[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol, thanks a bunch Neezy! I shall read it now since I'm on my lunch break

Wow! I never knew Nadech had so many crushes. He was a hopeless romantic guy too. Lol
Glad he is taking it slow this time with Yaya. Hehe saying it as if I knew they are really together.

Those lips, those eyes, those hair, that face!!! So Handsome!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
You're welcome M9!

I remember Yaya saying in an interview awhile back that she's not interested in puppy love. If she falls in love she wants it to be "real" love. I hope it's real love for Yadech!!!

Anyway, I have to work soon then school assignments. Hopefully when I come back in a day or two, there are some more news for me read so I can jin and fin away! Again, thanks everyone! "Bye bye ka!" *doing Nadech's wave*

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Aww.....another story to jin and fin about.....the interview from Sudsapda magazine.

cr:as tagged

I have one question that I won't dare to ask.

Nadech:    What's the question about?

About love.

Nadech:    Oh  (smiling shyly)

If I could briefly ask what's the status of your heart?

Nadech:   Good krub.  Right now, everything is okay.

Of course....everything is okay with Nadech because he has his nong there beside him :bhehe: ....just want to save the money first :pervie: .    OMG....I might need an oxygen tank after all....wait, I'll go and faint on cloud9 :cloud9:  na.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Bubba for translating!!!
What does that mean tho Nadech? That's such a open answer. lol Good, as in he's taken? Good, as in he's still studying her? Good, as in he's happily single? Lol, I guess I should be happy he's happy & everything is okay. Haha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, lol.  Will go and faint on :cloud9:

Don't worry na, I'm sure many of us will faint with you on :cloud9:  too, but wait, we have to be careful.  If it is getting too crowded up there, we may get kick out and back to mother earth again!

@Neezy, thanks for the link!   Wow, I've followed Nadech for 4 years already.  Either I really like him or I need to get a life here.

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

This one comment is hilarious regarding the Travel Companion magazine coming soon.

"See you on Friday at Midnight!   I didn't pre order the magazine because I like the atmosphere/adventure of hunting for the chance to get hold of this highly sought magazine.   I missed it last time because I didn't fight hard enough.  This time......will fight till death...! "

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u nee bubba vimalee 4 interview link, translation n cmn ! each of them is just so sweet ! tc nee n v best wishes in yr studies/project ! O

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks girls for all the pics,vidéo,translation and the greats comments

Good luck neezy for yours studies

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@Vimalee : Can u tell with that " fight till death" lady that I will do the same thing here and maybe She and I can go to heaven together, haha. Thank you na.

Thanks m9 for pictures and comment on Nadech's beauty, hahaha, you're so funny.

Thanks Neezy for your info, it's good for him yo have crush,on many girls first to realize that Yaya is everything he wants and needs , haha * dreaming mode *

Thanks Bubba ka, I love the reporter, "not dare to ask" hahaha. Take care and sure come back to give us more sweet info na. I want to be there too but they sell mag here on earth, therefore I cannot go to see u :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
M9, here's the article that Vimalee mentioned of him from 2009 talking about what type of girls he likes: http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/05/move-over-yuk-we-got-a-new-modelactor-in-town/

Nadech also talked about how he liked this older girl and he saw her out once and they talked like normal, but the girl was drunk and puked on him. He said that was a turn off and he doesn't like girls like that. Haha.

The article also explains why he is always looking at Yaya with sweet gazing eyes. Lol.
here's nicole kidman's beauty (in her 20s)

that nadech talked about.i guess the only thai actress that almost resembles to this woman is only yaya (my ultimate bias lol) if yaya is pure norwegian .i'll never be surprised if nadech is falling for yaya right now.so he likes caucasian beauty and that's yaya  :heart: I'm happy that nadech said he likes girl with big hips not big boobs this is yaya again :woot:  :woot: i'm sure all of nadech's exes are so proud of him some regretted they dumped him :woot2: esp the one who snobbed him not giving her phone no.maybe that time nadech was still very dorky and unfashionable :woot:

and her's nk's recent photo in her 40s

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9, this is for you na, your second love.  He looks so dashing and suave...!

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies, How is everyone today :)
Falada said:
Here's a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qqSPmpQ2RhE

If any of you ladies can translate, please. I'll really appreciate it. :D
Thanks everyone for posting pictures and updates.
LOL All of the comments and pictures are making me go to  :cloud9: .

Background information: Essentialy they are talking about March's twitter message about yaya. Nadech picking up or dropping off yaya.

Yaya: I seen it on twitter and I think its sweet because April fools is a day where you have to play a joke/ fool someone(s). It said that we've been dating for 4 months. and at first I reacted like" When did we meet or know eachother?…"but it was ok. He came out and said it and it was cute. His manager called my mom and apologized and said that March wasn't really thinking when he posted it (it didn't mean anything) he was a fan of mine. My mom didn't think much about it. she thought it was sweet too. Me I thought well I am quite happy that someone expressed how much of a fan he is of mine and that he likes me. I haven't met him..... (essentially repeating her self)
It's my first time to do such a big merit day. No he never come pick me up driven me somewhere (whining I assume she's disappointed) my mom often comes and picks me up or drops me off. I typically get picked up by my mom or Ill go home with a friend. We meet….. we are filming a lakorn. I didn't discuss with him about March liking me.

* I just translated her answers because you cant here quite clearly word for word what the reporters say. Please enjoy. Feel free to correct if need be.
Good night Ladies!!!!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Thank bubba and Lovely_k for the translation ka!  :heart: Love ur hard work tee sood! :D
@yaya kugimiya: I love ur pic u posted, Yaya looks so young,  adorable and modest!  :thumbsup:
Can someone translate this, please? Thanks in advance na! 
Cre: Barry Yaya