[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow so much to read over night. Lol thanks for all the post everyone. Lulove I wanted to get my hands on all the upcoming magazines too. Lucky girl!! Another wow! Yadech looks so great for the Diors event. I can't wait to see more pics and videos

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bobby101 : don worries ..cuz everyone having the same issue . smiling in front of laptop / ipad / phone when ever we saw Yadech or watch Yadech together.
@bubba @keylargo : :toast: :highfive: :highfive:
@Amya, @meocutduoi, @Neezy, @soso68, @vorleak,  @Pinky3, and @selenabaya : :welcome1: to the thread ...let have fun together

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
                                                                                                              His right hand ..........

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB                                                                                                                                                  credit:  Barry.Ya FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya - Haha, yes I've seen the footage. She pulled his chest hair and it tickled him! It was super cute!

@keylargo - Yesss, that's why I love this thread! It's like I always get the latest updates on Yadech! I'm so glad I stumble upon this one day. This thread is like a hidden treasure for Yadech fans! Lol.

@huanzhu - *screams of excitement* for you! :dance1:

@tippytoes - Thanks for the pics!!!! Cutest pic I've seen of them ever! I loveeee how Nadech always put one arm behind his Nong now! Too cute!

@m9 - Thanks for all the pics!

@vimalee - Just saw your post! That's the first thing I noticed when I saw the pic! Hahaha. Man, they sure love the brand Dior! They should def walk the runway together for a Dior fashion show one day.

By the way, I love Yaya in heels! And Nadech is still taller than she is. Hehe. :heart:

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
@queenyeon, you're welcome ja.
@tippy, good night and sweet dream ja.

Wow....they finished building the Yokohama city from the RS story in the city of Ratchaburi.   Nadech and Yaya's queue for Mayumi and Ryo will be filming on July 11 and 12 na,

cr:NY Home at Pantip
Now I knew  how much the producer of RS 's project invest for this pj...If you don't write that is the city of Ratchaburi I won't realize that place is in Thailand...It's like real Yokohama in Japan..thanks so much for your sharing...Ah..Welcome back Bubba :flowers: ...How is your trip? :p

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
nykim said:
@bubba, thanks for the translation! Yadech is sure loved by many, and who wouldn't't want them to be real couple?!!

@vimalee, I would try my best to translate some info in the oppss magazine.. Pls help me add some other info if I miss out heheh..

From ' dunangjai Akkanee' is 4 years ard that you two are koo Jin.

Nadech: from the first day to today, me and nong yaya is pee nong(bro/sis) that still love and care for each other and never become lesser, even knows each other's heart and feel more connected, just the same as someone in the family. :)

Yaya: yes right. one of the reason is because our mum are close, both Mae blah Mae keaw like to do merits, and always brought us and our fan clubs to do merits tgt, is a family that is so warmth, p nadech is more than koojin ka(smile) ( aww.. Am so shy with this Heheh..)

This period nadech likes to grow mouth starch vs fresh-face, yaya prefer which one more?

Yaya: truthfully, handsome guy does whatever is still ok, once in a while p nadech grows mouth starch, I think he looks khem khem( I duno how to translate this hehe, maybe fierce/serious?) and pretty cool, I almost kritttttt or scream haha(being a fan gal lolz yaya)
but if without it, he looks fresh, likes a Korean, kawayii!!(laugh) soooooo handsome! ( haha yaya simply spazzzzzz abt how handsome her bro Is!!)

Nadech: nong yaya also the same krubbbb,beautiful girl does whatever still looks good(smile) she is a type of gal with many personality. Being sweet, being priew( not sure to trnslatr this too) and can change to being cool, and then just like like a kid, ting tong( being silly) and also a little kii onn(not sure how to say this in Eng too) so cute krub.

Random things I've just read here and there in the ooopps mag.. Hmm nadech wanted to play boo(action) with yaya.. Coz wanted to protect nang ek( always so sweet)

Nong yaya: p nadech is a king of project ka( I think she meant his random activites) lots of projects! From photography,play ukulele ,ride motorbikes, the latest one, wake board. He has so much talent, whatever he does turns out all good, so handsome and also so smart.

P nadech: thank you krub, but it's even better, P wanted YA to go play wake board tgt, it's really fun, called ya to go many times but always rejecting, scare turning dark, big muscles,etc.. No idea why so scare of that....... Just being like this is toooooooooo cute ard!!! ( lmao!!!)

The most finnnnnnnnn soot soot!! Heheh
Since you two know each other heart so well, tell abt each other's ideal type.

Nong yaya: P nadech is a person that loves his mum and family a lot, his type/his girl must be a person who loves and take care of family, the most important must be able to get along with his family, age must be about the same, so can understand each other better. Looks no need to be that special, but just someone with a kind heart is enough ard.

P nadech: spec/ideal type of nong yaya must be a gentleman krub, love family, can take care of her, is a good person, and abt looks, beautiful like this must suitable with someone good looking krubbbbbbb. (ahhhhhhhh!! Am in heaven rite now hahah)
thank you soooooo much for translating...This article is too cute&sweet..Until now i 'm still sunk in that sweetness  :bhehe:  :heart: ...Once again  thanks a lot..plz log in&enjoy with us regularly naz, nykim :wink:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@luloveyaya tippy nee vimalee m9 love our beautiful girl in v elegant cocktail dress ! im thinking its an appropriate wedding cocktail dress and yadech do look so newlyweds wif their style and pose !!! and look where some1s hand is resting...nadech is definitely daring and propriety !!! omg bubba vimalee mc im in serious need of oxy rite now but i think huanzhu needs it bad !!! 2 lovely !!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
WOW, thanks everyone for all beautiful pictures, I saved all to my laptop already haha

I love Yaya's high heel and  she looks so sweet here also, I'm not sure about Nadech's one, but my heart is melting now.

Sadly that I missed this one, I was there last night, why not tonight .really need to find out how to know their schedule, they sure appear a
lot around center area.

Anw, so happy, I love Nadech's hand on Yaya waist, so gentle, only like that and he can show everyone that " she is mine" . Now, pls tell me how to go to sleep with this open mouth, I'm being like this for hours now, hahaha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@luloveyaya congrats u landed on pg 300 and v soon we'll reach 700000 posts, fantastic! we sure do love yadech v dearly, every little yadech happening, situation is documented happily here !
@nee dior is v fortunate and have v good foresight selecting yadech as their spokesperson, excellent choice, yadech do justice 4 every fashion article they represent !!! and im sure when wedding bells come dior will b there 2 dress them !!! lol major delusional mode pls excuse me !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hehe huanzhu prolly saw yadech and faint on the spot ^^

love the way nadech looks at yaya, that look never change at all. still the same loving look he gives only to her   :wub:  looks like yaya and her momma share the necklace, how cute!! now i'm so curious about the interview... 

@lu you're so funny!! i guess we're in the same boat, we both can't sleep!!! happy overdose ^^