[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
September needs toooooo come by!!!! Live the photo of them together is soooo cute :D They smile like they r the only 2 there hehe cant wait for the inside pics.....i was smiling nonstop, about to have a panic attack cos its soooo cute :) if im already having panic attacks i wonder what will happen if the inside pics comes out? (0_0) Lol cant wait!!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ok, thanks ladies. I'll have to play around & figure it out.
I think once the inside pictures are release none of us will be on here spazzing for awhile bkos we all will need some caring due to the faint. Lol

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@MrsChum I couldn't help but be twinzies with you cause I just think our profile pic is my favourite and I have alot of favourites hehehe Its just so romantic and both of them look so happy and in love their chemistry is out of this world in that picture.

Thank you to all of the lovely ladies who have been posting pictures and videos. I appreciate it all!!!!! @Neezy @Falada @luloveyaya @m9saeteurn1 @Vimalee @keylargo @Bubba @NyKim @tippytoes and etc.....

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
@MrsChum I couldn't help but be twinzies with you cause I just think our profile pic is my favourite and I have alot of favourites hehehe Its just so romantic and both of them look so happy and in love their chemistry is out of this world in that picture.

Thank you to all of the lovely ladies who have been posting pictures and videos. I appreciate it all!!!!! @Neezy @Falada @luloveyaya @m9saeteurn1 @Vimalee @keylargo @Bubba and etc.....
Us yadecher think alike....I love all their pic too. My mini Ipad is only for Yadech use, only for Yadech pic and info....hehe

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh so that's not in Khon Kaen?
That's what I need a mini iPad strictly for this too lol
Haha they look like two small ppl in the rising sun video

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Oiy Na raaak. It's even cuter that she's doing merit without her man and with her two moms instead. I've been in love with yaya lately .. From her good role in DR, to her beautiful magazine shoot... thanks to Nadech.

Thanks mrs chumm and everybody else for their post. Goodnight Na. 10:47pm Cali time

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
That's true! Guess he can sit out on this one. Lol
It won't be subbed in English tho huh? On MyDootv? That's on my list to watch.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k said:

Thank you to all of the lovely ladies who have been posting pictures and videos. I appreciate it all!!!!! @Neezy @Falada @luloveyaya @m9saeteurn1 @Vimalee @keylargo @Bubba @NyKim @tippytoes and etc.....
Can we be avatar triplets!!!

Btw Nadech's Koo gum is out already?! Say what!!