[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
I saw this fan account on ig saying that when nadech started spinning, yaya was the first person who cheered and clapped for him, followed by Mae keaw . There was some problem with the sound system I guess, the whole event was v quiet for awhile till yaya led in the cheering for nadech! Yes lovely, the ever two supportive ladies in his life! yaya is always proud of her p chai, only full of praise for him hehe.. ^^

I LOVE the mag teaser ...!!! So romantic and their outfit totally suit the setting! Thanks mrschum for the pic ^^ The chief editor is making my heart itch..

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@tippy thanks for the information :woot: .... I wish I was there to witness that loving support I'm sure I would've been going crazy hehehe

@MrsChum yes thanx for sharing the sneak pic definitely feeling the anticipation of this mag yahhhhh!!!!!

@m9 Thanx for sharing your pics too cute

@bubba and @vimalee always nice to see both your comments, BIG BIG thnx for your hard work in translating I know it's not easy  :clap:

@nett thanx for sharing  :thumbup:

@key You havent commented today but I expect it to be sweet just like you!!!  :dance1:

@everyone else Thank you for allowing me to share because this thread is so warm and inviting. Have a wonderful night or day take care fellow Yadechers WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  TODAY WAS ONE HECK OF A DAY!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Wow, woke up to 2 full pages of wonderful news and pics! Thanks everyone! Especially Bubba and Vimalee for going out if their way to translate for us! I appreciate it very much! Thank you ladies! :)

Thanks everyone else who posted pics and comments! You ladies are the best! I loveeee that sneak peek shot from the mag, although I am worried that Yaya is looking too skinny. I hope she's not stressing too much. And I love the BJ Jeans ad! Nadech has another magazine coming out??? It says "pre-order 8/30/13" ...wow, good for him! No lakorns and still making covers! Or were they referring to pre-ordering the clothes??? Lol. I also love how Yaya is always supporting Nadech. So much love and admiration they have for one another. Ahhhhhh, what a good start to my day! Again, thank you everyone!!!!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Haha, Neezy :) It's pre-ordering the clothe :)
@m9, I think you should order you some of Nadech BJ Jean Tshirt, he look mighty FINE in it :) :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Again, :thanks: so much everyone for sharing!      What a beautiful Monday morning waking up and see many lovely Yadech pictures.

credit as tagged and NY Family at Pantip FB

This one comment is so funny regarding Nadech's left hand and Yaya's right hand.

" Your hand....and your hand.   Yes, both of you....Put your hands in the front so we can see them. "   Lol, I don't think their hands meet each other behind Mae Pla's back.   Do you?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Haha, thanks MrsChum!

I just watched the clips of Nadech that you guys shared. Now every time I hear Robin Thicke on the radio, I'm gonna think of Nadech. Lol.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Haha, @Vimalee...thanks na for the comment. First I thought the same too but I don't think they dare to do it behind Mae Pla back.... Hehe

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Again, :thanks: so much everyone for sharing!      What a beautiful Monday morning waking up and see many lovely Yadech pictures.

credit as tagged and NY Family at Pantip FB

This one comment is so funny regarding Nadech's left hand and Yaya's right hand.

" Your hand....and your hand.   Yes, both of you....Put your hands in the front so we can see them. "   Lol, I don't think their hands meet each other behind Mae Pla's back.   Do you?
hahahha, so funny, i did not aware it at first. Yes, doing sth behind mother-in-law 's back is not good Nadech. Better hug or kiss her in front of her and us na. So many pictures today, thank you mak mak ka.

@Vimalee: very glad to hear that you are half Vietnamese, Meo will be happy to know about it, for sure. Have a lovely day ahead, I need to go to bed now for my own beauty , haha :p

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe, thank you MrsChum! he sure looks smexyyyy! Oh my, i think i will order his shirt & ill post to share with you ladies haha. I don't see a website for it? :( Lol..it's funny how you ladies know how much I LOVE Nadech! hehe
I love those pictures Lovely that you posted of them getting comfortable in the back ;)

Haha I'm too excited I must have edited this post 10x with my typing errors

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hehe, thank you MrsChum! he sure looks smexyyyy! Lol..it's funny how you ladies know how much I LOVE Nadech! hehe
I intended to gp sleep now, but i have to say it first, It's very obvious dear and again, now anytime I hear about dimple, I think about you and Nadech hahaha.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks to my lovely ladies 4 posting sharing so many pics vdo link n sweet cmns, love viewing n reading every 1 of them.
da MJ event theme colour seems 2 b red, yaya looked gorgeous, beautiful in simple elegant style, love her dress n needless 2 say nadech v hot n trendy !
thanks alot mc u posted so many first hand pic n vdo, appreciate it so much, its as though ure da jounalist covering da event, tysm mc ! editor n her group of friends sure love yadech !
hi lovely thanks 4 yr kind words ! love viewing all da pic posted by u ! yaya looked v cute in tat simpson tee, so young n refreshing ! shes a real supportive gf leading da cheer 4 her bf ! n not any tom dick or harry can b a dj ! u need 2 b cool, hot n stylish, nadech pulls off more than well n is definitely 1 of da hot djs ! fist pump cos they r feeling da music, da mood n da passion of da nite !
thanks nett m9 wif yr pic post, np if repost we love 2 c again !
hi tippy bubba love reading yr cmns n tots, thanks 4 sharing !
hi nee robin thicke blurred lines is excellent, love it, love ti n pharrell 2, so hot sadly lost 2 jt/1d in vma13 ! though yaya slim down so much i think is due 2 work/study stress n us girls r always happy wif slim than a little fat, correct me if im wrong !
thanks everybody ! n shoutout of love 2 falada ! O

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Sorry to bother but can someone translate this. I think its a fans acct. from one of the worker at Marc Jacob.

คริคริ.....รอกันอยู่ใช่มั๊ยล๊าาาาา เรื่องเล่าน่ารักๆจากงาน MARC By Marc Jacobs งานนี้มีเซอไพรส์ที่พี่แบรี่มาเป็นดีเจเปิดเพลงให้เดินแบบ โดยมีน้องญ่าและแม่ๆมาให้กำลังใจถึงในงานติดขอบเวทีกันเลยทีเดียวค๊าาาา อิอิ แต่ช็อตเด็ดชวนยิ้มไม่ได้มีแค่นั้นนะจ๊ะ หลังเหล่านางและนายแบบเดินแบบเสร็จ ม่านดำใหญ่ก็เปิดออก เผยให้เห็นโฉมหน้าดีเจแบรี่สุดหล่อ ที่พกกำลังใจมาเต็มแม็กซ์ แหมๆๆคุณขาหมียิ้มหน้าบาน อารมณ์ดี๊ดีซะขนาดน้านนนน พี่หมีของเราเปิดเพลงอย่างมันส์ บรรดาแฟนคลับ เซเลป ต่างมุ่งความสนใจไปที่เวทีด้านหลังที่ดีเจแบรี่เล่นเพลงอยู่ ระหว่างที่น้องญ่าเดินไปเฉียดๆเวทีพร้อมแม่ปลาแม่แก้วและคณะเพื่อนเดินทาง ทุกคนยิ้มๆพร้อมใจกันเชียร์ให้น้องญ่าขึ้นบนเวทีไปหาพี่ดีเจ อัยยะ เป็นความโชคดีทีตัวเค้ายืนอยู่แถวนั้นเลยได้เห็นอาการ(น่า)รัก น้องญ่าของเราเกิดอาการไปไม่เป็นได้แต่ยิ้มเขิลๆ น่าร็อคอ่าาา เสียดายที่ดีเจไม่รู้ตัวเพราะมัวแต่ยุ่งเปิดแผ่น ไม่อยากจะคิดเล้ยยย ถ้าพี่ดีเจหันมานิดนึงว่าข้างๆเชียร์รัยกัน แล้วรับน้องสาวขึ้นเวทีไปด้วย สงสัยว่าจะหวานฟินมากกว่ามันส์เนอะงานนี้ อิอิ

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Any1 can pls kiny tranate the fan acct below? Thanks!!

tidti5678 ที่จะเล่าเล่าให้ฟังสำหรับคน อื่นคนไกลที่หัวใจเป็นณเดช กับอุรัสยา หากว่าไม่อยากอ่านก็เลยผ่านไปนะคะ ณ!!!สยามดิสคัพเวอร์รี!!!!!!!! แบรี่มาถึงด้วยชุดขาวหล่อเท่เดิน ดุ่มมาๆๆตอนแรกคนยังไม่ทัน สังเกตุก็จะไม่เห็นเพราะนางเดิน ไวๆไปเข้าร้านมิยาเก้ะ ร้านนี้ไว้สำหรับเปลี่ยนเสื้อ ที่เก็บตัวศิลปินด้วย และก็ตามมาด้วยธันวาสุริยจักรเพื่อนรัก ของแบรี่ ก็รอไปสักพักสุดที่รักก้อตามมา!!!!!โปรดอย่าถามว่าใคร 5555ดอกเตอร์คนสวยนั้นเอง นางก็เข้าไปในร้านเดียวกัน!!นางเข้าไปเปลี่ยนชุดจากที่มาด้วยชุด ขาวกระโปร่งน้ำเงินเปลี่ยนเป็น ชุดแดงที่ทีมงานเตรียมไว้ให้ คือชุดแดงที่ทุกคนเห็น ระหว่างอยู่ในร้านเซเลบในงานก็ขึ้นมาจากข้างล่างบุกมาขอถ่ายรูปกันตรึม ที่รูจักก้อมีคุณเจ้าของหนังสือ เพื่อนเดินทางและอีกเพียบ!!!! ที่ถ่ายเเล้วก้อถ่าย แต่หน้าร้านสิคะไทยมุงต่างชาติุ มุง ชาวจีนเข้ามาถามว่าดูอะไรกัน เราบอกซุปตา เขาถามว่าเล่นหนังเปล่า??? ด้วยความภาษาเริ่ดมากอยูกัน หลายคนช่วยๆกัน อ่อที่เริ่ดพูดได้คำสองคำอย่าถามต่อไปไม่เป็นก้อเลยยกโทรศัพให้นางดู ท่าทางนางจะรู้นางพยักหน้า ก็ธรนีก็ไปฉายที่เมืองจีน อุรัสแบรี่ ไม่ธรรมดานะคะ555โม้บ้าง ซุปตาไทย ได้เวลาเซเลบเข้างาน อุรัสถูกอันเชิญลงจากร้าน มิยาเก้ะเพื่อไป เข้า งาน บอดี้การ์ต้องเคลียทางค่ะ ระหว่างทางไม่ไกลแต่ไม่ ต้องถามว่าแสงแพล็ตตลอดทางค่ะจนเข้าไปนั้งในงานได้ วันนี้แสนสบายเข้าจ้างอุรัส มาเป็นเซเลบนั่งดูแฟชั่นโชว์ เฉย ๆๆๆ แต่คุ้มนะคะจ้างเซเล็บคนนี้มา นางก็มองนางแบบทุกคนที่เดินออกมา สังเกตุนายแบบหนุ่ม ๆก็หล่ออยู่ หลายคนแต่คงได้แค่มอง คนหล่อคงเคยเห็นมากมายแต่คนไว้ใจได้คือพี พี่คนนั้นที่ไว้ใจแล้ว!!!!เดินแบบผ่านไปได้เวลา แขกคนสำคัญ เทพบุตรชุดแดงสแคลชแผ่นค่ะ มาทำหน้าที่ดีเจเปิดแผ่น เพลงมัน ๆ ช่วงเวลานี้แอบเห้นอุรัส โยกหัวเบาคลอเคลาไปตามเพลง. มองดีเจยิ่งกว่านายแบบ ตะลึดตะลึดไปสักพักไม่ทราบว่า เป็นเทคนิิคของดีเจสุดหล่อ หรือแผ่นค้าง บรรยากาสเงียบ!!!!!!ไปเงียบไป นาทีนั้นคนมองจ้องนางเป้นเป้าเดียวกัน พอเสียงดนตรีขึ้นทุกคนเฮ ค่ะ ปรบมือเกียลวกาว อุรัสก้อทำอย่างที่ทุกคน ทำค่ะ ่   4h

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Sorry to bother but can someone translate this. I think its a fans acct. from one of the worker at Marc Jacob.

คริคริ.....รอกันอยู่ใช่มั๊ยล๊าาาาา เรื่องเล่าน่ารักๆจากงาน MARC By Marc Jacobs งานนี้มีเซอไพรส์ที่พี่แบรี่มาเป็นดีเจเปิดเพลงให้เดินแบบ โดยมีน้องญ่าและแม่ๆมาให้กำลังใจถึงในงานติดขอบเวทีกันเลยทีเดียวค๊าาาา อิอิ แต่ช็อตเด็ดชวนยิ้มไม่ได้มีแค่นั้นนะจ๊ะ หลังเหล่านางและนายแบบเดินแบบเสร็จ ม่านดำใหญ่ก็เปิดออก เผยให้เห็นโฉมหน้าดีเจแบรี่สุดหล่อ ที่พกกำลังใจมาเต็มแม็กซ์ แหมๆๆคุณขาหมียิ้มหน้าบาน อารมณ์ดี๊ดีซะขนาดน้านนนน พี่หมีของเราเปิดเพลงอย่างมันส์ บรรดาแฟนคลับ เซเลป ต่างมุ่งความสนใจไปที่เวทีด้านหลังที่ดีเจแบรี่เล่นเพลงอยู่ ระหว่างที่น้องญ่าเดินไปเฉียดๆเวทีพร้อมแม่ปลาแม่แก้วและคณะเพื่อนเดินทาง ทุกคนยิ้มๆพร้อมใจกันเชียร์ให้น้องญ่าขึ้นบนเวทีไปหาพี่ดีเจ อัยยะ เป็นความโชคดีทีตัวเค้ายืนอยู่แถวนั้นเลยได้เห็นอาการ(น่า)รัก น้องญ่าของเราเกิดอาการไปไม่เป็นได้แต่ยิ้มเขิลๆ น่าร็อคอ่าาา เสียดายที่ดีเจไม่รู้ตัวเพราะมัวแต่ยุ่งเปิดแผ่น ไม่อยากจะคิดเล้ยยย ถ้าพี่ดีเจหันมานิดนึงว่าข้างๆเชียร์รัยกัน แล้วรับน้องสาวขึ้นเวทีไปด้วย สงสัยว่าจะหวานฟินมากกว่ามันส์เนอะงานนี้ อิอิ

Click click.......wait for each other, rightttttt.    A cute story from MARC By Marc Jacobs.  This event has a surprise that Pe Barry (Nadech) was a DJ for the modeling with nong Yaya and both mothers to support him along side of the stage  hehe.   But, there are more superb shots that will make you smile.

After the modeling was finished,  the big black curtain opened up to reveal the face of the DJ, the handsome Barry who had  the max force of encouragement with him, which made him smiled from ear to ear.   Our Pe Bear (Barry/Nadech) turned on an enjoyable music.

The fans seriously focused their attention to the back of the stage where DJ Barry playing music while nong Yaya passing by the stage with Mae Pla, Mae Kaew, and fellow travelers.  Everybody smiled and cheered for nong Yaya to go up the stage to join the DJ.    Aiya.....I was so lucky to stand in line to see the (cute) romantic expression.  Our nong Yaya was  smiling shyly.

Ah.....it was so cuteeee.   Too bad, the DJ didn't know because he's busy.    Just think about it.....if the DJ just turned to the side and saw what ppl cheering about,   then he would get nong sao up on the stage with him.    I bet it'll be more sweet and fin hehe.

That's a very nice and cute story.   Thanks MrsChum for sharing na, and thanks everyone for sharing pics, links and comments ja.
@keylargo,  love your essay of thanks  hehe.  You're too kind.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Check this video out, lets just say what @tippy said was right about the fan account said she started cheering first wow so much love and support hes a lucky man hehe!!!  :woot:  :dance1:  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :crush:  :spin:  :clap: Isn't true love just grand lol those eyes are full of love for her man!!!! and by the end you can see Nadech wondering where yaya was headed....worried are we hehe to cute. They say a picture says a thousand words but let me tell you this video says it all. hehe. Enjoy have a nice day ladies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXC2DF-1G_k

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Awwwwe, thanks na bubba for the translation! It's really is a cute story. Wish that Nadech would turn to the side and invites Yaya to join him, than fans will jin and fin all day and night. :heart: