[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@falada u may b da youngest but 2 me u r sweetest, kindest girl, always induling us wif so many treats, pics, vdo, ff, and i adore u alot !!! every time i c yr name i 1 2 give u a big hug !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@falada it's okay. We will have plenty more chances to see them! Fingers crossed. Why don't Nadech wanna come here for school versus Europe?? I would so get a hotel & stay for a couple of days LoL

I agree with Keylargo! Keylargo you are such a sweet person yourself ❤❤❤

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
@falada u may b da youngest but 2 me u r sweetest, kindest girl, always induling us wif so many treats, pics, vdo, ff, and i adore u alot !!! every time i c yr name i 1 2 give u a big hug !
Thanks, Key. You're also sweet and kind, too. Me, too, I'll love to see you and give you a big hug. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
@falada it's okay. We will have plenty more chances to see them! Fingers crossed. Why don't Nadech wanna come here for school versus Europe?? I would so get a hotel & stay for a couple of days LoL

I agree with Keylargo! Keylargo you are such a sweet person yourself ❤❤❤

LOL Yes, me too. And fingers crossed. 

LOL, I agree. Key is a sweet and kind person herself. :D 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u m9 falada ! this site really builds friendship 4 me and im v glad hving convo, goofy and daffy at times, but all good fun, wif u ladies !!! here is da best updated current comms 4 yadech and all thanks 2 lovelies like u all !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I also love how we all get alone great!!! Sharing our opinions, thoughts & ideas.

Aww, is someone sick?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nee @m9 @amya and all who are interested: oh this dec is a definite no-no... because school starts for me  :lmao:  but i really want us to go as a group of overseas yadech fans, it will be so fun and awesomeeee!! lu, don't return to vietnam so soon ok, hehe! food is cheap, transportation is cheap, shopping is cheap, hotel also can be cheap!! can sit the tuk tuk hahaha... 

g'night falada, sweet dreams! ^^

pic should be from europe trip.
cr: @a_supachai1

cr as tagged

@m9 yaya will be back this afternoon! :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Ladies, I'm very excited now about your plans to Bangkok. I cannot imagine how wonderful it can be if all of us can meet up and scream out loud for Yadech. Haha.

I will be here at least till the end of this year so pls come ladies, I felt so lonely before i met you guys as Thai fan here did not speak EN and my Thai collegue are not interested in same things with me. My best buddy in company even hate Yaya as he said her voice is annoying, but still help me to translate or ask her info if I request. He currently loves James Ji and feel pissed off as people seems try to couple him with Yaya, haha, so funny.

Thanks ausa for the star chat link, I love that mistake, maybe it is not mistake at all, haha. And I love Mor Kong's action, he is my favorite now, did not see him much but that guy seems very funny.

And for Nadech, take care of yourself na, you need to be strong to keep your Nong beside u na, haha.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hahaha....agree with you, @ausa. lovesick  is right.

This is so cute......

cr:mad:natty_thong

Yaya said,    " When I play in a lakorn, sometimes I'm  in trouble.   P'Nadech will encourage me that it's okay. 
We'll go through this together.    He is very energetic.     For example,  even though he already tired from work when he saw me being tired/listless,
he will gently pat  my shoulder and always encourage me."

BTW, I love the pictures,  Yaya's hugging Nadech's picture and Nadech's hugging Yaya's picture.  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
luloveyaya said:
Hi Ladies, I'm very excited now about your plans to Bangkok. I cannot imagine how wonderful it can be if all of us can meet up and scream out loud for Yadech. Haha.

I will be here at least till the end of this year so pls come ladies, I felt so lonely before i met you guys as Thai fan here did not speak EN and my Thai collegue are not interested in same things with me. My best buddy in company even hate Yaya as he said her voice is annoying, but still help me to translate or ask her info if I request. He currently loves James Ji and feel pissed off as people seems try to couple him with Yaya, haha, so funny.

Thanks ausa for the star chat link, I love that mistake, maybe it is not mistake at all, haha. And I love Mor Kong's action, he is my favorite now, did not see him much but that guy seems very funny.

And for Nadech, take care of yourself na, you need to be strong to keep your Nong beside u na, haha.
Lol I remember couple months go or was it last year some of the girls said If yadech really did get together we'll celebrate and come to Thailand for a group party. Like all us international fans come to Thailand together to met up or something. Haha but idk if the plan still lives on hahaha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

10.   If one wanted to be Nadech's girlfriend, what one have to do in order to win your heart?

Nadech's answer,

"Has to pay attention and take very good care of me (in a polite term).    I like the lady who knows how to take good care of me, knows how to cook, loves animals, loves children....that's about it....but not someone who already had a kid...that I don't prefer.    About physical appearance:  has to be tall like a model.   The thing is I like a lady who looks like a model.   I like to watch fashion shows.   Some models may not be beautiful but they are charming, charismatic, playful, adorable, cute, tempting, and acting silly, goofy, and bothersome sometimes.  I like that krub (use by male to make it polite).    I had a little hard time with some words in the last sentence.  Hope someone can clarify or add something. 

Why didn't he just spell out the name already!

credit as tagged and Pantip

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu what!! how can your colleague hate yaya....  :lmao:  i'm so sad to hear that.. she's so adorable... how can...  :lmao:  sorry to ask, but is your male colleague straight?  :shutup: i like mor kong too, he is a funny guy in dao reung! actually i like whoever that likes yadech hehe..! 

@bubba thank you for the translation! i really like how nadech is holding the mag like its his treasure. and i esp love the part "we will go through this together".  :heart:  its really hard to see such close bonds in the entertainment industry. they are really a pillar of support for each other. 

@kiki its a great idea!!! we can come together and share our joy once they announce the good news that we've been waiting for!! ^^

@vimalee thank you for the translation! indeed, everything he mentioned just points to yaya, esp the model part hehe

nadech...don't be sad... your nong will be back today. 
cr: @yayeeumarin

miss his nong too much already, thats why wearing the couple shades ^^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@Vimalee.....man why don't he just spell out her name or even yell Yaya's name?? Haha others may think we're crazy but truthfully who else is he describing if it isn't his Nong Yaya??? Damn u Nadech!! Although his characteristic of a women he like is rather cute and simple. But it seems like in his taste of women is someone whose proper/good manner/ can be playful and goofy at times but have a good heart. His dream girl is so lovely...ahem if only we don't know whose he talking about!! Hahaha :) just tell us already we know he secretly watching Yaya's fashion show even when he walks in the fashion shows too he'll seeking her out "where Yaya at??" Lol hahaha

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
tippytoes said:
@lu what!! how can your colleague hate yaya....  :lmao:  i'm so sad to hear that.. she's so adorable... how can...  :lmao:  sorry to ask, but is your male colleague straight?  :shutup: i like mor kong too, he is a funny guy in dao reung! actually i like whoever that likes yadech hehe..! 

@bubba thank you for the translation! i really like how nadech is holding the mag like its his treasure. and i esp love the part "we will go through this together".  :heart:  its really hard to see such close bonds in the entertainment industry. they are really a pillar of support for each other. 

@kiki its a great idea!!! we can come together and share our joy once they announce the good news that we've been waiting for!! ^^

nadech...don't be sad... your nong will be back today. 
cr: @yayeeumarin

miss his nong too much already, thats why wearing the couple shades ^^
Idk u guys up for it????

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Kikichue1: let's make that plan to be real now, you guys have free, beautiful and crazy tour guide here waiting for you LOL

@ Tippy: GOOD question , haha. Yes , he is not. He said Yaya pretend to be cute, fake , feel annoyed with her voice, always give me kind of " ewwwww" when I talked about them. But never mind Tippy, he is really lovable and kind guy, except for that attitude to Yaya. I forgave him because he has to translate and check news about Yaya for me even he hate her that much hahaha. I told him " ok, you can hate her, but if you dont help me, I will hate you too. " haha

The photo of Nadech is very funny, Yaya will come back soon, dont worry na, Mark still not steal her away ka LOL

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@kiki although it will surely be hard to accommodate to everyone's schedules, but im definitely up for it! 
@lu hahaha you're so funny! and its great that you come to a win-win situation with your colleague ^^ though he is mean about yaya.... to be honest, yaya is only 20 this year which is not even considered to be an adult in my country.. if she don't be cute now, when else can she be? when she's 30?! besides, her cuteness is what i like best about her, meanwhile some other 20 year old s are trying so hard to act like a grown woman which i don't get it.. youth won't last forever, so enjoy it while it last ;)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It is very okay with me if Lu's colleague doesn't care for Yaya.    He can like every other actresses or actors and just leave Yaya to Nadech, hehehehe.   I'm happy!

Good night everyone and sweet dream!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@tippytoes I think as a women there is a time to playful and a time to be serious. For me it's just a depends on the situation

For Yaya she is a very outgoing person and loves to play around but when I see her work and stuff like that, she knows when it's a time to be serious and a time to goof around. Her cuteness is why everyone around her loves her.

They say don't judge a book by its covers.

@luloveyaya I am sure ur friend may not like Yaya but if he was to meet her I'm sure he'll fall rt in love with her. U just can't help it its hard ya know finding a person who can be positive and energetic even when there down...... u just kept help but like them.