[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing ladies! I see Nadech's getting back in shape! I love the way the first monk is looking at Nadech. It seems like he's thinking "Wow, this guy is a celebrity and still make merits. What a good person." Lol.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Hehe Lu I'm good! And you? Still very busy at work? Btw, I love the pic with nadech and the kid having same expression, too cute!! Me too hope is yaya, they are like, "mommy is back!!" hehehe ^^

Not forgetting to thank everyone for updates as usual, you all are the best! Have a good day to all and it's late here so good night :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  NadechWorld FB

So Nadech has 4 Awards nominations right now.   The last one is the KomChudlurd Vote 11th round - the Popular Vote category.

The caption in red:   "Voting is not a duty, but a privilege we have to do......Fighting...!!!!!!!"

Nadech sure has loyal fans.    Again, congratulations for the nominations and good luck to our Yadech..!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for posting Vimalee. I wanna help vote. I sure hope both will win ALL ;)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I wonder if there's a website for his international fans to cast their votes??? I want to be a part of this! Lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
nett said:
What are these about? Seems the fan comment not so happy about it. Not sure if these are extract from star clip (magazine?)

Cr: kwankao2010

If we mentioned Yaya, then we also have to mention Nadech.   They are a pair that is inseparable.  They are still stubborn and still refuse to admit if they are boyfriend/girlfriend.   They said they are not dating, but their actions spoke otherwise.   For example,  they often went to do merits together to be a merit couple in this life in order to build a stronger relationship.  Finally, a young lady Yaya went over to Mae Kaew’s house to pay respect and to ask for blessing as if to imply that the daughter-in-law in this family has to be Yaya only.   The other party, Mae Kaew also seems to be very fond and very proud of "this daughter-in-law." too.

Anyone who can read Thai, please help me translate the last paragraph in red.  I kinda understand but it included some proverbs and I just wanted to make sure.  I'm not Thai and there are words I cannot read or understand, but I try to make the efforts because I know we have many international Yadech fans here.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee tyvm ! tats why we appreciate your exceptional efforts so much, uve done so well in translating ! it sure looks like a mil-dil moment n hopefully it'll come true ! O

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Came across this summary of Nadech and Taew upcoming lakorn and just want to share with you guys. The plot seems pretty typical but I still can't wait to watch it.

http://instagram.com/p/dcZUxRx9MA/

Whenever I see Taew, I always get her confuse with Aff. Anyway, thanks for the translation Vimalee! I appreciate your hard-work ka!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Came across this summary of Nadech and Taew upcoming lakorn and just want to share with you guys. The plot seems pretty typical but I still can't wait to watch it.

http://instagram.com/p/dcZUxRx9MA/

Whenever I see Taew, I always get her confuse with Aff. Anyway, thanks for the translation Vimalee! I appreciate your hard-work ka!

LOL Me, too. They both look so alike. They have the cute, pretty, and nice face. 
Thanks for the clip.

Thanks everyone else for pictures and updates! :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
hi all :)

@Vimalee thank you for the translation. I see the article in IG and saw alots of comment with sad face and mad icon.

Thank you everyone for the pic and comment :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for translating. At Neezy I am just happy to see anything with Nadech in it. It's been too long! Reading the storyline make me can't wait even more. It's such a torture to wait so long for all of their lakorns :(

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Morning Ladies :X Vimalee, thanks for your effort ka. I love the word " stubborn" here, haha. It is so true, denying everything but always be together, left no chance for other gentlemen and ladies haha So mean and stubborn, I must say ^^ * kidding*

@sornram_theappitak @urassayas ... ... G morning and have a nice day krub pom ..

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yaya really loves to mimic nadech's making face.she doesnt care to loose her poise

this is another subtle hint yadech being always together on and off cam :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good Evening everybody!!!   I sure miss you gals and thanks so much for all your wonderful sharings na.  Here are for you all  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :flowers: :flowers:  :popcorn: :popcorn:    I need to catch up hehe.

Vimalee said:
If we mentioned Yaya, then we also have to mention Nadech.   They are a pair that is inseparable.  They are still stubborn and still refuse to admit if they are boyfriend/girlfriend.   They said they are not dating, but their actions spoke otherwise.   For example,  they often went to do merits together to be a merit couple in this life in order to build a stronger relationship.  Finally, a young lady Yaya went over to Mae Kaew’s house to pay respect and to ask for blessing as if to imply that the daughter-in-law in this family has to be Yaya only.   The other party, Mae Kaew also seems to be very fond and very proud of "this daughter-in-law." too.

Anyone who can read Thai, please help me translate the last paragraph in red.  I kinda understand but it included some proverbs and I just wanted to make sure.  I'm not Thai and there are words I cannot read or understand, but I try to make the efforts because I know we have many international Yadech fans here.

Oh...thanks Vimalee for the translation na.  I'm not Thai either and reading Thai is quite challenging for me also.   From what I understand,  the last sentence said

Similarly to the boat in the swamp of gold because if Yaya-Nadech have work together, their performing fee is very high in figures.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:

hi Vimalee

thanks for your kindness for translating

btw yadech's denial is useless cause as long as we see them always together on or off cam their actions speak louder than voice :heart: and as long as we can never see them dating another people our beliefs will never change :woot2:  :woot2: 
yadech probably doesnt know the definition of the word DATING if hope some of their staffs can read this to relay this to them.i've research the true meaning og this word.

Dating is a form of courtship consisting of social activities done by two people with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse.

While the term has several meanings, it usually refers to the act of meeting and engaging in some mutually agreed upon social activity in public, together, as a couple.

The protocols and practices of dating, and the terms used to describe it, vary considerably from country to country. The most common idea is two people trying out a relationship and exploring whether they're compatible by going out together in public as a couple, who may or may not yet be having sexual relations. This period of courtship is sometimes seen as a precursor to engagement or marriage.[1][2]

the second and third paragraph applies to YADECH :heart: nadech said in his interview he is studying yaya meaning he is assessing or exploring her by being always together even it's not work related their horse back riding with henry,coffee shop date,when they went to visit the dog park and when nadech waiting for yaya after his filming and many more aside from songkran vday dinner get together

Falada

sarNie Adult
Hopefully they do. Really want to see more pictures of them TOGETHER!
Thanks everyone for updates and pictures! :D
Well, good night! :D
@Key Have a great day!  :dance1: