[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Kaew's IG.    She wrote:

"  Every fan clubs, this will be the last picture for tonight.     Nadech....must be very excited with his skill that he had to go out and bought a magazine himself - Ploygamphetch.     Even Nadech himself had to be an owner of this magazine....How about you fan clubs, don't miss it, okay?  "

credit:  kaew_jung IG                                                                                                                                                                                                         credit as tagged and @NY Family at Pantip FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks @vimalee for the translation! I think it was you earlier that says his mom sure knows how to sell and promote. I agree! She sure knows how to get the fans excited!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Off topic........who want to watch Pee Mak????
Do it Mrschum, that movie is hillarious, I watched 2 times at cinema and still want to watch again. I'm waiting for engsub version on youtube to be out to download ^^

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I must say that Na really does know her best angles. Her face looks fresh and confident in every picture. She looks goood with red lips and he must know that too. Hehe their wardrobe is super simple but they still look top notch.

Handclaps to Yadech for keeping us "eein" (infatuated) and intererested no matter what.

Thanks for all the post ladies!!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
His mama is really good at pleasing the fans bkos we stay happy! I wonder what song he will perform? I really cannot wait for their lakorns to aire. I am so bored with no new lakorns to watch of Nadech!!!