[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The Travel Companion will have two different covers but the inside will be exactly the same.  For those who already ordered directly with the company will receive the CLOSE UP version which will allow the fans to see and feel the essence of their eyes and smiles.  The pre order already closed and the LONG SHOT version will hit the stand on September 1.

Many people also wanted the CLOSE UP version as well but it is too late to order.   They didn't know that there would be two different covers or they would have ordered ahead of time.   Ploykanpetch just released the special edition for people who couldn't get it last time so I hope Travel won't have the same problem since they already have fans pre ordered.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, I have no idea which cover you will get if you ordered from Ethaicd.

Yaya was nominated for Seventeen Choice Hottie Female 2013.  Seeing her in outfits mostly cover up to her neck, this just proves that you don't have to show your skin and still be considered hot.  Less is more I guess, hehehehe.

Again, congratulations for being nominated and good luck to our Nang Fah!

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Dear m9, krub is used by the male and kha by the female.    
hehehe just like in korea an elder sister has a different word defending on the gender of the speaker

noona if you're male then unni if you're female

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Yes MrsChum you've got to check it out. It's so popular there will be season 2.

Btw sorry to keep bringing this March thing up but I would like to ask all Yadechers to think before commenting about anyone who may be related to Yaya and or Nadech separately. I don't want Yadech fans to be known as vicious.. Nadech and Yaya are both so sweet and polite we as their fans should follow their footsteps. Ultimately their fans will reflect on them. They are both still young the possibility that they will both date other ppl is very high. If we can't even accept these rumors, what will happen if one day they end up dating other people. I fear for their significant other and for them. Lets be peaceful and supportive.
my dear 

dont worry all yadechers here are non vicious fans and no one is creating havoc here
i guess i'm the only one who has the tendency to be vicious
cause i speak my mind it's killing me if i cant speak frankly :woot2:

and i'm always ready if yadech wont end up together
that's not a problem though it will hurt  our yadech hearts(fingerscrossed) :yuck:  :scratchhead2:  :cry:  :shrug:
its beyond our control moving on is the best thing to do :dance3:
because fangirling is just a simple hobby nothing serious at all.

btw i've tried to watch this  awhile back bec that dude caught my attention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn9YTTip0ss

unfortunately it's boring the storyline is bad influence to the youth
this comment of mine has nothing to do with march(just to be clear)

and during jj's hype of comparing to nadech i became curious about jj...
so i've tried to watch jutathep kyaaa! besides jj's feminine look its so awkward so i dropped it (peace to their fans :woot: )
cause i'm a fan whos big deal is the actors age gap
like yadech a yr age gap is just perfect :heart:
i apologized wholeheartedly for my sarcasm
i'm just being honest and this is just my opinion just ignore me

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Lovely_k for the picture. The grgr bts is cute.

Na and his mum celebrate his friend and mum birthday yesterday's if I guess correct.

Cr: jedinaon / jeans_ny

Yaya LIKED this. I guess he became one of her friend too. Lol.

Cr: jedinaon

Cr: jeans_ny / keaw_jung

Yaya is so talented

Cr: kolufu

Love this

Cr: aorumm

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ key, u are so nice. You took every effort to thanks every post if not most of the posts for the pictures and clips. I can't possibly do that so I use everyone afraid to left out anyone... Hahhaha. Btw, I am glad u like those pictures I posted. Do not know Thai so can't contribute anything but to post pictures. I like every sweet moments of them. They really make my day. This RFTD is really moving very slow. Wonder if Na new project will air before this if the production team is going to work at this rate. Hope they will pair up for another lakorn... Ehhh or more. I am greedy.

@ yaya kugimiya, I believe we are all sensible fans. Just rant your unhappiness and then blew them away and gone with the wind. Lol.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee less is more definitely where our beautiful girl is concerned, she needs not reveal skin, her goodness n beauty r enough 2 capture all our hearts !
those r v cute grgr bts pic, thanks 4 sharing wif us lovely ! i love them holding hands ! nadech is ever da morally right guy doing merit, hes such a good young man !
hi nett its cos i 1 2 thank all of u 4 so kindly sharing so much things here, i sincerely appreciate it !  n i really love all pic u posted ! da last 1 feel so personalised signed by yadech not 2 mention they look married ! hehe normally da babies nadech carries r cheerful n happy but this particular baby is crying guess baby is missing yayas vibes ! together yadech can make any baby smile n they look perfect 'parents 2 b' da way they tlc n play wif them ! im wif u nett more of yadech lakorn never tired watching them ! v talented n creative yaya is, shes got much gold hidden in her pocket !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
hehehe just like in korea an elder sister has a different word defending on the gender of the speaker

noona if you're male then unni if you're female
hi yaya kugimiya, I dont know if I get you wrong, but actually female will always end up their sentences with " ka", and same for male with " krub", no matter who they are talking with. Korean depends on gender of person who speaker is talking with, but Thai depends on speakers themselves to use " ka" or " krub" ^^

About March and JJ, we all have diff opinions, but we have same thing that our love for Yadech, then do things that make u happy, just discuss about Yadech with us here. I will be sad if they do not end up together but I'm used to it for other couples before so it's ok. They are happy and we will be happy too, I believe. Have a nice day !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@key: I love your new signature, they looks so cute back then. I must spend time to watch this lakorn again and again, haha. Have a lovely Sunday, Key !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks lu and my heartfelt thanks 2 my sweet falada 4 creating these lovelies 4 me, another reason why i love being here so much love,! im being indulged by falada shes 2 kind ! have a great sunday afternoon lu ! n lu will u attend nadechs two events mj n h&m next week ? 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I'm checking my schedule, haha, like a super star, if I have to work on that day, maybe cannot, even just 500 meters away, oh my god. If I have a chance, will definitely try to get some hot pictures for you guys * dreaming mode*

But I'm positive person, I will find another chance soon to see them together in person :x :x :x

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks to everyone for sharing & updating!!!
@lulove- I would be pulling hair out if I couldn't attend & only 500 meters away. Oyyy, that would suck BIG time! But I hope you'll be able to see them soon ka ;)
Hopefully, I use Ka correctly this time? Lol