[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@cookiies, thank you so much for both the translation. The reporter sure do wants to cuss a cat fight ....hehe. We all know that our girl is not like that. The reporter is noisy as hell. Anyway, can't wait for Nadech new lakorn and his new n'ek. And about his new project, I'm sure the pictures will come out gorgeous cus he have the perfect model to work with.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
cookiies said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUczcSWucIU
Seriously I'm getting really sick of the James Jiray thing they have been asking nadech for the last month.. Isn't it getting to old already? :rant:  :rant:
They ask nadech if he knew that the ch3 will push him to take over nadech place which nadech said he doesn't know anything about it. But he said that he would be happy for James J. And when the reporters ask about James J taking over his place, nadech said doesn't want people to think that the daras want to take someone place.. The also said he didn't know that his fans didn't want Yaya to pair up with James Jirayu but he said that it would be good for them if the get to work with each other and that it's up to the elders who they will get paired in lakorns .. Nadech also confirm that he have a new upcoming lakorn that will be opening soon. He also said that he have a upcoming photoshoot and he was the photographer and he also confirm that his model is no other then yaya  :woot:  :woot: Then the reporters ask if he had a lot of pictures of her which he answer yes there is a lot since I took a lot of pictures of her during that day.. Super excited to see the the pictures ^^ 

I'm sick of it too. Although I'm not a full blown James Ji fan but I can admit that he's getting alot of hype right now and he's not going anywhere and as a a Nadech fan, I'm happy for him just like how Na is happy for him. The media and Nadech dislikers need to just also admit that Nadech doesn't care of being replaced or care that he has been surpassed. So many reporters are trying to dig so much into this that its getting so lame. If they ship James and Yaya together then that's on them (even though I'll be a lil disappointed), but they gotta leave Nadech alone already about this. Su su Na Barry!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Amya said:
I'm sick of it too. Although I'm not a full blown James Ji fan but I can admit that he's getting alot of hype right now and he's not going anywhere and as a a Nadech fan, I'm happy for him just like how Na is happy for him. The media and Nadech dislikers need to just also admit that Nadech doesn't care of being replaced or care that he has been surpassed. So many reporters are trying to dig so much into this that its getting so lame. If they ship James and Yaya together then that's on them (even though I'll be a lil disappointed), but they gotta leave Nadech alone already about this. Su su Na Barry!!!

LOL Me, too. And yeah su su Nadech! :D

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Cookiies for all your translation. We really appreciate it!!! Their questions does get so repetitives. I think I've gotten so used to it by now. lol..It is really ANNOYING. It does sound as if they are trying to stir some trouble for miss yaya...not cool at all. Oh yeah, I am so EXCITED to hear about he confirmed a new lakorn. I can't wait to hear more and see it. I also can WAIT to see his special pictures of his favorite girl next to his mama. hehe

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks @cookiies for the translation! As always....it is much appreciated! Anyway, I'm with you @amya! People need to just accept the fact that Nadech doesn't care. I mean the guy practically grew up at the temple with monks, I think perhaps he has learn a few things from them like accepting the way of life. Reporters just need to move on to a different topic. Also, I'm very proud of our girl Yaya! Even without Nadech, she handles her interview well. I'm proud of the both of them for how they handled the reporters and I'm super excited to see Nadech photography skills with his beautiful model Yaya!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix: , clips, cmmts, and translations.
@luloveyaya,  are you coming down from cloud9  :cloud9: yet? Thanks so much for sharing your account and pictures with us.   I'm so happy for you.

Nadech and Yaya are good, hard working and confident persons, and they handle the interview very well.  So proud of them.

One of the comments made on Nadech's interview clip that I like and would like to share with you girls.

Nadech and Yaya  pairing with any actor/actress is OK because it's their job as an actor.  As long as they're bf/gf in real life is enough.  And, it's one of the tests that Nadech-Yaya have to go through.     Nadech-Yaya will never walk alone.     I'm sure that Nadech is a good person who is best matched for Yaya.     In this cruel industry, I like the saying that Nadech told Yaya that "We're going through this together." every time there is a difficulty in acting.   It's a saying that the two have for each other and always walk side by side.  The guy who can says that is a sincere and  warm person.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you for sharing Bubba. I sure hope Nadech will go by his words. It's deep!
Luloveyaya lol I think it is anymore. I think it's a thread of anything they do lol

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Jumped on to watch DR and to catch up with so many beautiful pics and comments, thanks girls. Just couldnt help but leaving my little thought on nadech being banned at another forum (sorry na, promise it'll be last one hehe). Ironically, they can dislike and comment (urgh i hate to use the word bash) to their content (only being righteous and unbiased ppl ofcourse), and others who think otherwise and not share the same views are only the ones that think saintly of their daras. If you dont assimilate yourself in that sort environment and think like them, you are gone with the wine (heh my beloved p'noo tor's phrase), very mature and professional i must say. Anyways have been very appreciative of news and tibits from the admins there, undeniably it has shaped me into a bigger and stronger fan. Goodluck to whoever is on their pleurm list nxt, hope there is a 'perfect' person out for them to love, so he/she doesnt suffer the same fate as our imperfect boy.

sigh, the inevitable comparisons and talks of JJ, what confuses me is, they say that JJ is the prince of thai et (i dunno what that would make my ken t and other veteran praeks as, prince of all princes?) who is famous without the need of a kookwan, so why is there such a big push for him to pair up and koojin with yaya?

@cookiies, thanks for sharing the translations na

@lu, thanks for sharing ur experience, so happy for u, you look beautiful!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ tippytoes: thank you ka ^^ It a MUST that I have to tell you guys every details , if not, I will go crazy and not sure what had happened
last night, haha. Yaya was so beautiful na. Yesterday, I took a lot of pictures of them, but I also spent time just looking at them with my own eyes. Nadech didn't make up much, he looked natural and friendly. Yaya wore make up from the modeling show but she still looked natural for me. She had tight schedule yesterday but still looked so fresh. I'm thinking of changing my nickname to LULOVEYAYAMAKMAK haha

@ Amya: thank you for reading my story and praise my picture , haha, I was quite surprise because it seemed like I was the only one there ( fan) asked to take picture with him. When I came and asked " Can I take picture with you?", He was like " Me ?" haha, I was so shy to say " Yes, you are the main character today ka" ^^

@ meocutduoi: haha, so excited right ?, come here and you can able to see them. I found out that they have lots of event like this in Central World and Siam, if you know the schedule, you sure can see them in person quite easily ^^

@MrsChum:yessssssssssss, I hope that I can take picture with them and share with you guys as I did with P' Yai. But that event was not suitable for them to take picture with fan. If it was, I am sure that they would be very willing to do that ^^

@ m9: Nadech is damn cute , dear. All fan girls there could not stop talking about his looks , even chit chat how long his face is, I think they must want to kill me because my spot was just perfect, just in front of him and blocked by no one, haha. And tell me if you come to Bangkok, I will take u around ^^

@neezy : thank you for your nice word ^^ I was happy last night and even happier after sharing this to you guys ^^ everyone here made my day

@ Soso ,falada and Bubbles8 : Thank you ka. Hope that I will have another chance soon to share more things with you guys.

@ Key: You are always sweet girl ^^ I took your " good luck" with me and was finally able to see them in person. Very nice experience indeed. I hope that you will have same chance someday, let's come here and go to see them together ka.

@ Bubba: I'm still there, pls give me few more days to find the way back to our earth, last night, strong wind took me to where I still do not know yet hahaha

ANYWAY, Thank you guys for praising my " beauty" hahaha. Telling the truth, last night I could not sleep because of those comments other than seeing Yadech,  haha You guys were so kind to say that. ^^

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@luloveyaya and @huanzhu,  here's another chance to take picture with Yaya.

Yaya's flight schedule to France from 7/14 to 7/18/13.

Leaving --  Sunday, 7/14/13 @11:30pm with Turkish Airline, TK 69 BKK from Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand.
                   Stop at Istanbul (Turkey) at 7:35 am.
                   Transfer to TK 1821 @7:35am on 7/15/13 to Paris Airport (France) at 10:15am.

Arriving  --  Thursday, 7/18/13 @2:15pm, flight TK 68 at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand.

credit to NYFamily @Pantip

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya @mrschum - Thanks for the clips, ladies!

@bubba - I love that comment that Yadech will always support each other! Thanks for sharing. Also, I love how you and @vimalee always know Yadech schedules. Keep them coming! My boyfriend and I are planning on going to Cambodia/Thailand in December so hopefully your info will come in handy and I can finally witness Yadech with my own eyes! Lol.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you for sharing Bubba. I sure hope Nadech will go by his words. It's deep!
Luloveyaya lol I think it is anymore. I think it's a thread of anything they do lol
@m9 luloveyaya in fact i like all of yadechs happenings posted here! its yadech fansite !!! thanks everybody 4 posting !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@luloveyaya thanks 4 taking da time 2 reply 2 us, considering u're still on c9, which u r entirely allowed, after such a sweet encounter with yadech and pyai !!! u r really wonderful 2 pamper us wif detailed account of yr fantastic nite, thank u ! yes thank u 4 da offer da next visit i'll surely catch up wif u, hoping fan crazy over yadechs event !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4 posting da lovely cmns ! and u're so kind, always providing yadechs flt details just so some1 may have da opportunity 2 meet them, thanks my dear bubba !!! i think yadech will miss each other being apart !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:
LADIES, I'm home and I am writing this post as fast as I can even I did not have dinner YET, i cannot wait to show you guys my very own pictures and story.

@ Vimalee: I LOVE YOU. I will never be thankful enough for your info. I had great time and Thank You ka, lovely.

After work, I went straight to place that been advised yesterday by 2 ladies at info counter. I was doubting at first as they said the place located on 8th floor of the building but the place name itself is " ZEN outdoor arena" , but I had no choice anyway then I decided to believe them.

There was nothing on that floor showed that will have an exhibition of famous photographer there , only a stage which looked like for rock concert, I was like " WOW" at that time, if it is really the place, P' Yai well-known must come from his creativity, haha.

I tried both English and Thai with one group of boys , but they did not know anything. I wandered around and decided to try my luck with one old man, his English was perfect. And I knew that I should be at the ground floor and outside the building, not here, then I remembered that I run as I have not been able to run before, haha. This is the place that I should go ladies

I was waiting there for about 1 hour and celebrities started to come, but only next 30 minutes or 1 hour I was able to see NADECH, our lovely guy. I was little bit sad at first because I stood so far away, and my view was blocked because of lots of giant paparazzi , in stead, I was focusing on his voice when he did an interview and I was in heaven, that was exactly the voice that I have listened almost everyday via Youtube, the feeling was so realllllllllllllll :lmao: 

After that , he went inside the building I thought that I will never see him again ( at least for today) haha. BUT how lucky I am. I just decided to move to another place, and he appeared right there, right in front of me, and HANDSOME became most useless word that I have known  :weee:

@luloveyaya,

You are very welcome.  I'm glad I was able to provide you info about Yadech on time for you to see them, and I'm so happy that you got to see them in person.   I am sure you will remember and cherish that experience the rest of your life.   They are two lovely individuals who have made many people very happy.   I've read many comments that so many people whether they are young or old never feel so attach to daras like they feel for Yadech.   I will quote the lyrics from the song that Nadech's uncle used in his MV when Yadech did merit together.  " Out of millions of stars in the universe, these two Stars have to meet and when they met the world becomes a beautiful place... the hearts are happy..."   

We have many new members here and I am quite sure I don't remember who is from where.    You live and work in Bangkok so you are Thai or you just happen to work there.   Nways, thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us.  I'm touch and feel excited just reading your account, the same feeling I had when MrsChum, KenAnn, Julie, and Kashie met Yadech in California.