[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhh, so many news to catch up on, my head is spinning! I absolutely love Yadech's european pics!!! They look so unbelievably cute! Vimalee, thanks for translating some of the comments. Especially the one where it says that Nadech's doesn't need sweet treats, he already has Yaya! I couldn't stop giggling to myself and everyone at school is looking at me like I'm crazy! Hahaha. Like Meocutduoi said, I always love coming to this thread. Yadech news always have me smiling ear-to-ear.

Also a big thanks to Bubba for translating the interview and to each and every one of you girls who posted pics, videos and comments! I am a BIG fan of Yadech but I am not delusional enough to think that they are really engaged (sorry gals, lol). I think Nadech and Yaya are way too young to be engaged and if they are....I have to be honest, I will be a little sad. I love them both, but I want them to live their lives first. I don't want to hear about a divorce in the future because they both felt they haven't explored enough or they grew out of love too fast. I wish for them to be married....just not right now.

Nadech's reaction to the engagement news is hilarious. Yaya's right when she said her P'Chai would laugh if he heard this news (she knows him too well). I'm sure Nadech was just joking when he says he needs to save first since we all know he's a jokester. He's a rich man, I'm sure when the time comes, he doesn't need to save much. And Yaya's not picky, Nadech can give her a glass ring (like the one from TNNKK) and she'll be happy. Lol. Anyway, Nadech is already saving up for his children's education?!! WOW....what a great person! Not many people do that nowadays and for him to start at a young age, it amazes me. Yaya's so lucky. Although Nadech may not be as attractive as when he first came out (but he's still very sexy), his personality will always be the same and no amount of looks can compare to that. I believe Yaya knows this so therefore we shouldn't feel threaten by other actors. What I am scared of is other actresses. Nadech is so goofy, handsome, funny, and smart.....I'm worried all the other girls will be all over him. And since he's such a gentleman, he'll have a hard time telling them to back off. We all know Nadech is charming and a bit flirty (only because he's super friendly), so I hope Yaya can handle herself when the reporters start their gossip.

Lastly, Yaya Kugimiya, I love what you said about Yadech spending time alone at home. Yes, it is the best place for them to be alone and away from the paparazzi. However, Nadech does have that empty house he bought (the one I assume where he keeps all his fans gifts also). You guys ever consider they may spend their alone time there instead??? Lol.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Here's another one of them in the back ❤

Omg, when you post this up m9, I thought they were caught kissing at first!!! Lol. I was so shocked and happy. But even though they weren't, it's nice to know they spent some close quality time together. Even during a busy event, they still make that special time for each other.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bubba : seem like no more secret LOL & sweetness overloaded

@m9saeteurn1: I think all of us in :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: mode

anyone know where & what event Nadech's will be attending tomorrow (Thursday) ??

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you ladies for all the oh so sexy pictures. Nadech would make a super hot Superman! Neezy it would have been nice if they were locking lips hehe

Ouuu, where is Mr. Handsome off too? I can stare at him all day hehe ❤❤❤

I got heart attack ...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, Lu, m9, thanks for pics.
@Neezy, like your essay mak mak ja.
@Chalenem,  My family used to lived in Thailand for couple years  many many moon ago.  We were home schooled by a private tutor.  Like they said, when you don't use it, you lose it until I discovered Thai lakorns and Chinese series in U-tube 3-4 years ago and picked up my Thai again.  I can speak and understand Thai very well but reading is  a different story that why it takes me forever to translate anything hehe.
@huanzhu, it's very sweet indeed and I'll join you in cloud9.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: An awesome and amazing MV from our pitta..
Nadech-Yaya / Creepin' up on you (MV@Marc Jacobs event)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erhp8queuXM&feature=youtu.be
cr:pittanomipa

Here's the link:   www.youtube.com/watch?v=erhp8queuXM&feature=youtu.be

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Huanzhu - I know..We shall just stay on cloud9 ladies. :cloud9:
@Lulove - So did I. I nearly fainted seeing the beautiful pictures of the oh so gorgeous Nadech!
@ Cookiies - Thank You for taking the time to check with the admins. We appreciate it. I also pm you. Hopefully they can take our orders. I would love to be sporting one of Nadech's tee.
@Bubba  -Thank you for the video. I love all her MV. She catches a lot. hehe

Nadech out playing badminton. In a lot of these pictures, Nadech can def. pass for a handsome japanese guy!
Cr: As Tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4 posting vdo, love da vdo n love darren hayes ! thank u bubba ! X
hi nee day was good its 2300 now n i wish u a great day 2 ! ure definitely 1 of da ladies who r so good in writing long articles, ive always njoy reading yr tots ! O

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
At Neezy - I agree with what you said. As delusional as I want and can get I don't think they are engaged either. It's too fast & they are still very young. Like you said, I don't want to hear they've gone their separate ways years from now because they moved too quick & too young. I wish them the best, but to take their time as well. I just get excited to hear all these rumors. It's fun to get tease about their love life. hehe
I am definitely worry about the other actresses. Like you said Nadech is too sweet & flirty haha It may be taken the wrong way.
The messy hair look does look really good on him!! I love it.

Thanks Huanzhu for the DJ clip! He's so cute!
Thanks to everyone one on this thread that has comment, post and translate! Love all you ladies!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba and Huanzhu for the clips!

Keylargo, thank you ka! Whenever I come here, there are always so much news, I feel like I have to write a long essay just to express my feelings on each topic. Lol. I'm glad you and a few others enjoy my opinions.

M9, thanks for MORE pics! You and Falada are the queens of pics! Lol. Thank you ka! I'm assuming Nadech gets back in shape mostly from playing sport more than hitting the gym. Glad our boy is active! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9, I totally understand your concern when you said,  "I am definitely worry about the other actresses. Like you said Nadech is too sweet & flirty haha It may be taken the wrong way. "

Nadech likes girls (even back in the elementary days) and he had girlfriends before he entered ET.  I remembered reading about him and his group of friends went somewhere and he wanted to hit on this lady and asked his friends to go ask for her number.  His friends wouldn't and said if he likes her he had to do it himself.  Nadech then went to ask the lady for her number and she said, "Do you want my number or my boyfriend's number?"  lol.     

TBH, I don't think Nadech or Yaya will risk their career and have a girlfriend or boyfriend right now.   They know the media likes to tease them.  They know the fans cheers for them and still show interested in them, but if they are not a couple and one of them has a boyfriend or girlfriend right now, many of their fans will be disappointed and leave them.

Ok, move on to a more upbeat topic,  SUPER BARR(Y) instead of Super Nadech, and why put ( ) around the Y........ awww, I got it!  They wanted to emphasize the Y stands for Yaya, hehehehe, jk.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
The top 2 comments I like about this picture.  These comments are super duper sweet!!!!

"I'm not interested in a tea......coffee....sweet roll....or anything at all....'I'm only interested in this beautiful lady who came with me.....I just want to sit and look at this beautiful face....beautiful......just looking, I'll be satisfied.....I don't want anything anymore....As for sweetness....you can see from my eyes.....always sweet krub.'   I'm pretty happy.....I'm smiling from ear to ear.....because I am 'in.love' krub."

"Look like Prince William and Duchess Kate when they were first dating at university, hope the same ending happens for these two since the are so perfect match, beautiful and full of life and that cheers up the world surrounding them. Wish their love for each other be eternal with happy ending as for William and Kate."

@Lu, Lovely, MrsChum, thanks so much for sharing beautiful pictures and clip ja.
@yk,  thanks for a very handsome Nadech gif na.

credit:  Barry.ya FB

:thanks: again bubba for translating the cute comments for us.  I might as well add one more.
" We don't need to add sugar or cream to these two cups of coffee because they are already sweet....."

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for sharing. Omg, what a way to get turn down. Nadech must have been embarrassed. Boy, did that girl turned down a hot stud muffin! I bet she's now thinking twice. Haha j/k I'm sure she loves her bf that' s if she's still with him.

I do worry about our boy sometimes. I just don't want him to make a disappointing move that would hurt Nong & us of course.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9, here's the article that Vimalee mentioned of him from 2009 talking about what type of girls he likes: http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/05/move-over-yuk-we-got-a-new-modelactor-in-town/

Nadech also talked about how he liked this older girl and he saw her out once and they talked like normal, but the girl was drunk and puked on him. He said that was a turn off and he doesn't like girls like that. Haha.

The article also explains why he is always looking at Yaya with sweet gazing eyes. Lol.