[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu i see! yes in sg we use lor la leh which is also known as singlish :) envy you living in thailand, you get to buy magnum, lays and yumyum...! of course, more chances of meeting yadech in person!! 

@queenyeon thanks for the video, nadech does indeed look like he's in pain... :( poor boy! well at least he has got yaya to take care of him on set  :D

noticed that this pic wasn't shared here. love it to bits!
cr yaya's ig

cr: @krongkarnp

wow new chanel bag? i saw mommies having chanel spree earlier on hehe

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure whether you guys have seen this interview or not ^^ I repeated this vid many times at 2:47 onward, Nadech's face expression has changed dramatically after Yaya's smile, hahaha, he got shy there, so cute.

I love the way MC teased him about his feeling for yaya during filming Gamerai Gamerak, haha

and tippytoes , MC said " lor" as " is it? " here also ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1eC--CMaM

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
warmest welcome back huanzhu !! u dun know how much u r missed my friend !!!  fortunately there was no emergency while u were away, vimalee and bubba r busy 2 !!! m so glad u r back, da more da merrier and team work surely gets us all 2 our destination : yadech land : everybodys favourite community !!!
so sweet of u :flowers: .......  yeah this thread are more happening and swe~~~et rite now. :yes: \L(^O^)VE/  it.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Lovely_k & @luloveyaya : :coolpix:  ...... :thanks:
@Calla : U totally speak / wrote down 
  what in my mind right now ...that why I always like & miss ur comment here .  :thumbsup:

@Kittiya : :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:
Here is wishing you loads & success & good cheer,

Hope you have a nice day,

Enjoy have a blast,

Coz its your birthday!
  :D

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu thanks for sharing the video, i only saw the one without eng sub and was pretty clueless on what's going on haha.. nadech's expression really changed, he was like totally engrossed in the teaser even when ken p talked to him his eyes are literally glued to the screen lol! the MC, kalamare if i'm not wrong, is a yadech shipper too ^^ oh the "lor" used in thailand is different from here... "lor" here actually has no meaning but we sometimes use it to end a sentence because it feels weird not to use it at times. :)

@lovelyk i'm also trying very hard to see  :eyetwitch: even zoom in lol!! 

anyone can help translate this? saw this pic on ny family fb and many people liked it. ^^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
Not sure whether you guys have seen this interview or not ^^ I repeated this vid many times at 2:47 onward, Nadech's face expression has changed dramatically after Yaya's smile, hahaha, he got shy there, so cute.

I love the way MC teased him about his feeling for yaya during filming Gamerai Gamerak, haha

and tippytoes , MC said " lor" as " is it? " here also ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1eC--CMaM

@Luloveyaya - HHello everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their J4 :) Thanks for sharing this. Never saw this one with the English subs. I love his smiles after 2:47. He looks super cute!! Mahhh...our Yarry loves to walk, eat and sit together in every pictures. :kiss2: Looks like we are all caught up with the new pictures. I am a bit disappointed. I messed my photo bucket up and now I can't see to upload pictures onto so I can get the link to paste on here. I'll have to play with it. I really can't wait to see the finali of everything. Keep it coming everyone ;)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Many people commented that they wanted to praise Yaya for behaving properly.  Even though she didn't know people were taking this picture, she still kept her distant from Nadech.  She didn't get too close to him even though it was raining and he was holding an umbrella.  They wanted to compliment Mae Pla for raising such a beautiful daughter who doesn't want to create news and who always makes her family proud.

Lol, Even though they are far away from Thailand, Thai media, and fan clubs, they are still very careful not to get caught.  This picture reminded me of the Siam Dara Awards when they both received the awards and had to take a couple pictures.  The host lady said why did you two stood so far apart, and the guy host said it is good like that because he was possessive of Yaya.  He was joking that he didn't want Nadech to stand too close to Yaya.

credit as tagged and @ NY Family at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
nykim said:
Everyone were spazzing how NY had couple shoes!!!! Aww...... They r too cute!! Similar hat, sunglasses and now shoes!!! :))

Which NY couple shoes?   Where?    Did I miss something?

Last year Lays announced that the lucky winners would get to spend time with Nadech and Yaya in USA or Italy.    Nadech wanted to go to USA and Yaya wanted to go to Italy; and eventually, they went to USA where Mrs. Chum, Ken Ann, Kashie, and Julie got to meet them.    Six months later, Yadech are in Italy right now, enjoying the time of their lives, working, vacationing, and spending time together in the beautiful and romantic city of Rome, Italy. 

Who would have thought that in a very short time they both got their wishes and the most important thing is they got to be together and with their loved-ones as well.

Sometimes, things just work out ........ and in this case it is a special treat for Yadech fans.    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

ps:  Yaya can speak Italian too besides Thai, English, Norwegian, French, and Spanish.   Gosh, she is so talented.   Nadech, don't let her get away from you!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thnxs Vimalee. We've been waiting ;) hmm, I don't know rather to be happy or a little sad. I am definitely happy they think positive of Yaya but does this mean if they do decide to get close one day they will only think negatives???
They are very lucky indeed!! Both are all so very talented. They are meant for each other. Lets hope they will think/feel the same years from now <3

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks vimalee for the news! happy that yaya got praised for being well-mannered ^^ really, both yadech are someone whom you can bring home to meet your parents.  :yes:  i think the couple shoes are the ones from the recent cdg photoshoot (the one with the heart logo on the shirt and shoe), saw nadech wearing it in germany... 

@m9 you got a point there, but i'm sure positive reaction will outnumber the negative ones ^^ 

we are all lucky yadech fans  :heart: