[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
m9saeteurn1 said:
Someone had asked what he'd planned to do with the pole ;)
This picture somehow reminded me of Brunce Lee. Nadech expression is so serious hahaha. That's what made me think of Brunce Lee even though they hv nothing in commen. Lol

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
Wow......the PloyGamPetch magazines come out already.

Yaya is so beautiful on the magazine cover photographed by Nadech.   Wow.....It comes out great!!!!     Good job Nadech!!!

cr:as tagged
  My love, where are u ? I need to get one copy of this one aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
soso68 said:
Hi Key, no problem You can call me soso.
But i' m sorry i can't go to meet yaya tomorrow i Will work all the week and I live far from Paris. I'm sad too
@bubba thanks for the translation
And thanks everyone for the pics and video
hi soso its alright, theres always a next opportunity ! paris being such a beautiful and romantic city, there is likely chance yadech may visit paris together in future !!! have a good work week ahead, 4 more days 2 go only !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow......the PloyGamPetch magazines come out already.

Yaya is so beautiful on the magazine cover photographed by Nadech.   Wow.....It comes out great!!!!     Good job Nadech!!!

hi bubba i'd like 2 have a copy of da mag !!! its v attractive !!! yaya is so outstandingly attractive ! nadech is sure creative wif concept, her styling and ensuring da mood is right by being encouraging and playing right music !!! of course just being near each other everything goes 4 them !!!

hi luloveyaya hv u got yr copy ? it'll b a treasure 2 own it !!!

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
hi soso its alright, theres always a next opportunity ! paris being such a beautiful and romantic city, there is likely chance yadech may visit paris together in future !!! have a good work week ahead, 4 more days 2 go only !!!
Hi Key : thanks. Yes i hope nadech and yaya can come in Paris one day. And i'll make that opportunity to meet them

@m9 and falada bubba thanks for all the vidéo and pictures

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for the sharing! ^^ super love the ploygampetch magazine pix, it shows yadech's playful side and captures the young yet elegant woman in yaya. 

@lu i think you'd better go reserve a copy now before it gets sold out  :shutup:

too beautiful for words  :heart:
cr as tagged

yaya has safely landed in france :)

nadech having fun during the photshoot :)

cr: @keaw_jung

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ tippytoes: yes, I tried one place today but do not have, tmr I will go to bigger one, my god, too excited, I must have this one, it's better than food, I'm gaining so much weight now because of Magnum, Lays, Yumyum , orange juices ... dizzy dizzy

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu i hope you managed to get yourself a copy tmr!! yes, it is definitely better than food, because you can keep it forever and moreover, its nadech's first attempt being a photographer for a magazine photoshoot and most importantly, with his girl as his model! ^^

cr: @urassayas

love this pic of nadech, he looks super hot when serious.

hehe both makes similar face expression ^^ and yaya is wearing the (new?)ring on her ring finger again! :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya........I envy you! You are more lucky than us by getting the mag. I'm sure it will be sold out cus like one comment bubba post, some already reserve. I hope it does sold out and have more demand for the mag, it's the first of a kookwan work after all :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
@luloveyaya........I envy you! You are more lucky than us by getting the mag. I'm sure it will be sold out cus like one comment bubba post, some already reserve. I hope it does sold out and have more demand for the mag, it's the first of a kookwan work after all :)

I will try my best to get one ka. Hope that tmr is still not too late T_T They are so amazing, aren't they? Nadech's smile was so bright and showed all his dimples out , m9 must be fainted again, poor her haha

Cannot get over this couple, nadech's lakorn is coming, I haven't had enough courage to see him with Kim yet, what's wrong with me actually ? :scratchhead2:  :lmao: 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu tomorrow first thing to do in the morning after you leave for work, hit the newspaper stand or 7-11!!! me too, i tried watching rp (the lakorn with kim) 2 episodes i stopped and skipped till last episode to see how it ends (as well as the sweet scenes). totally no motivation for me...unlike yadech lakorns, i can finish the entire lakorn within a day or two...

saw many people liking this pic on ny family fb.. hope someone will be able to translate it for us who are clueless here :)
cr as tagged

super sweet pic of yadech from @melavisions <3

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I would like a copy of all magazines too! Nadech did a great job. Her picture looks stunning. Luloveyaya yes, I've fainted a few times LoL...but I'm okay. Haha ordering me them I know would probably cost me am arm & a leg like their chips lol

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ tippytoes: uhm, I will wander around lunch time, they have Asia book in Central World, I think they will have ^^

@m9: now, anytime when I hear about dimples, I think about you right away haha. with those dimples, he is cute for his age, if not, I will not able to accept that he is only 22 now, that mature look is not a joke na T_T

@ MrsChum:if you find one, give me too na haha

@ Key: will tell you once get it ka :p

Something different to help you guys ka, haha. I like this guy actually, Yaya seems to be comfortable with him all the time , lovely guy :flowers:

\\

cr: miewnattaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum,  we'll send the oxygen tank to you right away, one to Patterson, CA and one to Stockton, CA in case you already moved.

I love that candid picture of them at Dior event too.   :heart:  :cloud9:   :spicy: 

They were just happily chatting away and didn't even know that people were taking pictures of them.    

I also like the title of the Ploygamphetch magazine cover:   Looking at Yaya Through Nadech's Eyes.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol@ luloveyaya ;)
What those are candid photos of them at the Dior event? Aww, that make the pictures even more sweet!! Gosh these two!! I think I might just faint for good hehe