[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Kaew posted this on her IG:

"Every fan clubs:  Tonight, from the bottom of my heart, I wanted to leave you with this adorable picture before you go off to bed with sweet dream......Sweet dream everyone and good night! "

"Please follow up with these chic pictures tomorrow.   Don't forget to own the Ploygamphetch magazine."

Wow, she is a good sell-lady here...........always supporting her look chai and look sao (son and daughter)

credit:  Mae Kaew's IG:  kaew_jung

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Never seen this picture before

Yaya probably got him into horses! Haha. I remember an article that asked Nadech and Yaya where would they like to take each other on a day off. Nadech said the beach and Yaya said horseback riding or the beach. They might as well go horseback riding on the beach! Win-win situation. Yaya is a pro at riding horses, she can double-up and teach him! :wink:

Anyway, Nadech looks younger in this pic.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mae Kaew posted this on her IG:

"Every fan clubs:  Tonight, from the bottom of my heart, I wanted to leave you with this adorable picture before you go off to bed with sweet dream......Sweet dream everyone and good night! "

"Please follow up with these chic pictures tomorrow.   Don't forget to own the Ploygamphetch magazine."

Wow, she is a good sell-lady here...........always supporting her look chai and look sao (son and daughter)

thanks vimalee, shes supporting da two big loves of her life !! fantastic !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
WOW.............!!!

credit:  YayaUrassaya.com FB                                                                                                                          credit:  cuteDede at SarnWiki Profile

bubba

Keep On Smiling
  :thanks: everyone for sharing.   
@Vimalee, I know right.  WOW.....for Yaya.
@lu & @MrsChum,    oh  no,  don't faint yet!!!      Keylargo, huanzhu and I are still on cloud9.   We'll be there as soon as we can come down so don't faint yet please.  Ok, Vimalee's her way to the rescue na.

The photographer and his model helping each other in  selecting the  pictures.     Wow!!........ A great teamwork, Yadech!!!!

Wow..Wow...Yaya is so beautiful.......great choice :bhehe:

Very nice.........

cr:as tagged

Here's a clip from our pitta

Nadech - Yaya at 30 Years in Fashion : Amart Nimitpark.   The song is beautiful, คืนนี้ (Tonight).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N4pWtdedOo&feature=c4
cr: as tagged on clip

And, here's the link  www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N4pWtdedOo&feature=c4

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow.....Im really loving Yaya pic!! She's gorgeous

Thanks everyone for the pics, esp bubba and Vimalee for the translation.

@bubba, your comment crack me up! I'm laughing at work by myself and my coworker looking at me weird. Me and Lu will be here waiting for the tank na ja!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow.....Im really loving Yaya pic!! She's gorgeous

Thanks everyone for the pics, esp bubba and Vimalee for the translation.

@bubba, your comment crack me up! I'm laughing at work by myself and my coworker looking at me weird. Me and Lu will be here waiting for the tank na ja!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba lets hurry 2 oxy or cpr mc n lu....after tat lets do a refresher course 4 mc, shes an oxy team and gotta know how 2 perform! Luloveyaya i'll call u lu from now hope its alright wif u ja!!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, call me Lu ka. There might be inconvenient since i want to change nickname to luloveyayamakmak haha. Have a nice day, Key !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Just for fun, here is the poll at Pantip.

Ch3 on-screen sweethearts, which couples has the most chemistry that you want them to be a real couple off-screen?

Press the purple button to see the result.

คู่จิ้นดาราช่อง3คู่ไหน เคมีเข้ากันสุดๆ จนอยากเห็นเป็นแฟนกันในชีวิตจริง - Pantip

credit:   NY Family at PantipFB
Thank Vimalee! So what couple is leading??i don't know what purple button I have to click on.....hehe

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
Hi tippy luloveyaya nee, u ladies aren't da only 1s! Couldnt go beyond ep1 of rp!!! Just felt sth was wrong and missing our yaya!!! Also didnt 1 2 waste time, i had 2/rather watch yadech lakorn, gives so much pleasure n satisfaction!!! Love all yr cmns n pics, thank u! And tippy luloveyaya love yr new siggy n poster!!!
Haha just watch it. It's a pretty good lakorn and Kim finally did a different role. She's only annoying in the beginning but its overall a good storyline. I'm not going to lie though.. When watching rp all I thought about was them being siblings in 4 hua jai. Lol I must say him and yaya play the best together because she doesn't match with any of her new pr eks (umm and por) lol just saying lol