[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
thanks to everyone who brings pix, clips, translations and infos...

i've met a former journalist who used to work in show-biz field in china and hongkong when i was in my friend's home, he told me that a lot of time the gossip about relationship of stars r real. sometimes they got paid to shut up or to exaggerate the news. of course, they got paid to make some fake news too.

as Vimalee's translation, and as what we've read during recent articles on magazines and newspapaers, nearly all articles hinted at yadech r bf/gf. besides, the hints from the other ppl in show biz, all pix, infos and fans accounts from fans, all similiar accessories and clothes from yadech, and their actions and interviews, there is no any doubts that they r for real.....

am glad to see they r happy to be together, and cant wait to see their new photos on travellers... and i m so happy that we r together here, i love all yadechers!!! :kiss2:  :woot2: 
hi Charlenem

i presume yadech moms are paying the reporters to shut up not to spread the news yadech are indeed dating.i've read this before at the bashers forum :woot2:  :woot2:

did you all notice nobody dared to ask them about their valentines day dinner date :scratchhead2:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE these PICS aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yaya in uniform is so beautiful, it reminded me those days I was in university in Thai. In Thailand, all students will wear same uniform, white shirt with black skirt ,only differentiate themselves with their university badges, so nice to see my Yaya in those uniforms >_<

cr: as tagged

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Yeah. Nobody asked them about vday. Gag order or something? That's probably one of the conditions on releasing the article. Keep quiet for 4 months, release it right before they go for tge shoot in europe that way every1 will have something else to talk about and not the dinner! Clever!! Rumor has it they are engaged?!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Is this another fan acct from fans.....anyone translate when have time. No pressure ja :)
 FCNY ว้าววใครได้ดูสัมภาษณ์ครอบครัวบันเทิงวันนี้แล้วบอกคำเดียวฟิน..รอคลิปข่าวอยู่ค่ะ..สรุปข่าวได้ดังนี้
#รายการเรื่องเล่าเช้านี้สัมแบร์ว่าไปรับน้องที่จุฬา แบร์บอกว่าเป็นทางผ่าน และข่าวหมั้นไม่เป็นความจริง แต่หยอดว่าเก็บตังก่อน แต่สรยุทธกับทีมงานอ่านข่าวแซวต่อว่า ทางผ่านจากม.รังสิตมาทางจุฬาทะลุถนนอังรีดูนัง(เหมือนแซวว่ารู้นะว่าชอบกัน)555555....จบข่าว
ปล.แบรี่เขาเขิลน่าาาา
"โอ้พี่แบรี่บอกเขาหมดเลย"
cr.NYpantip
is referred to this clip  na.

Lovely_k said:
Well Ladies,
Here is a pic and a video to say Good night!!!! Thank you everyone for sharing and I hope each and every one of you ladies have a good week. Take care not sure when Ill be back but Ill be sure to stop in from time to time this week. :)  :tearybye:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWvOsnbXbi8&feature=youtu.be

Wow wow wow  FCNY who watched the morning news today could only say one word, FIN!   Waiting for the news clip kha.   The news is as followed.

The morning news interviewed Bear (Nadech) that he discreetly picked up nong at Chula and about their secret engagement.   Bear said that it's a bypass and the engagement news is not true but said to save the money first.  But, Soriyut and the team continued to tease like  the way from Rangsid  to Chula passed through Angri Dunang road. (seen like the team know that they (Yadech) like each other)  hahahahahaha...........The End.

(??). Barry's shy naaaa (??)
"Oh, Pe Barry told them all."

Thanks MrsChum and Lovely for sharing ja.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
hahahaha, just ask her first, save money later Nadech. In case , some other handsome guys might ask her first hahaha

So many beautiful pictures for my Yaya today, so happy. Not related, just want to share that My love Seohyun ( SNSD- Korean Band) and Yoon Eun Hye confirm for new dramas, wow, cannot stop smiling now  :weee:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

IG: mario_mm38 
"Work with YaYa today"

I want Yaya to have 1 lakorn with this cool guy ^^

IG: urassayas 
"Your so sexy ladyyy  @opalpanisara  hehe"

cr: as tagged

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much for the translatipn bubba. Laflaf! What's interesting is what excuse they would come up with. Somebody ask them about vday already! Haha. Also from the comments, it Seems Nadech was asked if he ever pick up yaya from her school...he said no but that he may have driven by the school because there's a shortcut

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ oh I know! He's saving money first...too cute! And a Short cut! Nadech pleasee!!!

regarding paying the media to shut up is a realistic thought. And since Yadech is so darn beloved right now I'm sure the executives have this unspoken rule of secrecy amongst all the Daras so no other dara speaks directly about their relationship. You know you don't want to mess with the big media tycoons! LoL

BJ Jeans TShirt just in case anyone isn't following / or stalking their twitter Facebook and IG. If you want to preorder those limited edition tees (only 300), they'll start taking orders on Friday August 30 after 15:00 (3pm) Thailand time (that's what I'm assuming). Pacific time for my West Coast fans will translate into Friday August 30 after 1am. So be ready to do a stakeout. Further intsructions of how to preorder will be out soon! I will be stalking their every move. So pls keep us Yadech fans updated if anyone has any further details!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol, thanks Charmz for the 411. Ohhh, thanks Kashie! Is that $300 US dollar? WOW!!! my bf will kill me haha eekkkk let me know when too I gotta get my hands on 1 of his tee too. The question is to wear or not to wear?? Since its $300 moolahs

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You Charmz! I just seen the clip. You know there is definitely something going on between the two. He can't stop smiling. hehe :kiss2:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Lol, thanks Charmz for the 411. Ohhh, thanks Kashie! Is that $300 US dollar? WOW!!! my bf will kill me haha eekkkk let me know when too I gotta get my hands on 1 of his tee too. The question is to wear or not to wear?? Since its $300 moolahs
No M9 not $300! I'm not that rich either. lol but there are only 300 available. The tshirt is 695 baht which is around $20-$25 US dollars. Of course not including shipping.