes unstable but true friendship can stand still to the very last end. They are young and full of ambition, do not need to settle things down too early, but I hope after all they have been through they will recognize who is the one most suitable for them. If they still cannot recognize it, never mind , they have us to keepshowing the truth to them " :heart:  agree 100% with u :thumbsup:
@Mrs Chum: thank u soooooo much for that clip you shared& @ausa: thanks for translating that clip for us... More good hint for us,right :wink:
And thanks a lot for all photos&sharing from all you guys :heart: :flowers: :heart: I'm always happy to spazz with everybody here
NEW CLIP FROM LAYS THAILAND
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vpi30-OGv4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUgC_ye7QMU1_Al-FlxkGVsg[/YOUTUBE]
When seeing the love of chidrens for Yadech...I don't know why i feel touching a litlle bit :rolleyes1: ...maybe I'm too happy when seeing our belove Yadech have alot of loves like this even from chilrens to elders ;)

And now..FOR KITTIYA

I WISH YOU A BIRTHDAY FILLED WITH ALOT OF SWEET&UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS WITH YOUR ALL BELOVED GUYS :flowers:
WE MISS U SO MUCH!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi callayuki u've written such a sweet note 4 all of us, speak on behalf, thank u !!!
luloveyaya pls dun feel pressurized bout translation, its just great we have another yadecher 2 do so 4 us !!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@neezy He does prefer long hair but he said he's never seen yaya with short hair so he'd like to see it cause he said she would look lovely 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u lovely_k 4 all da pics, i njoy looking at them, so sweet !!!

thank u vimalee 4 da compilation, da list just gets longer, hint, hint in yadechs relation status and love it !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
 lovely_k v lovely and gorgeous pic indeed, yadech looking mighty fine, i love it....so glad everybody in pic seem 2 love yadech !!!

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Lovely_k said:
Wow he's so hot and gorgeous.Oh goodness Im excited for the final pictures if this is a preview of what these two will look like

finally we saw NY's official outfit ...Sooo elegant!! :heart: ...looking at this outlook&outfit..surely that the concept of "lover in romantic city" :pervie: ...Yadech look sooooooooo charming :spin: ...Plz look at Yaya's hand...she put lightly on "brother" 's elbow :bhehe: :heart:
thanks lovely_K so much for updating fastly :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yes thanks a lot 2 lovely_k 4 posting so fast so we get 2 njoy, we appreciate it lovely_k !!
callayuki u've got bionic eyes, thanks 4 letting me know, i like yayas hand on nadechs...how sweet !!!  only noticed pyai's hand wrapped round yaya !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
warmest birthday greetings to our lovely Kittiya....wishing you a birthday wrapped in happiness and a year that is filled with everything bright and beautiful HAK !
i cant thank you enough for RS translation Kittiya, with lots of love and appreciation !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
The pic is beautiful but i cannot spot yaya's hand yet, i think the one that you mentioned belong to the guy stand next to nadech na, right?

2 more pics , ei ei ^^

cr: as tagged

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Yeah that hand doesn't belong to yaya's no matter how I see it :( but I still like that pic, both of them look so radiant and drop dead gorgeous!

Cannot wait for vimalee's juicy news!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTAYA!! Thank you so much for translating rising sun, it's because of your translation that I chanced upon this thread/forum, and found fellow yadechers here :) wishing the best to you and your loved ones always, have a great one! ^^

P.s. do any of you know where I can read the rest of rising sun part 2? I stopped where kittaya stopped translating. :/

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Key and Callayuki: haha, thanks you guys for encouragement on Thai learning. yes yes, will do my best, not feel pressure at all Key, what a shame that this is  my 5th year that I have been in bangkok but my Thai language level still the same as on the second year, only can go to shopping and have simple conversation ...

It's funny that my Thai friend said if I want to learn language through lakorn, the most popular sentence should be " slap her" haha. But the the first word I learn from our couple' lakorn is " get your hand off me", the sentence that Jeed, Fahlada kept saying toward Fai and K. Charles :pervie: Oh my god, I need to watch them all over again :lmao:

WHY DID NOT I KNOW THIS COUPLE 3 YEARS AGO Lor ??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Lovely-k for the pics. They are so beautiful. Rome is a beautiful city. Remember when i was there.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
More juicy news of them two? Omg! me want! me want!

Nadech looks so in fit now..... :woot: He's totally looking good!

and ofc Happy birthday Kittaya! We are so grateful to you for taking the time to translate Rising Sun 2 for us! Without you we would've been quite lost in what the lakorn will be about hehe. All my best wishes!  :flowers:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@Lu do you happen to be from sg? Saw your "lor" there hehe ^^ anyways, no stress about Thai language, take your time to study the language alright! :) dja and grgr are worth rewatching! Can never get tired of them.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u luloveyaya 4 pics of yadech wif ambassador. did yadech attend deportment lessons ? both had their hands folded politely in same manner or is it yadechs telepathy !!!
luloveyaya im sure u love staying in TH esp now u r so in love wif yadech, u feel so close 2 them, tats great !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ tippytoes: no, I'm from Vietnam ^^  My Thai friend add " lor" at the end of their questions quite often , is the same in sg ? like in Malay people will add " la" at the end of their sentences , I love learning languages actually, so no worry, you guys just make me feel more passion for that haha

@key: haha, I posted the pictures but not noticed they fold their hands exactly the same, if it was me, I will do in opposite way ... nice spot na ^^

Yes, you're right, I will definitely find a chance to meet them in real person , a, I have one thing want to share. The filming location in Khu Kam where they take picture with Japanese officers in Japanese costume is my university, haha. And some scenes in their lakorn are at the places where I have been there before ... it's funny but great feeling na ^^