[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling

ช็อตเด็ด!! ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า ภาพสวีทมดตายทั้งรัง
30 ส.ค. 56 23.47 น. เปิดอ่าน 94,678 |

Exciting Shots!!   Nadech Yaya pictures are so sweet that would kill the ants.

Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund are a koo jin, a merit couple, born to be couple, and a well matched couple (match made in heaven).  
These words are so  appropriate to describe them.   Recently, Nadech and Yaya are rumored to be secretly engaged with the family already acknowledged it.   
Umm  Oh!   Each picture that releases from the media is so sweet.  It is indistinguishable whether this is real of in a lakorn.     But, both came out and said that it's
not true.   It might be a misunderstanding due to them making merit together often.

And, the NY fan clubs are extremely FIN with these sweet photos in Italy and Germany which are the pictures of the fashion shoot for the Traveler Companion
magazine.   If you want to see in full, hurry and go to the magazine stand na ja.    It would be so sweet until the ants are dead!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi bubba and everyone

i will only believe yadech's alleged constant denials whenever one of them is in a relationship or nadech is courting another girl and yaya is accepting suitors.even if it's a secret reporters can stll caught them and news can not be stopped wether they like it or not. :heart:  :heart:  :heart: while yadech remains superficially single.then it is understandable they are an item indeed their hints cant lie :cheer: so lets party yadechers :cheer:  :cheer: 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
lol I'm sorry this is not at all relevant but any of you ladies see who will be playing Christian and Anastasia from 50 shades of Grey.???
What do you think??? I am not sure but Ill give him a chance. I can see her but him hell have to grow on me 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, yk, huanzhu,meo,  you're welcome and thanks for your comments ja.

From IG:keaw_jung
@ทุกคนFc   L
:heart: ve me L :heart: ve my dog .    No wonder nong Yaya loves that dog!!! :bhehe:

So beautiful and sweet ..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: Barry.Ya

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow, not one or two cover but the whole stack.... No wonder lu couldn't get any. Feel sad for you lu :( keep on searching ja, mayb a miracle might happen :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Luloveyaya - yesss, I love Charlie especially his character as Jax in SOA. Idk know so much as Christian Grey role but he so matches his rugid thug role in his current tv series. I hope he will play it well just like the book ;)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I think this pic is from ch.23 that Poopam translate in Yadech.com

As I said I will spoil bathroom scene of Ryu and Mayumi but before that I will describe first. This scene is after Ryu recover and go back to rest at his house with Mayumi. As Kittiya translate in AF is end of ch 16 in a book but this scene is in ch 23 so, it will skip many scene that important such as a scene that Ryu ask Mayumi to wipe his body and propose marriage to her again. So, if you dont understand my spoil you can ask me.

At Onizukas home (ch 23)

Mayumis car comes back to home. Yazuo that nearest the window hear the voice and turn back to report Ryu

Doctor Takahashi is come back, Boss.

Ryu nod and wave his hand to chase all of member in his room out. Because he dont want Mayumi curious in his project that may meet often.

Will Onyabun practice sword this evening? Katsu ask because otherwise he will go to meet Taichi follow his order. Ryu quiet for a while and little nod to him.

Tonight I will persude Mayumi to practice with me, I dont want all of you corner me because I am not strong enough 4 bodyguards look to each other and laugh a little and Nobu answer him first.

No one dare to corner Onyabun. Because we all know you arent fully recover.

Thats it; I dont want anyone to sympathize me. Hurry to go out. He wave to chase his subordinate again and stand up to prepare to practice sword with a girl that he loves. And dont go practice room too, I dont want bodyguards all of 24 hours.

4 men laugh. After they separate Ryu come to downstairs for welcome Mayumi that just walk in and smile to greet him.

Tadaima. (Im back). Mayumi speak first.

Come back already? How do you do today? Are you tired?

No, todays easy. She answers and sends her bag to Fumiko to keep at bedroom.

If that so, Will we practice sword just a little? But if youre hungry.

Im not hungry. She denies and hurries to accept with happy face and hug his arm. Practice sword is better I want to exercise too. I dont practice for many days.

Ryu smile widely after he see cuteness of her and lead her out from house to practices gym that nows soundless because he order his subordinate dont take care of him this tonight.

Mayumi go in and open the light and change her dress. After she go out Ryu walk in oppose her. While wait him dress, she start to swing sword for warm her body. When he comes out, both start to practice same as ever.

In the end, Ryu ask her to test for 1 game. Though shes different weight and skill with him but she hurry to accept it.

I concede you 1 point.

Mayumi frown and want to deny but she rethink again and know her skill is very far from him though his body not fully recovers. So she nod and widely smile.

Ok. I want to know I can get more 1 point from you or not.

Her eyes dance with excitement. When both kneel down to respect opponent, both eyes glance at each other. She grasp bamboo sword in her hands tightly and little walk while find an appropriate location and look for his off guard. Both tip of sword is lifted to waist in a same level. Both probe and test others concentration. Finally, Mayumi start first.

Arrgg

Sound crashing bamboo swords often many times. Because Ryu can protect her sword that intend to hit at his mask. When she miss, she still swing to hit his stomach but Ryu can guess her and lift sword to protect her many times. When she loss of rhythm she run out and turn back to attack again but when shes lifting sword to attack him Ryu shout loudly together with sword that hit on her mask

Meng! (Kendo mask) 1 point. He calls out his point.

Mayumi compress her lips with moody and try to concentrate at her sword again and look at Ryus attack way. When he moves again she can figure it and lift sword to protect in time.

But every time to lift sword to protect his attack, it make her arm start to hurt and know about different force. So she uses more quickly to dodge this attack.

A big sweat is break out from her forehead even has a cloth that cover under a mask. But Ryus attack is seriously and strongly more that Kendo that she ever practices. It makes her more tired.

Both eyes look at each other, no one avoid. Both determine to be a winner in this game and both want 1 more point to win.

Arrrg.. Mayumi start to attack agin, this time she hit at his stomach but Ryu sweep her sword away and turn back to defense. She rushes again to hit at his ankle and he can protect again. At that time, she turns her sword up and hit on his mask quickly while Ryu never think of that. Finally she calls out.

Meng! 1 point.

Ryu let sword down and little laugh while take off his mask.

Youre excellent. I dont think you use my little off guard to make a point. Ryu praise her. Mayumi also take off her mask, her face is red and full with sweat. Her lips start to smile that can win him, she look up to his face

Thank you for praise me, Its because of you yield for me.

Ryu look down to her, her red cheeks make his heart start to beat out of rhythm. So, he lifts his finger to touch it gently.

Youre really excellent. His voice softly same as his eyes that gentle while see Mayumi with loves and proud.

Her breath stumbles in her neck after she sees his eyes. May times that he look her like this and move far from her. Like shes forbidden thing that untouchable. But today her eyes show all of her love that give to him, she want him to know how much she think about him.

Ryu never miss eyesight that she look at him while slowly low his head, his hand lift up her chin to recive a kiss.

She expect. Slowly close her eyes and waiting But kiss warm lip touch like a butterfly wings that fly away and moves back again.

Dinner maybe ready now.

Mayumi open her mouth.. His voice hoarse until he coughs many times to speak other words.

You go up to shower first and we will meet at eating room. Ryu turn back to her suddenly and erase a picture of beautiful face that close eyes for wait a kiss but he cant start it. Because he know if he kiss her this time, it will be release his hungry and it will be a sexual force that naked, widely and rough more than gentle kiss like she expect for him.

Ryu. Her voices hoarse like try to stop crying. You hate me until you turn your face back like this dont you?

What! Ryu turn back suddenly What thing make you think like that? He groan because his think is opposite from it. That more violent every time until make him almost uncontrolled himself. If he still continuing last kiss, it will ending and make her scare his emotion more.

You move back every times were close, thats make me know. Her eyes turn red and try to take off an amour at her arm and stomach and try to go back to home. But strongly arms hug her from behind and stop her.

You misunderstand Mayumi-jung, I ever hurt you sometimes because of my emotion. And I feel mistake everytimes, I dont want to hurt you anymore because if I let it happen as I want, you will scare me.

She stand still confuse and understand.

Please wait for our marriages night and you will know I never think to separate you.

After finish speaking he loose his hug and walk into dressing room. He put down sword to shelf and walks through curtain to inner room. He stands still and take a deep breath many times to give him a times before to take of his cloths to cabinet quietly. He think Mayumi will understand his feeling and forgive many things that happen in many serious days ago.

Finally he naked and walk through inner door to bathroom and stop at a tap to wash his body and walk into a bathtub. He doesnt think to call someone to rub his back because he wants to be alone in weakness time like this.

But he heard a softly walk closer from his back.

Go back! I want to be alone.

That walks stop and Ryu order again.

Tell doctor, I will come back 30 minutes later.

Maybe. Its better if we come back together?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! Thank you MrsChum! My heart was beating crazy reading this. Butterflies!!! I hope they will give us a few good love scene. Is there anymore!? Or a thread where I can continue reading?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
There's one more scene which is the bathtub scene.....steamy hot one :)
Enjoy na! Good night!
Ch 24

Mayumi-jung! Ryu turn back suddenly and exclaim when he see she stand behind him. Her body is naked just only little towel that she use 2 hands to grab in on her front to cover a female things. Her cheeks is red, she shy and ask him with tremble voice.

This bathroom, I dont know it reserve for men only or not?

Ryu eyesight sweep all of her body, her dark hair is gathered up bind with hairpin. Her white skin turn to pink all of her body because of late exercise. That night ever he owe her but he can see this pretty body just a little time and she dont stay still to let him see with 2 eyes like this.

He see she bite her down lips with indecisive, her hands twist together because of diffident and Ryu must swallow his saliva when he low down his eyesight to watch her roundly breast. A tip of it is sulk and shrinks because of coldness of air. That make his thinking scatter everywhere until forget her question already.

So, This bathroom is only for men or not? She asks again when she sees him stunned.

EhYesOhNo. Ryu answer repetitiously because of him still confuses. Since he born he never see any women use this bathroom. But its not important because now hes Onyabun, he can change a rule as he want so, he suddenly determine. Its ever been but now, not anymore.

He answers and stands up walk from bathtub to carry her little body to his hug before to carry her into warm water together.

I think you know well what happen if you follow me into here. He ask when put her sit on his lap into a bathtub. She avoid his eyes but little nod to accept.

What about my promise? He still worry. Mayumi turn up to look him and speak with unconfident voice.

You may laugh at me dont you?

Laugh at you? No. He hurry to swing her face I think I very glad that you give this chance to me my little girl.

Mayumi widely smile rise her hand to touch his cheek gentle.

If that so, I want to give back my words. Im willing and dont want you to zeppuku (A samurai apologize by use short sword to core stomach until death) yourself because I want you to live with me for a long time.

My beloved He groan and low down his head when their lips touch. A fire in their minds is explode, a kiss that shall warm and gentle became to rough and thirsty like hungry man in dessert when he found water well, he hurry to drink.

His hand slowly moves to all of her body, he want to touch all of any inch on her perfect body. Mayumi want to learn the same thing. Little hands grope his strong back and down to bottom that full with muscle. All of the time they both dont stop hot kiss, little tong insert and touch with Ryus as he ever teach her that call out a groan voice from his neck with satisfied. And his hand pull her hairpin to release her hair to fall down and cover her back before to use his hand to fix her head to receive his kiss more convinently.

Mayumi-jang I want you. But . Us .Here it doesnt appropriate. He unwilling to stop his kiss when he turn around. He want to give their second times fulfill with impression but this, in a bathroom. And he doesnt want to bind her body on this hard floor.

I want you Ryu I want to know a place is important or not? She whisper with confuse, her voice is hoarse with strongly emotion that never different from him. She only know if she wait until to room she will die and she see he smirk when he answer.

Not importantKimi( my love). Not at all.

After that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( The writer is describe delicately and I dont know what word I should use to translate so I let you imagine. 555)

Having a s3x wih Ryu is sharing and open a hot feeling and love between one couple of man and woman with no restrain anymore. She frightens in first but finally understands and satisfied when she knows Ryu fulfill with this love game too.

I never think I will rough to you like this. Ryu whisper at her ears with sadness voice. Am I hurt you my little girl?

Mayumi hurry to swing head to deny and turn to look at him and smiles to sooth him

Err.. It Just a little. But finally you make me exciting until forget it.

Ryu smile to her with satisfied, he raise his hand to sweep her hair from her face and go to her back for gather her long hair from her back. He want a wind blow her wet skin and still red from having s3x. But he hurries to lift up his head after see something.

He lifts up suddenly and makes Mayumi fall down from his body.

Ouch She look at him with confuse and dont ask for a reason he suddenly turn her back to his face and she know immediately before still and wait for his reaction.

Mayumi-jangThis Its His finger smears on her skin softly like scare to destroy it.

I. want to make you surprise. First, I intend to show you in our marriage night She whisper And I think. You must want Okamisan has Onizuka signature. Aunt Koji tell grandpa Yochiro (older people in onizuka gokudou whos draw tattoo for Takeshi and Ryu) to choose a picture to match with you.

Its very beautiful Ryu speak with delighted voice. A picture of beautiful woman wearing red ogre masks and has a dragon surround her body. That makes him know many things... That this beautiful woman. Willing to stay with Dragon ( Ryu name meaning dragon) and Onizuka forever. Im very glad

Mayumi turn back to him and she see tear sprout up at his eyes. She rise her hands to carry his cheek and kiss his cheek softly.

Im glad you to. And its very great honor to be a part of Onizuka.

Mayumi-jang. Ryu whisper to her and kiss her gentle before turn her back again. This time she feel hot temperature touch on her skin. Her heart delight and excite about admire of Ryu. He never to speak because of his act describes more than thousand words.

He starts with gentle kiss even it start to low down she feel hot tong that touch her skin too. A hot temperature that she think its fade is comeback to all of her body again and she shiver when he pull her to lie down on a floor for give him kiss on her both bottom thats a tip of her tattoo at her back.

Her skin is shiver and she blame him in her mind that he never knows or not how that kisses affect to her. Or he doesnt want to torture her When think she can feel ashame, she doesnt think shes a women that never stop wanting like this. Just past a happiness time with him not long, she feel wants him again.

But its not only her that has that feeling. Ryu feel excite as never happen before. Just see her tattoo his body is stronger again like never pass an exciting love time. He touch all of her body and when see her body twist, he already know shes ready for him again

After that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx again hahaha

Cr. Poopam

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@MC Thank you Thank you Thankyou your so amazing for reposting. I loved the scene I can see it now. Your so sweet and kind this made my day. Did I mention Thank you so much . Now ill have beautiful dreams. Well have a good night and everyone have an amazing day/night. Take care

Xoxo
Lovely_k

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
here is chap24 translated by Poopam in Yadech.com, enjoy ladies

sorry falada n young readers pls skip da hot scenes

Posted 27 September 2012 04:58   POOPAM12

Ok girls lets continue on ch24

I only spoil all of you for 2 ch only b/c don't want to spoil all and Kittiya also spoil to you already I want this hot love scene in lakorn too but it just a dream b/c in lakorn they will cut out for sure. BTW. I see Nadech and Yaya's pic in big c makes me imagine to japanese marriage ceremony of Ryu and Mayumi hahaha hope you enjoy

Ch 24

Mayumi-jung! Ryu turn back suddenly and exclaim when he see she stand behind him. Her body is naked just only little towel that she use 2 hands to grab in on her front to cover a female things. Her cheeks is red, she shy and ask him with tremble voice.

This bathroom, I dont know it reserve for men only or not?

Ryu eyesight sweep all of her body, her dark hair is gathered up bind with hairpin. Her white skin turn to pink all of her body because of late exercise. That night ever he owe her but he can see this pretty body just a little time and she dont stay still to let him see with 2 eyes like this.

He see she bite her down lips with indecisive, her hands twist together because of diffident and Ryu must swallow his saliva when he low down his eyesight to watch her roundly breast. A tip of it is sulk and shrinks because of coldness of air. That make his thinking scatter everywhere until forget her question already.

So, This bathroom is only for men or not? She asks again when she sees him stunned.

EhYesOhNo. Ryu answer repetitiously because of him still confuses. Since he born he never see any women use this bathroom. But its not important because now hes Onyabun, he can change a rule as he want so, he suddenly determine. Its ever been but now, not anymore.

He answers and stands up walk from bathtub to carry her little body to his hug before to carry her into warm water together.

I think you know well what happen if you follow me into here. He ask when put her sit on his lap into a bathtub. She avoid his eyes but little nod to accept.

What about my promise? He still worry. Mayumi turn up to look him and speak with unconfident voice.

You may laugh at me dont you?

Laugh at you? No. He hurry to swing her face I think I very glad that you give this chance to me my little girl.

Mayumi widely smile rise her hand to touch his cheek gentle.

If that so, I want to give back my words. Im willing and dont want you to zeppuku (A samurai apologize by use short sword to core stomach until death) yourself because I want you to live with me for a long time.

My beloved He groan and low down his head when their lips touch. A fire in their minds is explode, a kiss that shall warm and gentle became to rough and thirsty like hungry man in dessert when he found water well, he hurry to drink.

His hand slowly moves to all of her body, he want to touch all of any inch on her perfect body. Mayumi want to learn the same thing. Little hands grope his strong back and down to bottom that full with muscle. All of the time they both dont stop hot kiss, little tong insert and touch with Ryus as he ever teach her that call out a groan voice from his neck with satisfied. And his hand pull her hairpin to release her hair to fall down and cover her back before to use his hand to fix her head to receive his kiss more convinently.

Mayumi-jang I want you. But . Us .Here it doesnt appropriate. He unwilling to stop his kiss when he turn around. He want to give their second times fulfill with impression but this, in a bathroom. And he doesnt want to bind her body on this hard floor.

I want you Ryu I want to know a place is important or not? She whisper with confuse, her voice is hoarse with strongly emotion that never different from him. She only know if she wait until to room she will die and she see he smirk when he answer.

Not importantKimi( my love). Not at all.

After that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( The writer is describe delicately and I dont know what word I should use to translate so I let you imagine. 555)

Having a s3x wih Ryu is sharing and open a hot feeling and love between one couple of man and woman with no restrain anymore. She frightens in first but finally understands and satisfied when she knows Ryu fulfill with this love game too.

I never think I will rough to you like this. Ryu whisper at her ears with sadness voice. Am I hurt you my little girl?

Mayumi hurry to swing head to deny and turn to look at him and smiles to sooth him

Err.. It Just a little. But finally you make me exciting until forget it.

Ryu smile to her with satisfied, he raise his hand to sweep her hair from her face and go to her back for gather her long hair from her back. He want a wind blow her wet skin and still red from having s3x. But he hurries to lift up his head after see something.

He lifts up suddenly and makes Mayumi fall down from his body.

Ouch She look at him with confuse and dont ask for a reason he suddenly turn her back to his face and she know immediately before still and wait for his reaction.

Mayumi-jangThis Its His finger smears on her skin softly like scare to destroy it.

I. want to make you surprise. First, I intend to show you in our marriage night She whisper And I think. You must want Okamisan has Onizuka signature. Aunt Koji tell grandpa Yochiro (older people in onizuka gokudou whos draw tattoo for Takeshi and Ryu) to choose a picture to match with you.

Its very beautiful Ryu speak with delighted voice. A picture of beautiful woman wearing red ogre masks and has a dragon surround her body. That makes him know many things... That this beautiful woman. Willing to stay with Dragon ( Ryu name meaning dragon) and Onizuka forever. Im very glad

Mayumi turn back to him and she see tear sprout up at his eyes. She rise her hands to carry his cheek and kiss his cheek softly.

Im glad you to. And its very great honor to be a part of Onizuka.

Mayumi-jang. Ryu whisper to her and kiss her gentle before turn her back again. This time she feel hot temperature touch on her skin. Her heart delight and excite about admire of Ryu. He never to speak because of his act describes more than thousand words.

He starts with gentle kiss even it start to low down she feel hot tong that touch her skin too. A hot temperature that she think its fade is comeback to all of her body again and she shiver when he pull her to lie down on a floor for give him kiss on her both bottom thats a tip of her tattoo at her back.

Her skin is shiver and she blame him in her mind that he never knows or not how that kisses affect to her. Or he doesnt want to torture her When think she can feel ashame, she doesnt think shes a women that never stop wanting like this. Just past a happiness time with him not long, she feel wants him again.

But its not only her that has that feeling. Ryu feel excite as never happen before. Just see her tattoo his body is stronger again like never pass an exciting love time. He touch all of her body and when see her body twist, he already know shes ready for him again

After that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx again hahaha

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you MrsChum & Keylargo!!! I'll sure enjoy this before bed! Lol

Hehe so many you know what scene. Will this be an r-rated lakorn lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks MrsChum and Keylargo for the transcripts!

Though some love scenes may not make it into the lakorn script because well.....it's channel 3 and we all know how conservative the Asian culture can be, but I am SURE Nadech and Yaya themselves must have read the actual book at some point! Yaya loves to read and Nadech takes all of his roles seriously, so I am sure they must have done some research and have read this book. I mean WOW.....I am just a fan and I can't stop blushing while reading these transcripts, I can only imagine how Yadech must have felt since they're the ones who actually have to play the roles of Ryu and Mayumi! Lol. I can picture Nadech's ears turning bright red while reading these lines, and Yaya hiding under her blanket to cover her face! Hahaha. Anybody would get butterflies playing these roles but to play them with the ones you love.....omg, I cannot wait for this lakorn to air! The chemistry is going to be AMAZING!!! I'm curious to know what parts the producer kept and what parts they cut off though.

Anyway, my delusional thought is this: Nadech probably finished reading the book right before he accepted that award in June and no wonder he told us fans to JIN and FIN because that was what he was doing shortly beforehand! Hahaha. I'm just kidding. Everyone have a good night ka because I know I will. Good morning to some of you, enjoy your day ka!

Thanks everyone else who have shared with us! MrsChum, I loveeeee little Nadech! He looks so darn cute running to the swimming pool. Haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
keylargo said:
here is chap24 translated by Poopam in Yadech.com, enjoy ladies

Posted 27 September 2012 04:58   POOPAM12

he doesnt want to bind her body on this hard floor
Khun Pra Chuay!

*faints* I can totally see my naughty Charles in this scene lol...oh and the curious naive NangFah too lol

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum : pls come here, I will give you big HUG for above amazing pics and Rising sun script and of course thank you Key as well :kiss: :coverlaf:

OH MY YAYA ... T_________________________________T :spin: :spin: :spin:

I will buy that mag then :X THANK YOU NA KA.

cr: as tagged.