[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
I like RP too. They don't make the best looking couple but still cute. I love all the songs plus I love when Nadech act jealous. The storyline is decent. But no one come close to our fav kookwan

hi m9 like u i love da ost only, v much, abnormal n zeal !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
tippytoes said:
@lu tomorrow first thing to do in the morning after you leave for work, hit the newspaper stand or 7-11!!! me too, i tried watching rp (the lakorn with kim) 2 episodes i stopped and skipped till last episode to see how it ends (as well as the sweet scenes). totally no motivation for me...unlike yadech lakorns, i can finish the entire lakorn within a day or two...

saw many people liking this pic on ny family fb.. hope someone will be able to translate it for us who are clueless here :)
cr as tagged

Here's a translation.

Naturally Sweet 'Yaya-Nadech'

Whether it is a koo brother/sister, a koo kwan, a real couple, a koo jin, a koo fin, bf/gf or whatever for the pra-nang, Nadech and Yaya,   but  "Yaya-Nadech" are definitely a koo jin that never die.  And, there is yet any other koo jin to replace them.     Recently, "Yaya-Nadech" holding hands went out together to sweet and photoshoot for the magazine in Germany and Italy for 1 whole week with Mae Kaew and Mae Pla accompanied them.

This made the fanclubs of a koo jin "Yaya-Nadech" very happy because they saw the pictures and followed the movement of this koo jin while doing the photoshoot overseas via their IGs  esp. Mae Kaew who diligently posted "Yaya-Nadech" pictures.  The pictures esp. the ones that Nadech taking  care of Yaya made many ppl smiling from ear to ear.

Even though they don't have a lakorn together,  "Yaya-Nadech" continue to have work together  in the event, the presenter, and modeling.      With the absence of their pairing, they have the lakorns pairing with other actor/actress.    But ultimately, a koo jin "Yaya-Nadech" is still a couple that fans constantly cheer for esp. with the new lakorn RFTD which in hurry filming.  The fans can't wait to see.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Wow.....Im really loving Yaya pic!! She's gorgeous

Thanks everyone for the pics, esp bubba and Vimalee for the translation.

@bubba, your comment crack me up! I'm laughing at work by myself and my coworker looking at me weird. Me and Lu will be here waiting for the tank na ja!!

You're welcome ja.   Sorry, hope you don't get in trouble at work na.   Laughing is  good for all of us  hehe.

MrsChum said:
Thank Vimalee! So what couple is leading??i don't know what purple button I have to click on.....hehe

Nadech and Yaya is leading  with  528 votes.
James J. and Bella have 352 votes.
Pope and Mew  have 192 votes

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you everyone for the updates! :) esp bubba for taking the effort to translate the article for us, love you bubba dear  :heart: couldn't agree more with the article, this pair of koo jin never die and will forever be the number 1 in my heart   :heart: and also thank you for the poll news, frankly i'm not surprised by yadech leading because many many people loves them! any idea if we can vote as well? 

@mark_prin 

nadech, look at what your mother in law is doing!  :coverlaf:  seems like they're having lots of fun in paris!

look how nadech is staring at her so attentively. he wants everything to be perfect for her :)
@numfon_fonz

proud of her brother :)

@exclusive_ny

love every single shot of yaya that nadech took. so now we see yaya from his perspective :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a mil my dearest bubba! Reading yr articles make a v happy me and i cant thank u enough 4 always been so kind and patient wif translation!!! wif much appreciation bubba!!! Cant help but send my HAK 2 u!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi tippy thanks alot 4 pic, yaya looks beautiful in every pic taken by her pe!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I really like this photo shoot!!! It's simply and so refreshing to see. It's something different from Yaya's others photo shoot and I like change too. Hahaha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy thanks again ! yaya looks really good in pics, like her short bob 2, sleek and edgy ! nadech is surely skillful in photography as well as styling his girl! they r so comfy wif each other, no barriers resulting in gorgeous prints ! a success in nadechs debut project !!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Huhuhu, they said 'SOLD OUT', i checked in the early morning, they said ' COMING ', now ... Will try again tmr then, huhu.

Thanks for translation and pictures ka, narak tee sut , want to cry even more ...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu i hear yr disappointment ! hope u hv better chance tomorrow !! its amazing how mag flies off da shelves!!! so many ppl 1 a copy each, all bcos its yadechs perfect maiden project together ! congratulations 2 yadech !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key when these 2 match made in heaven come together, everything they do will turn out perfect! 
@lu oh manz i'm sorry to hear that.....well, the demand for yadech is really no joke. if i were in thailand i would have bought more than 1 copy. yes do try again tmr!! pray that the stores stock up more! 

i love black and white shots.
cr @maew_makeup

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The photoshoot pictures came out so beautiful! I love every picture of it! Yaya looks breath taking in most pictures! Nadech really knows how to capture her beauty! As expected! I wish I had the opportunity to buy the magazine ;_; 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Key and Tippy: I'm sad and happy at same time, the seller seemed not surprise at my expression at all ( very excited at first and kind of " no energy" at the end) , maybe because today there were lot of customer with that face came to him already hahaha.

Is she lovely? NO, She is super lovely :lmao:

cr: as tagged.

THANK YOU LOVELY FOR BEING SO CUTE, LIVELY AND BEAUTIFUL INSIDE OUT :heart:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
luloveyaya said:
@ Key and Tippy: I'm sad and happy at same time, the seller seemed not surprise at my expression at all ( very excited at first and kind of " no energy" at the end) , maybe because today there were lot of customer with that face came to him already hahaha.

Is she lovely? NO, She is super lovely :lmao:

cr: as tagged.

THANK YOU LOVELY FOR BEING SO CUTE, LIVELY AND BEAUTIFUL INSIDE OUT :heart:
Thank ss for the pics!!! Na rak makkkk! How could I live if one day there were no longer NY's images for me to see, NY's news for me to read??? :cry1:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
SUPER LOVELY INDEED!!! 

cr: @ny_laofanclub

yaya says that she is very happy to be nadech's first magazine model and feels that he is a fantastic photographer because he took beautiful photos of her. and if someone ask nadech to be her photographer again, she wants to continue to be his model.   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  we are more than willing for them to be each other's (life-long) exclusive model and photographer, don't we? :)
@loveurassaya

@numfon_fonz

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy thanks 4 translation, love how she praised her bf so much and indeed he deserves cos pics turn up pro and beautiful ! yes yadech pls continue 2 support each other, u r both perfectionists, everything u work on turn up amazing, excellent !!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@MrsChum @luloveyaya @m9saeteurn1 we coming for u all ..... :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: delivery oxygen tank

SUPER DUPER NICE !!! LOVELY + BEAUTIFUL PICT !!! our NADECH is so TALENTED !!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for sharing the pict here !!!  :thumbsup: :heart: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the lovely pic of Yaya  :heart:  Nadech sure know how to capture all the right angel of YaYa beautiful face. He did an excellent job for being his first time. I  :heart: every pic, wish i could get me a copy of the mag. Very jealous and envy those who got one.

@lu, hope you can get a copy na.....su su, i know there's one out there waiting for you and calling out for your name.

@bubba, thank you for the translation na. I hope there will be more opportunity for Nadech to do more photo of Yaya. His first one came out good and sold out, so there's no doubt that Nadech will be another photographer for someone else or hopefully another one with Yaya.

@Vimalee, Bubba, Key, and huanzhu......thank you for the oxygen tank na, but I dont think its helping cus Im still hyperventilating..... :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: Yaya pic got me stop breathing, her beauty is just breathtaking...... :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgtST1fZBH4&feature=youtu.be

Preciosa JP