[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@lovely, thank you for the clip :). Yaya is very supportive, she cheer and clap through out Nadech dj-ing. I also notice Nadech was looking for Yaya when she was in the back taking pic with fans. Don't know whose more popular cus lots of ppl were also wanting to take pic with Yaya and surrounded Yaya while Nadech is on stage DJ-ing.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks you all for the pictures and updates. 3 pages behind now.  Love it. :D

@Key Have a great week, too. And thanks.  :dance1:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba dearest thanks 4 da translation, u indulged us alot, tyvm ! fan was full of yadech love, i feel it 2 !O
thank u my lovely 4 vdo ! being a perfectionist mr dj was full in concentration till da end ! wish he cud c her love expression, how much she admires stare n invited her 2 spin wif him just 4 fun ! i can imagine them clubbing, they'll b da hottest most happening dancing couple !O
hi mc i think yaya stole part of da show, so many taking pic wif her ! together yadech complete da event, we r v satisfied fans !O

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
No, but thank you! I went onto YouTube and saw the video of her cheering! How cute!!! I'm back on cloud9 hehe it definitely look like a girlfriend supporting/cheering for her boyfriend

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Thanks lovely and mrschum for clips and bubba for link, it helps a lot esp when I have no time to use the desktop! Seeing the actual footage of the fan account makes me so happy..! Love it when nadech turned to look at yaya, and if I'm not wrong, twice! He's the protective bf while yaya is the supportive gf, what a match made in heaven! :)

And good day to all yadechers! ^^

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Is this another fan acct from fans.....anyone translate when have time. No pressure ja :)
 FCNY ว้าววใครได้ดูสัมภาษณ์ครอบครัวบันเทิงวันนี้แล้วบอกคำเดียวฟิน..รอคลิปข่าวอยู่ค่ะ..สรุปข่าวได้ดังนี้
#รายการเรื่องเล่าเช้านี้สัมแบร์ว่าไปรับน้องที่จุฬา แบร์บอกว่าเป็นทางผ่าน และข่าวหมั้นไม่เป็นความจริง แต่หยอดว่าเก็บตังก่อน แต่สรยุทธกับทีมงานอ่านข่าวแซวต่อว่า ทางผ่านจากม.รังสิตมาทางจุฬาทะลุถนนอังรีดูนัง(เหมือนแซวว่ารู้นะว่าชอบกัน)555555....จบข่าว
ปล.แบรี่เขาเขิลน่าาาา
"โอ้พี่แบรี่บอกเขาหมดเลย"
cr.NYpantip

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
OH MY ... YAYA , stunning ... , new one ka, I saw it on fb just now, seem like she will have event to attend today at Siam , named " Mr.P Absolute Siam " >_<

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
:thanks: every1 for ur sharing and update na! U r super fast indeed ka! I had to try to catch up u all.  :heart: all ur clips, pics and cmts! Our beloved couple were so beautiful and matching! They looked so excited and proud, both our DJ and supporter! :D
@mrschum: u posted a lot of interesting fan accounts! thanks!  :heart:
@bubba, vimalee: thanks a lot for ur translation. We really appreciate ur hard work to share nice and invaluable information for us ka!  :kiss3:
@vimalee: i'm so happy to hear that u r half Vietnamese, like Pee luloveyaya said!  :heart:  Not only me, Callya and dami will be also happy bcoz of this ka! :D I feel so lucky and thankful to be able to meet u guys here and share our love and passion ka!  :flowers: 

Cre: กรูด มะกรูด คร้า
Have a nice day ka, Yadechers!  :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
They sure are spoiling us. I love the way he's looking at her  :drools:

hi all esp Mey

to be honest I'm not interested with this DJ thing but YADECH makes the difference making me intrested out of the blue lol!

that's yadech magic my ultimate bias lol! :woot2:  :woot2: