[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu wow thanks for the detailed update!! you look so pretty and happy in the pic with p'yai!! love your outfit btw ^^ and i love yaya's handwriting, how can it be so pretty just like her?? so i guess yadech meet up in the after party? my gosh so happy till i can't sleep. g'night lu!!! i bet you must be smiling in your sleep tonight hehe ^^

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Aww, thank you luloveyaya for sharing your story and pic with us! I can feel the excitement with you. I'm very happy for you that you were able to see yadech up close. Hopefully next time you get to take pic with them.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Luloveyay - Love what an incredible story. I got butterflies just reading your experiences as if I was there myself. How exciting to have seen them in person especially Nadech for me. I would probably have ran up to him kiss him on his dimple cheeks and fainted. LOL I am so happy for you! Now, I really need to go to Thailand. You will have to guide me around. Lol You look beautiful in the picture btw. I can see you smiling from ear to ear ;)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
and I want to share my feeling.

NADECH and YAYA sure are very different with other actors and actresses , at least, from my point of view, they are charming and beautiful but they are not far away, they do not give me the feeling that they are from different planet with us ( I hope you guys understand what I mean). and I love the way that I have feeling about them, it's warm and familiar. 

I knew that they are super star in Thailand but never know exactly how their famous is , tonight , I knew, I got it. People adore them so much, the ladies beside me kept saying in Thai that how handsome, na rak Nadech is, how beautiful Yaya is, why she so much looks alike a kid and everyone focused on them, chased after them. Sometimes, I felt sympathy for them , but I know myself that I will not able to control it as well, stay away from them is just impossible ^^

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:

NADECH and YAYA sure are very different with other actors and actresses , at least, from my point of view, they are charming and beautiful but they are not far away, they do not give me the feeling that they are from different planet with us ( I hope you guys understand what I mean). and I love the way that I have feeling about them, it's warm and familiar. 

I knew that they are super star in Thailand but never know exactly how their famous is , tonight , I knew, I got it. People adore them so much, the ladies beside me kept saying in Thai that how handsome, na rak Nadech is, how beautiful Yaya is, why she so much looks alike a kid and everyone focused on them, chased after them. Sometimes, I felt sympathy for them , but I know myself that I will not able to control it as well, stay away from them is just impossible ^^
Yea I never even met them but I get the same vibe about them from what you described. They are super famous and even gained so many international fans but they don't give off that "I'm too cool" attitude like alot of the others do. They try and "tak thaiy" (Greet) everybody no matter where they're at. Thanks for the shared experience ok.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:

Yea I never even met them but I get the same vibe about them from what you described. They are super famous and even gained so many international fans but they don't give off that "I'm too cool" attitude like alot of the others do. They try and "tak thaiy" (Greet) everybody no matter where they're at. Thanks for the shared experience ok.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@bubba @lovely_k - Thanks you for the videos! Yaya is soooo cute! Besides her pretty looks and kind heart, I can see why Nadech loves her!

@m9 @falada - Thanks for the pics! Nadech does look dorky but I love it. He looks so cute in like a hispter sort of way. Lol.

@luloveyaya - I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I can't believe you were so close to them!!! What a lucky girl you are!  And I'm soooo glad to hear that Nadech and Yaya are truly down-to-earth. It makes me want to go to Thailand and see them even more! What a lovely story. You look great by the way!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@luloveyaya thank u so much 4 sharing such lovely and detailed scene wif us ! im happiest tat u get 2 c yadech !!! c9 u must b in and will take a while 2 b back 2 earth !!! its surreal and love tat yadech r down to earth and so sincere !!! i really appreciate your efforts in this update luloveyaya ! m sure u'll have more opportunities in future 2 meet yadech as u r right in town where major happenings in bkk r ! so cool u have a pic wif pyai, its worth a lot, he being a famous and celeb photographer and u look completely happy and beautiful ! TYVM and rest well !

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUczcSWucIU
Seriously I'm getting really sick of the James Jiray thing they have been asking nadech for the last month.. Isn't it getting to old already? :rant:  :rant:
They ask nadech if he knew that the ch3 will push him to take over nadech place which nadech said he doesn't know anything about it. But he said that he would be happy for James J. And when the reporters ask about James J taking over his place, nadech said doesn't want people to think that the daras want to take someone place.. The also said he didn't know that his fans didn't want Yaya to pair up with James Jirayu but he said that it would be good for them if the get to work with each other and that it's up to the elders who they will get paired in lakorns .. Nadech also confirm that he have a new upcoming lakorn that will be opening soon. He also said that he have a upcoming photoshoot and he was the photographer and he also confirm that his model is no other then yaya  :woot:  :woot: Then the reporters ask if he had a lot of pictures of her which he answer yes there is a lot since I took a lot of pictures of her during that day.. Super excited to see the the pictures ^^ 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks cookiies 4 translating, appreciate it ! cant wait 2 c his photography wif his best subject, yaya !!! excited abt lakorn 2 ! nadech is so good wif answers, so pro !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Kikichue1 said:
Wow I think I'm the only one here who hasn't met them!!! Haha jk but I hope
To see them when I go to Thailand sometime soon.

LOL I haven't meet them, too. And I don't think I'll get a chance, but it's ok. Seeing you guys sharing your experiences, makes me happy already. :D
Thanks, luluvyaya for sharing.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech will always b compared so as fans we shouldn't take what the reporters say too seriously...support what nadech does and his work and fan wars r not necessary cuz it will only make people hate the dara you like and vice versa...
On the other hand...thanks cookiies for letting us know that nadech has a new lakorn and filming soon...r u sure he doesn't mean the two RS series lolz cuz that hasn't opened yet lolz...

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
and round of applause 2 m9 falada 4 staying on top always, posting so many pics vdo, wif appreciation !!!

soso68 said:
@falada @m9: thanks for all yours pics

Neezy said:
@bubba @lovely_k - Thanks you for the videos! Yaya is soooo cute! Besides her pretty looks and kind heart, I can see why Nadech loves her!

@m9 @falada - Thanks for the pics! Nadech does look dorky but I love it. He looks so cute in like a hispter sort of way. Lol.

@luloveyaya - I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I can't believe you were so close to them!!! What a lucky girl you are!  And I'm soooo glad to hear that Nadech and Yaya are truly down-to-earth. It makes me want to go to Thailand and see them even more! What a lovely story. You look great by the way!

Your welcome. :D

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp9W3uCvW7g
so the reporters ask her about the trip to Germany and Italy, and said that nadech took very good care of her like holding the umbrella for her. Which yaya said that it was raining and that it's in nadech's nature to take care of everyone. , she said he ran to her to hold the umbrella for her and when he saw other people getting wet by the rain he ran to that person to hold the umbrella as well. She deny that nadech took her out, she said they went as a group. And they nearly had no times with their parents cause they needed to do the photoshoot, so whenever they finish they would to go their parents.. Meanwhile yadech were working the mothers were shopping lol.. 
She said that Nadech takes care of everyone well including her on every trip they are going, it's in his nature. He is a Gentleman.. And about their similar like the shoes, glasses and more yaya said that the things were sold out. She said sometimes when they went into a shop and they had a little time so they ask someone in the crew to buy it and the person probably didn't know which colour they wanted so the person brought the same colour.  When the reporters ask if she is shy whenever the fans tease her about nadech, she answer that she is not shy any more, but she is happy that there is people who still support her and nadech.. 

The reporters brought up a news saying that yaya and bella are ''competing or fighting'' with each other and bella came out to say that she can't ''baew'' like yaya so she cant' compete with her.. from the way i understand it ''Baew' is when u try to act cute.. And yaya said this is the first time she heard this news, she said she have never seen her or work with her. And they are not ''fighting'' with each other since all daras have their own works. Then the reporters said there is news that saying she will become the the top nangek instead of u, but bella said she can't since she can't ''baew'' like her.. And yaya keep on saying that all daras have their own work, there is so much work that we don't even have enough of daras.. And the reporters ask if she is serious that bella said she can't ''beaw'' like yaya which yaya answer: I think she will do it fine

Last they ask about people comparing who is more beautiful between Mai Davika and Yaya.
Which yaya said that she don't believe it can be competed which people have different opinion when it comes to beauty. And she thinks that every dara is beauty in their own way.. She also said that she isn't serious with the comparing since she have gotten used to it..

PS. I might have missed a lot of things, it's just when i translate things i keep on forgetting what Nadech and yaya said lol..

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks cookiies 4 this v long translation , appreciate it alot !!! love all da good qualities yaya highlighted on nadech and confirming nadech always taking care of her !!! shes loves him !!! yaya and nadech we will always cheer and support yr relationship, we love yadech so much !!! yaya is pro 2, her answers r sincere and no malice at all, another reason we heart her so much !!! thanks cookiies, v happy 2 know wat da interview was !