[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

can u girls believe this?? someone brought this plate of ''som tam'' (papaya salad) for 100.000 bath 
people who have been in thai knows that u can buy a plat of som tam for about 10 or 20 bath.. 
But nadech made this som tam by himself and started the budget on 1.760 bath and end up getting 100.000 bath! 
GO NADECH!!! :D :D 

Falada

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:

can u girls believe this?? someone brought this plate of ''som tam'' (papaya salad) for 100.000 bath 
people who have been in thai knows that u can buy a plat of som tam for about 10 or 20 bath.. 
But nadech made this som tam by himself and started the budget on 1.760 bath and end up getting 100.000 bath! 

Video: http://instagram.com/p/b_M1omQDgU/

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
cookiies said:

Wow! I love making papaya salads also!! If it was me or any other person I wouldn't be able to sell som tam for 100,000 baht!! Lol I'm amazed!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! How much is 1.76 baht? How much is 100,000 baht? That's crazy! Way to go fans!! Support out Mr. Handsome ;)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow...wow, I check how much that is in USD and its 3,166.50. That's a lot for som tam, hope it's worth the price, cus I can't see myself paying that much even though from a celeb. When my friend order the lays chip for me, it was already too much, 6 bag of chip for a little bit over a $100, when we could buy the chip here for $6. But it's our first and last time.....hehe

@cookiies, thanks for the pic and info na :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
@luloveyaya and @bubba Thank you for finding this video I love it so. I just reposted the video here --->  http://instagram.com/p/b8l6aTlwKY/#  because I couldn't quote again :S

Translation is below for any of you ladies who don't get it and btw its super duper cute hehehe

Warning: highly sweet!

MAYUMI: (She bowed which means she's sorry or excuse me) "I am the one who came and bothered you here

RYU: Can you be in my heart cause i'd rather you bother my heart instead. (love the dimples!)

I'm smiling like an idiot!....... 
Thank you so much for translating this ! this is such a tease though the way he was smirking !! I'm smiling and grinning like an idiot right now! Ryu and Mayumi fever is coming soon and strong!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! That is Cray Cray! You can do so much with the money lol.. For Nadech...maybe I'll pay $100 for the Tum Som & a kiss on the cheek haha..I'll be broke paying that much AND the papaya better be good otherwise I want a refund Nadech Lol..j/k

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Don't faint yet, ladies!................didn't I say don't faint yet, m9.........nways, your boyfriend can revive you, heheheehe.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

Wow........that's a very big billboard!

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
@Charmz, the caption on that picture just says,  Even though it looks like Yaya snuggling on Nadech's shoulder, but actually, Yaya only tilted her head plus a camera angle. 

Yaya upcoming schedule

July 20     ----   M&G activities with the lucky winners at Magnum The Chocolatier Siam Center @1:30Pm.
        21     ----   CF
        22-26   ----  Modeling, CF, and resting
        27     ----   doing merit at Wat Na Luang with Nadech .
August  2  ----  CSC 30th Anniversary at Central Plaza Ladprao, Bangkok
           14  ----   3 Zap show @ 11-5pm

Nadech upcoming schedule

July  19-21  ----   Filming Rising Sun
         20       ----   AIA VIP Presenter, Thank You Party at Central World Bangkok @ 6pm.
         24-25  ----   Study at Rangsit University
         27       ----   doing merit at Wat Na Luang with Yaya.
August 17   ----    15th year Anniversary Baush + Lome Cinema 8 Major Cineplex Paragon @3 - 5pm
             17  ----     Secret 5 event at Central Plaza

*****  Yadech will have a queue for Yum Yum in August.
:thanks: so much bubba for Yadech' schedule!
So our merit couple will do another merit on July 27th in Udon Thani.  I wondered if it was the same temple Yadech went last year.   I really like the MV that Nadech's uncle made and the song he selected.

Good news for fans who still didn't get a hold of Ploygamphetch magazine.  According to Mae Kaew IG, she said the company had decided to publish the special edition especially for fans since they didn't have enough to distribute.    Wow, very happy and very proud of our Yadech!

Some cute comments regarding Nadech carrying Ploygamphetch magazine around:

"Nadech, why don't you put that magazine inside your backpack because there are people who still couldn't get it.   They might snatch it from you and ended up fighting each other to be the owner of that magazine."

"He probably carried that magazine to ask the model herself to autograph it for him!  "

"He carried that magazine so close to him.  Of course, it was his so he has to be possessive and protective."

:welcome1:  Meysaelee to Yadech Forum........enjoy your stay and hope you have a great time here!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech made som tum (papaya salad) and Yaya made dessert.    What a coincident, both of them worked with food at different events but on the same day.   

Good job, Nadech and Yaya.......prepare yourself for the domestic life in the future!

credit as tagged and @NadechWorld FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
- Merit Day on July 27th.
- Mother's Day coming up soon.
- Shooting Rising Sun II next month.
- Traveler's Companion magazine coming up in September.

Wow, a lot of good things to look forward to! Little things here and there. Pretty soon is gonna be Nadech's birthday, then by 2014, RS will air! I can't wait!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum - Haha, I am!!! I was going through this thread and I saw that it started since the beginning of last year (Jan. 2012) and I'm like wowwww.....where have I been?!! I can't believe fans have been waiting since over a year ago for Rising Sun to start. I just found out this past March. Haha. After all that waiting, I can't believe it's actually going to start airing soon! I'm sooo excited as I'm sure we all are! Lol. Man, we're some dedicated fans.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha. I thought MrsChum and Lovely_K had the same default photo, right?!! I'm not sure. Lol. Too many of us fans on here! I used to have the one of them in Bali together but I just changed mine today.