[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:

10.   If one wanted to be Nadech's girlfriend, what one have to do in order to win your heart?

Nadech's answer,

"Has to pay attention and take very good care of me (in a polite term).    I like the lady who knows how to take good care of me, knows how to cook, loves animals, loves children....that's about it....but not someone who already had a kid...that I don't prefer.    About physical appearance:  has to be tall like a model.   The thing is I like a lady who looks like a model.   I like to watch fashion shows.   Some models may not be beautiful but they are charming, charismatic, playful, adorable, cute, tempting, and acting silly, goofy, and bothersome sometimes.  I like that krub (use by male to make it polite).    I had a little hard time with some words in the last sentence.  Hope someone can clarify or add something. 

Why didn't he just spell out the name already!

Haha thanks for the translation Vimalee!!!!

The reporter should've asked him "so... Name one girl you know that would fit your script Nadech." Lol .. Like really???? He just totally describe yaya. Na is playing with our emotions ..... In a good way haha

credit as tagged and Pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy thanks so much ! its so hot them in pic !!! yadech look happy like newlyweds on romantic honeymoon !!! they look so good, yayas hair is simply done but so sexy ! if this is just a little teaser cant imagine da rest ! its a sure thing mag will b sold out and editor happiest !

nadech can finally hv VBS, his gf is back ! shes so fresh looking after long flight and looks so young !!! hopefully we will b pleasantly surprised wif yadechs outing, events !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
OH MY GOD, TIPPY, I will have another mag to buy, haha, thank you darling  :highfive:

@ Vimalee: haha, i cannot close my mouth now because of the sentence: " has to be tall as a model", BIG HINT. He once mentioned that Yaya is tall and has big bone therefore it's hard to carry her , Nadech ah, stop hinting, tell us the truth, our hearts are too fragile for this kind of attack na. :woot: :woot2:

About my lovely colleague, no worry ka, he is just too jealous because she is with Nadech all the time. He first loves Nadech then changed to James Ji, hahaha. That boy is very cute actually, so I still just love him as normal. I love Yaya because she understands and accepts that not everyone loves her and still tries her best to do things for her lovers, like us, to be proud of her. That's our girl.

My lovely girl, welcome back to Bangkok ja :dance1: :dance1:

cr: as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
"bubba"

Yaya said,    " When I play in a lakorn, sometimes I'm  in trouble.   P'Nadech will encourage me that it's okay. 
We'll go through this together.    He is very energetic.     For example,  even though he already tired from work when he saw me being tired/listless,
he will gently pat  my shoulder and always encourage me."

BTW, I love the pictures,  Yaya's hugging Nadech's picture and Nadech's hugging Yaya's picture.  :heart: :heart: :heart:[/quote]

hi bubba thanks 4 translating, appreciate it ! v happy yadech r so encouraging, they surely mean more than just bro/siz n obviously care alot 4 each other !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key couldn't agree with you more!! it totally gives off the honeymoon feel and i love yaya with slight wavy hair, it really suits her a lot! oxygen team better be prepared when the magazine is released, you guys will need to save the whole lot of us! for sure it will be sold out, just like ploygampetch mag! btw what is vbs? hehe i dont understand some short forms...

@lu you're most welcome ^^ this time, you must reserved a copy in advance! im sure it will be sold out in no time :)  hehe from the way you say your lovely colleague, it doesn't seem like he's straight to be honest! cause he's jealous of yaya being close with nadech makes me think the other way  :shutup: but i know, its bad for me to judge people :( i like james ji too, i think he's cute and somehow he reminds me of yaya! yes, i love her for being so understanding! she knows that even though she can't please everyone, she won't change her ways just for them. being herself is the best! :) 

mae kaew says that nadech brings the mag wherever he goes  :wub: 
cr as tagged.

nadech goes rock climbing again!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
"bubba"

Yaya said,    " When I play in a lakorn, sometimes I'm  in trouble.   P'Nadech will encourage me that it's okay. 
We'll go through this together.    He is very energetic.     For example,  even though he already tired from work when he saw me being tired/listless,
he will gently pat  my shoulder and always encourage me."

BTW, I love the pictures,  Yaya's hugging Nadech's picture and Nadech's hugging Yaya's picture.  :heart: :heart: :heart:
hi bubba thanks 4 translating, appreciate it ! v happy yadech r so encouraging, they surely mean more than just bro/siz n obviously care alot 4 each other !!!
[/QUOTE]obviously nadech is in love with his p'nong  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: (delusional mode)my bf used to do like this to me :woot2:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu oops i read it wrongly, thought he's straight hehe..! 
@mey are you in thailand? if you are, ask the seller if they accept reservation? 

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
I also love how we all get alone great!!! Sharing our opinions, thoughts & ideas.

Aww, is someone sick?
he looks depressed without yaya in thailand.hahaha :woot:  this reminds me when my bf was away for a wk omg it seems ages i've miss him terribly :rant:

CaSURVIVOUR

luloveyaya said:
Hi Ladies, I'm very excited now about your plans to Bangkok. I cannot imagine how wonderful it can be if all of us can meet up and scream out loud for Yadech. Haha.

I will be here at least till the end of this year so pls come ladies, I felt so lonely before i met you guys as Thai fan here did not speak EN and my Thai collegue are not interested in same things with me. My best buddy in company even hate Yaya as he said her voice is annoying, but still help me to translate or ask her info if I request. He currently loves James Ji and feel pissed off as people seems try to couple him with Yaya, haha, so funny.

Thanks ausa for the star chat link, I love that mistake, maybe it is not mistake at all, haha. And I love Mor Kong's action, he is my favorite now, did not see him much but that guy seems very funny.

And for Nadech, take care of yourself na, you need to be strong to keep your Nong beside u na, haha.
how i wish to join you girls though i didnt find thailand interesting due to some negative feedbacks i've heard.  but bec of yadech i want to go to thailand also to join yadech fever.but my schedule is full already for this yr i already booked my holy land tour this sept my next holiday is next yr.this december is fully booked in my work.

i hope someday if God's will i can join you girls and let's shout together  :rant:

i suggest someone who is a thai speaking yadech fan must coordinate with nadech's mom mae keaw.

so that we can gain access to be in the filming site of yadech to stalk them closer :heart:

without joining the mob under the heat of the sun during yadech event.i will surely collapse :woot: lol!

international yadech fans deserves VIP treatment bec we are the netizens who adds life to yadech's career from far far away :rant:

CaSURVIVOUR

tippytoes said:
@vimalee g'night to you and sweet dreams! ^^

@kik true that, we have certainly seen the playful as well as the serious side of her! 

i think many fans who had their magazines signed by nadech will ask yaya to sign as well hehe :)
cr: @yayeeumarin
he's holding the pix of his ideal gf who is tall,a model,goofy,loves animals,loves children and takes care of him hmmm i've seen a bts during grgr filming yaya wiped nadech's sweat on his face and fore head with a towel on the boat. i think that time they started to fall for each other(delusional mode) :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :tease: denying is fine bec this is their personal matter.hints are better than nothing :heart:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

10.   If one wanted to be Nadech's girlfriend, what one have to do in order to win your heart?

Nadech's answer,

"Has to pay attention and take very good care of me (in a polite term).    I like the lady who knows how to take good care of me, knows how to cook, loves animals, loves children....that's about it....but not someone who already had a kid...that I don't prefer.    About physical appearance:  has to be tall like a model.   The thing is I like a lady who looks like a model.   I like to watch fashion shows.   Some models may not be beautiful but they are charming, charismatic, playful, adorable, cute, tempting, and acting silly, goofy, and bothersome sometimes.  I like that krub (use by male to make it polite).    I had a little hard time with some words in the last sentence.  Hope someone can clarify or add something. 

Why didn't he just spell out the name already!

credit as tagged and Pantip

He is basically describing Yaya....Obvious boy! Thanks for the translation! 

and the teaser picture of their upcoming mag omg! THEY LOOK SO FREAKING GORGEOUS! I love their smiles there  :heart:
I'll be waiting for September just to see their full photoshoot, hopefully someone will have a kind heart and scan it and show it to us lol