[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
That's true! Guess he can sit out on this one. Lol
It won't be subbed in English tho huh? On MyDootv? That's on my list to watch.

I'm not sure if its subbed m9. Usually MYDOOTV is all Thai but once the DVD is out I'm sure someone will sub it on YouTube. But.... You can still go on MYDOOTV and watch it in Thai and perfect your understanding more ... Or just stare at Nadech throughout the movie... Hehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

MrsChum said:
Us yadecher think alike....I love all their pic too. My mini Ipad is only for Yadech use, only for Yadech pic and info....hehe

@mc me 2 my transformer is strictly 4 yadech, tats why i never log off af n yadech.com !
@lovely_k thanks 4 merit pics, i love how u address groom...such a nice ring n wat most of us wish 2 come true !!! yaya really gets along wif her future mil, theres adoration between them ! nadech will b happiest cos da two most important ladies in his life get along fabulously, he will have VBS all da time ! hi tippy vbs simply = very big smile !
@bubba thanks again 4 pic, its lovely 2 c yaya wif da ladies !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
KrongKarnp, the Editor-in-Chief of Travel Companion magazine just posted this on IG.

Dear fans of the Travel Companion,

Please be advised that after we invited you to pre-order the magazine, the September issue with Nadech and Yaya on the cover in Italy through the company email pmpub2@gmail.com; and just over night, the email system was overwhelmed with many orders and payments.   We have decided to change the email to superstarissue@gmail.com.     We will accept the pre-order until August 20th.   Additional questions, please call 023913440-1 "

Wow, so many people are pre-ordering right now because they don't want to have the same problem with Ploygamphetch magazine...!!!

credit:   krongkarnp IG
oh my god, can they accept order in English, just sending email like that, quite strange na. But let me send now, haha, thank you Vimalee, muah muah

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Btw u all can called me Jess na cuz someone is accusing me of something I didn't do and I have nothing to hide lol . I am sure some one seeing this will run to other forum n start talking shit. Haha I don't care whatever .life goes on.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Kikichue1 said:
Lol I remember couple months go or was it last year some of the girls said If yadech really did get together we'll celebrate and come to Thailand for a group party. Like all us international fans come to Thailand together to met up or something. Haha but idk if the plan still lives on hahaha
i will file my emergency leave when yadech tie the knot anytime soon to visit thailand for yadech sake(delusional mode)i'm sure mey will join me to be in cloud9 and together we will scream to our heart's content :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

luloveyaya said:
@ Kikichue1: let's make that plan to be real now, you guys have free, beautiful and crazy tour guide here waiting for you LOL

@ Tippy: GOOD question , haha. Yes , he is not. He said Yaya pretend to be cute, fake , feel annoyed with her voice, always give me kind of " ewwwww" when I talked about them. But never mind Tippy, he is really lovable and kind guy, except for that attitude to Yaya. I forgave him because he has to translate and check news about Yaya for me even he hate her that much hahaha. I told him " ok, you can hate her, but if you dont help me, I will hate you too. " haha

The photo of Nadech is very funny, Yaya will come back soon, dont worry na, Mark still not steal her away ka LOL
lu your gay officemate who hates and bitter to yaya is insecure  

bec yaya is not only very pretty but she also has  nadech :heart:

we all know all gays want a piece of nadech lol! :woot2:

CaSURVIVOUR

pinky3 said:
Btw u all can called me Jess na cuz someone is accusing me of something I didn't do and I have nothing to hide lol . I am sure some one seeing this will run to other forum n start talking shit. Haha I don't care whatever .life goes on.
hey jess are you from spicy?it's ok if you join us  people here are kind  :woot:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Yaya Kugimiya : hehe, pls do not take it too serious na, i cannot agree with him that Yaya is fake but everyone has their opinions, it just happen to be my best co-worker, haha. For me, I love being here with u guys sharing about Yadech love and being there at work with him with other mutual topics.

I'm sorry if that sharing make u guys feel uncomfortable na. But anw, I agree, Nadech can kill both girls and gays at the same time LOL

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yep m Jess at spicy. I have known about it for awhile now. Lol
I join long time ago but can't remember my password so I decided to make a new one . Haha
No I didn't use a different username just to spy on other forum like I am being accused haha .

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
pinky3 said:
I think yaya was at nadech house b4 or after m not sure.
I saw one of the pics of yaya from this morning and i went investigating on mae kaews IG .... She was def at Nadechs house today

Everything looks similar the statue, colour of the curtains, the doors and in the reflections the lattice, plants and shade cover look the same

Cr for pics goes to mae kaews and sujtrahoney IG

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi detective Ausa, you've done a very GOOD job, I just love it so much , hahaha. Being here on the cloud is so cold ... haha

Cr:
IG: keaw_jung
"@ทุกคนFc ถึงจะชอบต่างชนิดกันก็ชอบสีเหมือนกัน 555555"

Can any lovely lady translate what Mae Keaw say ka? Anyway, I just love color match between Na shoese and Ya bag ... really too cold here gruh gruh

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
LOL!!! thanks detective ausa!! i love your little siggy at the bottom right of the pic ausa <3 <3 hehehe

and welcome jess! don't worry, this is the only forum i joined :) and it already consumes so much of my time just talking about yadech! 

heard nadech mentioned mayumi~
cr: @taluikongtai
http://web.stagram.com/p/503346823919117021_224930327

hehe the kid is so cute, he lost his front tooth!!
cr: @ciccio_fc

something is wrong with me, i actually find nadech cuter than the kid...

lucky we have mae keaw on set, she never forgets to give us fan service. :)
cr: @keaw_jung

CaSURVIVOUR

pinky3 said:
Yep m Jess at spicy. I have known about it for awhile now. Lol
I join long time ago but can't remember my password so I decided to make a new one . Haha
No I didn't use a different username just to spy on other forum like I am being accused haha .
really?good for you to be here you know people here are nice not a snob

and we share the same thoughts on yadech.we respect everyone's opinion.

and most of all nobody is bashing nadech here :woot2:

e dont care about his imperfections he is also human being like us :rant:

enjoy your stay jess aka pinky :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

MrsChum said:
Us yadecher think alike....I love all their pic too. My mini Ipad is only for Yadech use, only for Yadech pic and info....hehe
same here MrsChum my hard drive is full of yadech :woot2: