[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi queen welcome back, miz u ! ikr each n every 1 of da pic is causing us 2 palpitate !
lu feel much of yr love 4 our gorgeous girl ! ure such a sweetheart !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Key, she all what you say and more :clap:
@lu, you can change your name to what ever you want I give you premission :bhehe: :bhehe:
Praying for you to get the mag in the morning ja..... :dance1: :dance2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Okay, WOW! my morning has started off so well! Their pictures is absolutely beautiful. They make the most sweetest, cutest and gorgeous couple if they should get together! Thank you for sharing everyone.
Ahh, I wanna fly Air Asia now, only with Nadech in it. Dang, he's one hot flight attendant! My flight trip will sure be smooth and quick with him in it.
@Tippytoes - I have ordered from Ethaid before. It didn't take that long for me to get my 4+1 Superstar Concert CD. I wanna say within a week.
@ Kashie- I just emailed them this morning and got a response from the Admin. He said for me to message their BJ fan page and he'll give me the instructions. Here I copied & paste his response for you.

*Of course you can. Please send BJ JEANS fan page a message and I will let you know the details on payment, shipping and prices etc

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Right Lulove? I need some oil too. haha I love the way he look at her! He has LOVE in his eyes! Not just this one time, but ALL the time. Lol :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, meo, MrsChum,Vimalee, m9, thanks for all the beautiful pictures and clips ja.
@tippy, I'll join you hehe (my health and teeth are in the danger zone).
@keylargo, yep, Yaya is indeed very beautiful and sexy.
@Lu, you're so creative, love that new name too , very cute indeed and we definitely  need oxy tank/smelling oil pronto!!!

meocutduoi said:
Thank bubba and Lovely_k for the translation ka!  :heart: Love ur hard work tee sood! :D
@yaya kugimiya: I love ur pic u posted, Yaya looks so young,  adorable and modest!  :thumbsup:
Can someone translate this, please? Thanks in advance na! 
Cre: Barry Yaya
here's the translation.

Causing much confusion after the young actor, Marsh Jutawuthi tweet a message to the senior actress, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund that "I'm dating Yaya for 4 months already." ,  the fan clubs of Yaya got mad so the young Marsh called Yaya's mom and apologized.   At last, when met with Yaya at "Mr.P Absolute Siam" and asked her about this.   Yaya responded,

Yaya:   I already knew about this kha.   Saw it on the Twitter.  It was cute because it's an "April Fool's Day".  It's a day to fool everyone.  Tweeted that we've been dating for 4 months, and then I was like eh.......since when have we known each other.   But, he came out for an interview which was pretty good.   Another thing is that his manager called my mom and explained that he didn't mean anything by it, only admired Yaya's works.   My mom thought it was cute that he uploaded lots of pictures too.  I'm just grateful that someone secretly admired me.   I don't know him and never meet him at the University.

As for Yaya's fan clubs were not pleased with Marsh and said that he should not play something like this, Yaya just said,

Yaya:   I didn't think much about it.   On the other hand, it's cute that he has a courage to speak out that he really admired this person.     I'm happy that there are ppl think I'm cute.

When asked if Nadech know about this news.

Yaya:    We don't talk about it kha.

About the news that ppl saw Nadech picks up/drops off  at the University.

Yaya:    Never kha.   My mom always pick up-drop off.  Pe Nadech never went to  the University.  If he went then he might have an errand to do.  If my mom ccould't pick me up, then I would go home with my friends kha.   At this time,   I have met with Pe Nadech because we're still filming a lakorn together.  

Regarding the news about her weight loss that the paper stated that if she lose any more weight, she'll be exhausted.

Yaya:   I very want to be thin to be beautiful.   My face won't  look chubby on screen.   Really, I didn't lose that much weight only 3 kilo but I'm also taller too.   Even though I'm skinny but I'm very strong, I only have muscles.  I don't worry about being exhausted because my face still rounded,  I just mature a little bit.  However, I want to lose some weight too kha.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 thanks for the info and beautiful pix! ^^
@lu its 1st sept right? so sunday...??? its even more challenging, most people not working, got much time to camp at magazine store!
@bubba hehehe ^^ thanks for the translation, i like the name march! 
now we know yaya is not lying... she really is strong!!
cr: @keaw_jung @iwfon

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha TIPPY, your picture is so cute LOL Nadech look so enjoyed.

Yes, if it's 1st Sep , it's ok, I will work on  this Sunday and my office is very close to where I bought last mag ( tried but cannot remember correct name , hint: started with " P" and very long Thai name , haha"), I will be there and use my strength to get the very first one. If strength cannot help, maybe I need to seduce seller guy to get one for next day LOL

Actually, I'm at office now but cannot keep myself not checking our thread, haha. Today is such a beautiful day :X

Oh, of course, I need to say THANK YOU for my ladies for so many great pictures and amazing translation. Big HUG here for you ladies :x

anw, i cannot chang name , only way is creating new one but too much trouble so u guys know about my love for her , it should be enough, hehe.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
HOLY CRAP! What the heck did I miss in TWO days?!!! This thread jumped 5 pages!

(1) Sugar-Daily.com should officially shut down their site because this site is where I actually get my daily dose of sweetness! You guys are killing me with all these sweet photos!!!! It feels like I have died and gone to Candy Land (and no I'm not talking about the board game, lol).

(2) Omg, those photos! It's too damn adorable! I bet Lips magazine is probably wishing they didn't ban Nadech because Traveler's Companion and Ploygampetch sure are making tons of money right now just by having Yadech on their covers! I forgot who said it earlier but I agree.....no one has chemistry on-screen and on magazines like these two! I'm so glad this was taken in Rome, the most romantic city ever! In one of the pics, they threw coins in the wishing fountain, I hope they threw it in real life also so their wishes can come true (to be together forever ka, lol)! I'm soooo in-love with them being in-love! Haha. :heart:

(3) NADECH LOOKS SO GOOD WITH FACIAL HAIR!!! Who freaking knew a little stubble of hair on your upper lips and chin can make you look so damn sexy?!!! He looks great at the H&M event and so adorable in his Air Asia commercial! Sexy and adorable, no one can beat Nadech! Lol. And wow....Yaya looks gorgeous, showing off her leg! I am worried that she's getting too thin though. Being in the fashion and entertainment world, there can be so much pressure. I hope she doesn't lose anymore weight than this! I love her adorable "chubby" face!

(4) Thanks everyone for sharing!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I haven't completely read every comment yet because I am way too happy right now too keep still and read, but I'm looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts! I wish this site didn't put a limit as to how many "likes" we can give because I would like everyone's comments!

(5) Lastly, when Nadech had a crush on Nicole Kidman, it was probably during her later years because she is like twice his age. I'm assuming when he was around 18, he had a crush on her when she was 42 (she's 46 now). Anyway, here are two other articles. The first one is Yaya stating how much she admires Natalie Portman (some people even say Yaya looks like her). And the second one is Nadech saying how he thinks Natalie Portman is beautiful. Lol. Enjoy the links and the pics everyone!

Link 1: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=241162785903000 (must be logged onto Facebook).

Link 2: http://sugar-daily.com/4-suptas-for-oops-8th-anniversay-aum-nadech-yaya-vier/

Natalie Portman and Yaya Sperbund Comparison

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  BunSpace.com

Thank you so much everyone:

@Lovely_k and Keylargo, you gals are such sweethearts for always taking the time to acknowledge and thank each and every members.

@bubba, my heartfelt appreciation for your time and efforts in translation many articles and clips for us.  I know it takes a lot of time trying to read and decipher the meaning of many words and I can relate to that since we are not Thai.   So it is confirmed that you and I are long lost cousins since we are Lao/Vietnamese, hehehehe.  I'm just glad to have met you here at AF.

To everyone for contributing and sharing your love and support for Yadech and for keeping this thread a fun and enjoyable place to visit!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee love yr essay, thank u ! though u hvent read all cmns ure so thorough ! take yr time n njoy reading ! thanks 4 taking da time wif np ys comparison, both r beauties wif brains...im biased i love yaya n shes da more beauty in my eyes ! tc nee

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u vimalee, ure da best! always going extra mile wif welcome, v delicious cakes, generous wif translation n all, we sure do appreciate u n bubbas dedication n time ! tyvm !