[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely_k thanks 4 pics ! they r so fresh despite early morning flight, they're ready 2 do merit ! yaya is so sweet n simply beautiful, her bf is casually hot, his polo fits him 2 a t ! they're so matching ! always love them in white outfits !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:

:pervie:
 @Charlenem :  "he is everything to me" :wub: :cloud9:  do u need an oxygen tank ??

@huanzhu i m always expecting an oxygen tank, i lost too much blood for yadech laterly, so dont forget bring me the blood with oxygen tank, blood type is O, thanks :pervie:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@keylargo your welcome :) I love when they match and normally that would bother me if couples match but not them for some reason.

@MrsChum Thank you for the clips! I love Nadech's clip he's so cute especially the wink he did. It made me have butterflies inside. Gosh he's so dreamy

@luloveyaya and @m9saeteurn : Thank you for the pictures of yaya she is a stunning girl and I find it so cute she wants to be a model because their beautiful. She is already beautiful

@bubba Love the translation I'm so glad your here to give us juicy news especially since I can't read thai.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Huanzhu , the girl name tarz is one of the reporter of tvpool , she is a big fan and support of them along with 2 other one . Kavi and pretty something forgot her name . Lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@pinky3, thanks for the info.  So glad to hear that.
@MrsChum, thanks for the clips.  Nadech even winks....so cute.
@Lovely_k, you're very welcome kha.  Reading Thai is quite a challenge for me.  It would take me a while to read  and thanks for the pics na.   They're on their way to do merit at Wat Na Luang in Udon Thani.   Can't wait to see more pics.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   Love this  picture esp. the writing,

" They just like the same things.....love animals, love kids, love nature, love family, love doing merits,
love each others  hahaaaa......the last one is a bonus from me......."          (wow.....I love the bonus one  too :bhehe: )

cr:mad:natty

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Bubba: Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It's too sweet. I wonder how they can say that dialogue to each other in front of all director, co-workers, staffs ... because it's true from their hearts. That should be private conversation only HAHAHA

Cannot wait for this lakorn, now I'm regretting that I did not know them little bit earlier, then I can be crazy waiting for GRGR and Thoranee. I hate waiting in general, but this time, the feeling is so good, really excited

I'm surprised  that they meet up almost everyday, if for work reason only, it is already too much but then they were even spotted together out of that time. If they are really pee nong, I don't see any chance that they can find lovers for themselves. If I'm Nadech's gf ( for example only na hahaha, m9 must kill me) , I will kill myself because of jealous  as he is always with Yaya, or I will push him to YAYA right away hahaha

I'm flying too high MY GOD T_T

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
@Lovely_k, you're very welcome kha.  Reading Thai is quite a challenge for me.  It would take me a while to read  and thanks for the pics na.   They're on their way to do merit at Wat Na Luang in Udon Thani.   Can't wait to see more pics.

" They just like the same things.....love animals, love kids, love nature, love family, love doing merits,
love each others  hahaaaa......the last one is a bonus from me......."          (wow.....I love the bonus one  too :bhehe: )

haha , I'm cracking up, so funny. Thanks Bubba :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu love yr sense of humor, ure so cute ! and yes i would encourage push nadech 2 yaya 2 solve all heartache as yadech r meant 4 each other ! glad 2 c u bouncing back n happily in convo wif us !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks lovely_k ure hard at work, spoiling us wif pics, thank u! hope da aircraft is two-seater configuration ! them holding flowers look like da families hv agreed on their special date...sorry im delusional but happily so !!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@keylargo your welcome and I love your comments too cute and I agree 100% :) too cute for words awww their special date and no your not delusional at all :) I'm sure your right hehe

@luloveyaya your welcome as well. I'm totally with you I wish I knew of them before I'm in the same boat didn't know them till this year. Ah well they have me as a forever fan!!! and I can't wait for the new lakorn. I will definately be glued to the computer screen for sure hehe

Well Good night Ladies I can't wait to see all the goodies of pics and videos (hopefully) when I come back on. Take care and Sweet dreams  :yes:  :clap:  :thumbup: 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@huanzhu,  sorry, I don't know her.  Just want to share her wonderful post of Yadech.  How are you dear?  Are you still in cloud9 with keylargo?
@keylargo,  HAK back to a very sweet person.
@Lu, so happy that you will be free soon....yay!!!.  Yep, Yaya is truly beautiful & thanks for the pics na.
@m9, thanks for sharing pics na.
@Neezy, totally agree with you.

This is sooooooo   sweeeeeet

cr:as tagged

Ryu:          ............I want you to open your heart to others.    The person who's ready to take care of you better than me.

Mayumi:     Why do you say this?

Ryu:         I don't want to be selfish....hold back your happiness and good future for you.

Mayumi:    Don't insult my love.....Don't make me feel that my love for you is wasted......(firm tone) I'll stay like here
for I love you and will heal you myself.

-- Mayumi hugs Ryu tightly to emphasize that she won't leave Ryu.
-- Ryu is so touched with the love that Mayumi has for him that he couldn't say anything.

on & off feeling ....but after I saw ur translation ........ my :cloud9:  is back again ...thanks to u !!! hahahahhahaa this is so sweet . I want to see the scene !!! :highfive:

bubba said:
@Lovely_k,
you're very welcome kha.  Reading Thai is quite a challenge for me.  It
would take me a while to read  and thanks for the pics na.   They're on
their way to do merit at Wat Na Luang in Udon Thani.   Can't wait to
see more pics.

I like ur additional bonus :clap2:

@Charlenem : HaHaHaHaHaHa .... :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: u sound so critical

@Lovely_k : :thanks:  for the :coolpix:

@pinky3 : :thanks:  for the info!!  :flowers:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
wow, just gone for a day and so many to catch up, this weekend is for sure a good one! thanks everyone for the sharing, updates and comments! esp dear bubba for helping us to translate the super sweet articles, truly appreciate it   :heart:  was giggling to myself as i read it hehe..! i bet nadech must be beaming with happiness when yaya said that he was everything to her! she is such a sweetheart and a keeper, of course, nadech too that's why they are a match made in heaven :) and the script from rs2, omg its too sweet already..! imagine when we watch it, it will be too hot to handle for sure! we can see mayumi's character is so selfless and strong that she is not afraid to confess her love for ryu! so ryu, don't ever let go of mayumi! 

love their outfits for merit today, both wearing white! and it seems like dejavu, the photo with yadech and their moms holding the flower on their hands. it was just like a previous merit event that they did! just that the moms are in different standing position, this time round yaya's mom standing beside nadech..! i consider them as a family already, or not, its soon to be officially family. :)

g'night lovelyk, thanks for sharing the pix! sweet dreams to you! ^^

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lu , you're very welcome ja.  I'm so happy with you.  Welcome to cloud9 with huanzhu and keylargo, I'll be there soon  hehe.
@tippy dear, you're very welcome ja.  Love your comment.
Hello huanzhu at cloud9, hope you can hear me na.  I'll join you and keylargo as soon as I can.

more pictures updates

So beautiful.....

cr:as tagged