[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi m9 definitely gotta try da awesomely written ffs, i love all !!! our cute falada has written her debut revenge love and almost done ! im so proud of u falada, TYVM!!! others tat i love all of kiki aka kikichue1, love all her ffs, TYVM kiki ! zazoureds debut burning ashes, all of sarys ff, ohitsnoyy smooth operator, candyfruit, jjinxx, neena,immasingaholic, simmay, thatsouthernasianchick, fantastic27 and da list goes on....sorry 4 being so long winded but i love all and love 2 share !!!and thank u so much 2 all writers 4 yr dedication, time and great stories !!!
LOL Thanks Key! :D And LOL there are a lot of other cool writers out there, too. :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
                                                                            Look who's the photographer and the model here.!!!

credit as tagged and NY Family at Pantip FB

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL, Thanks, Vimalee. It's kinda funny watching Nadech being the photographer. I can't just help laughing and smiling a bit. :D

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! Thank you ladies. I can't wait to go read. ;)
I love that picture too MrsChum. I had seen it on IG a while back. She looks really beautiful in there. Aww, her very own personal photographer :D he looks so serious & really concentrating. So it was Nadech that wanted her in the short wig? lol Thanks Vimalee

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee really liking tat, nadech taking his sweeties pics, i can totally envisage them collaborating together and producing excellent results !!! thank u 4 pics !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:

Cr: as tagged

Can someone please translate the last one for us? I think it's about Nadech been photographer for Yaya. Now he asked P' Yai how to take it in professional way. Maybe he wants to keep her beautiful moments with him forever hehe

It is for this magazine.  I think Ploy Lom Phet?   Yaya is the model and Nadech is the photographer with Pe Yai as his mentor.  He mentioned this in his interview at Pe Yai's event.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi soso hope its ok 2 call u soso. hope u'll have opportunity 2 meet greet yaya at cdg apo tmr, eta 15 jul TK1821 @ 1015 hours as advised by bubba earlier !!! Good luck !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 totally cute and hes saving on his phone !!! triple da sweetness 4 him 2 view at any time their special moment !!! glad u r at ff, u'll hv a field day but njoy !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Keylargo. Yes, it does get addicting. I can totally fantasize Yadech being in that situation :D
Also, is that Nadech's phone?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thanks Keylargo. Yes, it does get addicting. I can totally fantasize Yadech being in that situation :D
Also, is that Nadech's phone?
hi m9 just assume to give myself a great sunday lol !