[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you for all the pictures Falada. I'll have to fix my photo bucket again since the pictures are not showing when I post :(
Your welcome, m9. LOL I'm having problem with mine, too.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: Falada for sharing pictures and clips na.
@MrsChum dear,  you're welcome to join us na kha .  This is the thread that is TOO SWEET TOO HANDLE ja.  :bhehe:

This is so Sweet....
Mae Kaew posted this with the saying,  "Every fan clubs, this is the picture from yesterday.  Guess  what shoes our pra'ek is going to wear?  hehehe"

Oh....we know he'll definitely wear the same one as his nong sao ja.     Look......Nadech even remembers to take his nong picture  with him :bhehe: .

cr:kaew_jung

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So idk if this is true but someone posted on Yadech.com that Nadech will be playing in a upcoming lakorn and will hv a twin so I was wondering I u guys know anything about it??? I wonder who n'eks will be sense they seem to hv a problem finding a n'ek to play with him other than Yaya but so many fans just love the two together they can't help it!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL Kiki, I don't know that, too. But I also heard the same thing. And there's a thread for it, too.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@falada I found the thread already. I just want to know the storyline an will sure follow his work as I do the same for Yaya. Thanks.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
KrongKarnp, the Editor-in-Chief of Travel Companion magazine just posted this on IG.

Dear fans of the Travel Companion,

Please be advised that after we invited you to pre-order the magazine, the September issue with Nadech and Yaya on the cover in Italy through the company email pmpub2@gmail.com; and just over night, the email system was overwhelmed with many orders and payments.   We have decided to change the email to superstarissue@gmail.com.     We will accept the pre-order until August 20th.   Additional questions, please call 023913440-1 "

Wow, so many people are pre-ordering right now because they don't want to have the same problem with Ploygamphetch magazine...!!!

credit:   krongkarnp IG