[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Woohoo love the magazine already!! Thanks to those who have posted pics. NY in DKNY fall 2013 line...

Two covers?!? How exciting. I ordered a copy already... If that's the case wonder which one I will get. I really like the one with ya in the red dress.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: so much three soulmates (Lu, Lovely, & MrsChum) for the beautiful magazine pictures.  I'm so excited, can't wait to see the mag.
@ Vimalee, thanks for the info.    Wow....two different covers!

Yadech's schedule updates

Yaya's upcoming schedule,

August  30 - Sept. 1 -----   filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Sept.   4     ----          3 Zap on Channel 3 @11pm
Oct.    6      ----          Yum Yum event at Yasothon province
Oct.   20    -----          Yum Yum event at Nakhon Sawan province

Nadech's upcoming schedule,

August 26     -----      fashion show for marc-by-marc jacobs @ 6pm at Grand Hall
             29    -----       the VIP Opening Night Shop H&M @7pm at Central World
             30 & Sept. 1  ----   filming the Rising Sun
             31    -----       Yum Yum event at Khonkan province @12-5pm.

Sept.    7      -----       Yum Yum event at Nakhon Sawan  province @12-5pm.
            15    -----       Yum Yum event at Si Sa Ket  province @12-5pm.
             22   -----       Yum Yum event at Chanthaburi province @12-5pm.
             29   -----       Yum Yum event at Kalasin province @12-5pm.

***  In November, Yadech will film RFTD in Japan.
cr:NY Home at Pantip

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Hi Yadecher :)
Thanks cookiies for clearing our confusion about the issue with March and Yaya. I don't see any problem either with March pic being post here. At least we all will know how he look like. He's a cutie and look very sweet. Happy to know Yaya have lots of fanboy that follow her and love her like us Yadecher.I hope we all could pass this issue and just focus about the positive thing.
@cookiies, I think I'm going to give the Hormones series a try. Heard so much about it and how popular it got.
Yes MrsChum you've got to check it out. It's so popular there will be season 2.

Btw sorry to keep bringing this March thing up but I would like to ask all Yadechers to think before commenting about anyone who may be related to Yaya and or Nadech separately. I don't want Yadech fans to be known as vicious.. Nadech and Yaya are both so sweet and polite we as their fans should follow their footsteps. Ultimately their fans will reflect on them. They are both still young the possibility that they will both date other ppl is very high. If we can't even accept these rumors, what will happen if one day they end up dating other people. I fear for their significant other and for them. Lets be peaceful and supportive.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
@key I'll try my best to come on here more often :) Miss your lovely comments  :lmao:  lol 
@bubba @falada @m9  Thanx for the welcome back ladies always awesome to see all of the effort put into this thread!!!!  :thumbsup:

Well Ladies I have something to show you I bet you'll want to squeal like a NY fan should!!! READY SET GO....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK ......  :heart:  :yes:  :shock2:  :crush:  :clap:  :drool:  :spin:
....Aren't they just too much too handle omgness too PERFECT

Also here is a video that is attatched to it :)  :wink:

http://instagram.com/p/dYVHDIy2ew/

ahhh lovely_k... u r such a darling!

now i want to screammmmmmm, jump at the same time and cry at the same time!  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 
cant wait for the mag to be out. 

but i'm sad its too late for me to get hold of this mag, i gather that the order is closed now rite? . i'd want to buy them if i could... sob sob... frustrating  :weep:  :weep:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
meocutduoi said:

Cre: กรูด มะกรูด คร้า
@bubba: thanks for ur translation na ka! :heart:
@cookies: i feel so thankful for ur explaination, i was so confused when i saw the pic Yaya with March and heard abt this rumour. Of course i never believe that it's true, but i think it might affect to Yaya. Now i know she felt no problem with it and didn't get mad at March! Our Yaya is so cute and sympathetic!
@yaya kugimiya: i also feel fine with the March's pic ka! i think it can help us understand clearly abt this prob! :D
And have a joyful Saturday ka, my ladies! :heart:
hi meo hope ure njoying yr weekend v much ! meo u hv da loveliest cup of coffee tat i wont drink but stare n admire only ! ure so creative meo, thank u 4 sharing yadech in cutest form !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks again bubba 4 yadechs schedule ! they will not b promoting yum2 much together :=( but on da flip side yadech will travel 2 jp 4 rs filming...hooray more intimate time n away from media yadech will get 2 njoy...im looking forward on their behalf !!! thanks bubba n v nice weekend 2 u ! O

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
welcome back sasha ! ikr we r all gasping 4 air just hving sneak peek at da mag cover ! 2 sexy, lovely, beautiful, romantic, v attractive, help me 2 add in more vocab 2 describe our ddg couple !!! love yr siggy poster, athit making bold moves on nee, so v lovely 2 watch yadechs romance esp in these last 2 epi !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy said:
Pinky3 - Thanks for the translation!
LovelyK and LuLoveYaya - Thanks for posting the pics!!!! I just want to scream with you Lovely! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Yadech looks soooo freaking sweet on the cover! I can't wait to see the inside! They look like a prom couple again, haha. OMG, I hope one of us here will get our hands on the magazine! Guaranteed best seller! Like that Green Day song says...."Wake me up when September ends" because I'll be fainting all month long after seeing this September issue! *hits the ground*
hi nee all of us r already half screaming in privacy, dampens da mood if scream in public n peeps think we r loony cos theyll never understand, just looking at mag cover ! but dun u worry we da rescue operation team r on hand 4 any assistance n oxy refill ! ull always have our back nee ! hv a beautiful weekend nee ! O

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I'm bored at work now but still feel excited for the mag. Seem everyone ordered it already :rockon:

Does anyone know what date this mag will be out ? I will stay in front of mag shop and try to get the very first one on shelf, haha.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
I'm bored at work now but still feel excited for the mag. Seem everyone ordered it already :rockon:

Does anyone know what date this mag will be out ? I will stay in front of mag shop and try to get the very first one on shelf, haha.
Lu, on the 1st of September :)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting gals!

Have yet to catch up.....

Weeie, Yaya looks nice in red. I bet the magazine will be selling like hot cake, gone within minute when they are out. Yes, it does remind me of the scene in grgr too.

There are so many ladies here to thanks for the sharing of picture, clip, translation, comments. I would like to say thank you everyone (this is the safest way in case I miss out anyone lol). Without u gals, this forum will be boring hahaha.

Just wonder why yum yum not putting na and ya to promote together. Save cost? How nice if they can promote together at every event. Can't get enough of their sweetness.

Ohh thanks falada. Saw your picture after I send out my post. Ya is really a good student. Working hard on her studies while Na is relaxing. Haha.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
What are these about? Seems the fan comment not so happy about it. Not sure if these are extract from star clip (magazine?)

Cr: kwankao2010

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett sure wish yadech had yum2 events together :=( u do always leave beautiful, cute pic 4 us 2 drool, thanks nett, all pics r more than good, i love them !