[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, thanks for the clip ja.

Fortune Telling for Celebrity.   Will Yaya become Kugimiya daughter in law?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRkSbulpYYA
cr:dara daily tv

The  lady host says  that Mae Kaew secretly very wants Yaya for a daughter in law.  Mor doo (fortune teller) said that this is
not a good time for them to get marry.    However after their marriage, they’ll be more successful. Yaya will help
Nadech and vice versa.    This koo jin is  very real.  Every time they’re paired in the lakorn, that lakorn was a hit for their chemi is great.  

They can marry in 7 years but not right now.    They’ll be famous and rich.  They’ll last for a long time.  This couple is very suitable. 
For now, just keep working and save money for the marriage house na.  This couple is hard to break up.  The mother in law is already
loved Yaya for she is cute, innocent and a good student.  So fan clubs don’t have to worry for they’re a koo jin that will be a real couple.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba tysm ! this is da best piece of article after an emo week 4us all! im jumping wif joy ! 7years we can wait, as long as they r married eventually ! n wats more amazing yadech will be more successful after marriage wif each other's love, support, tats godsend n gods care ! some fear tat after marriage they may go downhill but freak not yadech will b even higher stars ! i love every word in this trans n esp mil rooting 4 yaya 2b dil, so endearing ! hooray thanks bubba 4 taking da time 2 make us vvv happy ! ilu bubba ! HAK

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

As I stumbled upon this picture it got me thinking this could be a epic preview into the future. Ill give you a clue...... anyone here wedding bells. WOOOT!!!!

and our girl is waiting

:heart:

@ Lovely_k : and they can use this video at their wedding ceremony  :bhehe:  :highfive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBivlHYXAUc

@ yaya kugimiya: hope that day will come. let's gather here in Bangkok and let them know about our love for them haha. 

I have no idea who I want Nadech to film lakorn with , besides Yaya ( actually no one, haha) but Mario for Yaya is ok, we are in the same boat. Mint for Nadech is also ok. She is Yaya's best friend . haha.

@ Kashie: hi5 with me and MrsChum ka, we both like Mor Kong, in Dao Reung , I like both Por and Mor Kong, but I prefer Mor Kong a little bit more, as he is so funny.

@ Bubba and Vimalee: Thank you ladies for doing translation for us, the news and video both are nice. Seem like writer and fortune teller are Yadechers themselves, haha. 

@ Tippy: Glad that you finally came back to join us, if you were here during my broken heart time ( Travellers' companion mag issue - TCMI) , we can cry together. Luckily that ladies here comforted me very well, that's why I came back , stronger and stronger ( am I too drama here?  hahaha). Good morning Tippy !

Here is a beautiful Saturday in Bangkok, wish you ladies a wonderful day !  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:

The  lady host says  that Mae Kaew secretly very wants Yaya for a daughter in law.  Mor doo (fortune teller) said that this is
not a good time for them to get marry.    However after their marriage, they’ll be more successful. Yaya will help
Nadech and vice versa.    This koo jin is  very real.  Every time they’re paired in the lakorn, that lakorn was a hit for their chemi is great.  

They can marry in 7 years but not right now.    They’ll be famous and rich.  They’ll last for a long time.  This couple is very suitable. 
For now, just keep working and save money for the marriage house na.  This couple is hard to break up.  The mother in law is already
loved Yaya for she is cute, innocent and a good student.  So fan clubs don’t have to worry for they’re a koo jin that will be a real couple.
hi bubba

i am about to sleep but bec.of this i cant sleep anymore wow is this for real?i hope this is not a fan fiction lol!

i'm getting excited to go to thailand to join yadechers to scream together on their wedding day lol! :heart: 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lovely thanks for wedding pix, wish it was for real! The whole nation would be cheering for them and of course us overseas fans too ^^
@yk thanks for sharing the love stories, it does seem like yadech! Maybe, they will go straight from best friend status to married status hehehe *lucky song*
@vimalee thanks for translation, totally agree with the comment! We would definitely be in peace if they get married, not like from reading a few pages behind, some of us are worried about their future that nadech being too friendly and stuff.
@bubba thanks for translation and welcome back, I miss you mak mak too! Your translation on the fortune teller once again reaffirms my faith in yadech and brought smiles to my face :) Love this sentence most - "this couple is hard to break up". and yes, nadech is saving money now hehehe ^^ he will be a good husband and father no doubt about it. We can also see with our own eyes how much mae keaw adores yaya! Her eyes are full of love for her and of course she wants yaya as dil, who doesn't want a dil so sweet, caring, filial, sensible and place family as priority? :)
@falada thanks for welcome back! I wish you a great weekend too ^^
@key morning dear, totally agree with you, 7 years can wait as long as the ending is a happy one! I have nondoubt that they will be more successful, after marriage, because I know that we will be still cheering on for them! If they have kids their kids will also be famous and have fan club page lol!! Good day to you key :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning tippy feels so nice 2 hear from u, truly ure missed, glad ure wif us again ! thanks 4 yr lovely msg, on nadech being a good hubby/daddy n mils absolute love 4 dil ! ure so right tippy our great love 4 yadech will continue n we will cheer them infinitely ! their babes will b da most goregous ! have a beautiful weekend, weathers fine atm ! WELCOME BACK TIPPY !O

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
gud morning everyone... lu already beats me by greeting everyone with a beautiful vid  :)
u r an early rise... r u working on saturday lu? hope u hv a great day ahead

lovely_k u and m9 are very good at compiling yadech pics and put them up together with a sweet and  funny storyline. it can become a wedding gift to our lovebirds :wink:

bubba - its great waking up this morning to read that yadech hv bright future 2gether! i'm all happy and content now thanks 2 u!

yaya kugimiya that's a very sweet and touching story abt ur parents. tq 4 sharing...
u cant sleep after reading bubba's... while i cant stop smiling... but i guess u can hv a sweet dream remembering what the fortune teller said "this couple is hard to break up" !  :woot2: 

CaSURVIVOUR

pink_juliet_kashie said:
LoL I making a big fuss about Patricia and hoping other fans will to, to make a big enough fuss to where Yaya will hear about it and quickly claim her Pee Chai or show her Pee Chai more love LoL *cross-fingers*

But in all honesty I am excited about the "Padech" Pairing...sorry girls that I made up a name lol. I can support both my Nadech and Yaya separately but most when they are together but I understand that some of you gals can't watch them with other ppl. Like some girls already mention I liked Yaya with Mor Kong. Mor Kong was beyond adorable as Ai Wan in Dao Rueng! I was actually rooting for Ai Rueng & Ai Wan more than Rueng and Palatt.
hi pjk

i envy you of having a strong heart actually i love patricia but not to be paired to nadech but more on mario but what can i do if the producers are pairing them.the least thing that i can do is not watch them i'd rather support nadech's products endorsement instead lol!call me crazy i'm a possesive and a jealous fan lol!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@Lu morning dear! You're not being dramatic, just too funny hehehe every time read your comments I can't help but laugh! Tcmi - good one haha! I'm still sad about it, but i think you are even more sad than me becUse you live in Thailand yet unable to get a copy! The competition is so fierce.. maybe I should just print the pix from tcmi to comfort myself lol.. And let's hope image mag will do a photoshoot of them soon! ^^ (hope is during dec on nadech's birthday hehehe)

Falada

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi pjk

i envy you of having a strong heart actually i love patricia but not to be paired to nadech but more on mario but what can i do if the producers are pairing them.the least thing that i can do is not watch them i'd rather support nadech's products endorsement instead lol!call me crazy i'm a possesive and a jealous fan lol!

LOL It's ok, I with you.  I'm also very jealous and full envy for Yaya right now also. But I'll always support Nadech no matter what.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Bubba for translating. Just like key say, we can wait. And love all of your guys comments.  :heart:
And thanks everyone else for their comments, pictures, updates, and videos.
Have a very nice day!

CaSURVIVOUR

hi tippy 

the future of yadech's children are so much secured having rich and famous parents will make them an effortlessly instant superstars if not as actors maybe as models or products endorsers wow i can imagine when yaya will get pregnant more indorsements will come like for baby products,mother care products yadech is so blessed that's why they are hard to break.yadech union is such a blessing they must cherish this.this is a golden chance of a lifetime not all celebrity can have this kind of luck. :cheer:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

not a good time for them to get marry.    However after their marriage, theyll be more successful. Yaya will help
Nadech and vice versa.    This koo jin is  very real.  Every time theyre paired in the lakorn, that lakorn was a hit for their chemi is great.  

They can marry in 7 years but not right now.    Theyll be famous and rich.  Theyll last for a long time.  This couple is very suitable. 
loved Yaya for she is cute, innocent and a good student.  So fan clubs dont have to worry for theyre a koo jin that will be a real couple.
OMG...,bubba :thanks: you soooo much for yhe translation! You just made my day! I been :sick: and lost my voice but this news just cure my sickness :) :thanks: again na :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much bubba for that Yadech fortune teller clip.
Lol, I cannot tell whether he is a fortune teller or a Yadech shipper and he is very funny.  He seems like he really admires Yaya and who wouldn't.

More on 3 Zaap show: 

On this show, we found out that Yaya can play piano and violin.  Her parents encourage her to learn and love music.  Yaya is attending Chulalonkorn University - a very prestigious Thai university (similar to Harvard or MIT in the states).   She is majoring in Spanish and can speak five languages.  The hosts asked her to speak something in five languages and she said, " I'm half Thai and Norway " in English, Thai, French, Norwegian, and Spanish.   She has maintained above 3.0  GPA while going to school and working at the same time.  Both her parents are strong advocate for education; especially her dad.  He is a firm believer that no matter how rich and famous you are; you still need to get an education to be able to stand on your feet.

Yaya said she likes to draw but she can draw people or faces only.  She cannot draw scenery or landscaping.  She likes to draw before going to bed.  She will draw until she is sleepy.  The host asked if she ever drew Nadech and Yaya said yes, but it turned out his face was a bit long.  So Yaya drew Nadech during DJA when Nadech was kinda lanky and his face was kinda long.  Awwww, she already liked him back then.  Now as he is getting older, his face is more fuller and it is not long anymore.  So handsome that she could not stop praising him on the show.  

The host ladies said Yaya likes country music (another influence by her Pe Chai) and asked if she could sing a country song for them.   Yaya then sang part of the very popular song and it goes like this:

"I don't dare to tell the teacher, but I can tell Ai (Ai is an Esan or Lao word for Pe Chai) ...

I wanted to be a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, etc.....but what I wanted the most.....I wanted to be your girlfriend. :heart: :coverlaf: :spin: :bhehe: :wub: :cloud9:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Sasha: hehe, I'm not working today ka, but I used to get up early as I had to work early in week days. Have a lovely day ja !

@ Tippy: good idea na, let's print out their pictures and make our own mag, hehe. 

@ MrsChum: Take care yourself ja, get well soon na ka.  :console:

Wow, I heard she sang that song before ( in front of her pe chai) in another show but never paid enough attention to the lyrics, WOW, thank you Vimalee.

Let me try to do some translation for you guys from 3zaap show too, if i'm not correct, please fix me na hehe

The hosts did ask Yaya about filming Dao Rueng and talking about how Yaya is scared of ducks haha. Seem like there is a rumor that Yaya did kill one of the ducks and she refused it " let me make it clear that I did not kill any of them", then the host asked " then why did the duck die? " , Yaya said and imitated the duck " she/he just got over excited and flapped her wings too much", after that Yaya let her down and she got fainted, but not died. ( I think that duck is one of Yaya's fan as well, hahaha).

Yaya said she was not afraid of duck when she was young,now she found that duck is smelly but she still need to act like they are very cute one ,haha. 

You can check the video, there are a scene when two hosts acted like they are Dao Rueng, after the latter one stood up and acted, the other host said " you looked like a drunker" hahaha. Yaya admitted that she was so into that character, and after filming for a while, her mother had to remind her " act like a girl, yaya" haha

One more thing about this show, at first, they were talking about Yaya did so many activities, not only filming lakorn but catwalks , mag photo shoot , ... And she shared that one old lady back then came to her asked her to walk as a model when yaya and her mom went shopping at Siam, Yaya did and been asked to be model for Zen fashion week by that time ( ZEN is where P' Yai celebrated his 30 years anniversary).

Yaya worked with one of the host before, the host shared funny story that " she specially asked the organizer to let het walk alone at the end of the show, but finally she found that Yaya and others followed her as well and was kind of shock ", you can see in the show that she was not happy at all mentioning about that ( this scene was when Yaya stood up and did some run like a model ).

QUESTION NOW :  Am I correct Vimalee ,Bubba  and Lovely_k? haha

Ah, last thing, YAYA said that she is feeling sorry that she took her mom ( she used the word " steal" ) from her dad . Mae' Pla must be very happy hearing that. Such a warm daughter !  :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're very welcome my dear ladies.  I'm so happy that I'm still smiling from ear to ear .
Ah....MrsChum, I'm so glad you feel better.  Take good care of yourself na.   Take a lot of rest and dream of Yadech hehe.
Wow....Lu, very good!  You did great :thumbsup: .  Thank you my dear.
Thanks Vimalee for the translation.   I esp. love it when Yaya sang "...I wanted to be your gf", she was so cute, shy, and dreaming hehe.

Wow.......Lays coming soon...Can't wait.

On the way to Yum Yum roadshow.......working hard to save up the money. :bhehe:

Super cute.....

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu thank u 4 yr efforts wat u tried just so us can njoy further ! yaya is such a darling daughter, her parents must so proud ! thanks alot lu !
thanks vimalee 4 da trans 2 !
hi bubba oh lays coming so looking forward 4 yadech 2b in cf again, lays da best ! thanks bubba !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@lu, you did a fantastic job!  Dee mark ka.

@MrsChum, hope you feel better soon na.  Good thing it is weekend so you can rest.  Have your husband spoil you na so you can just watch Yadech MVs and lakorns all weekend!   Take care.

Good night and sweet dream everyone!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!
lol, u gals are so cute and funny. Still dwelling on Na with other co-stars.

Vimalee - thanks for sharing yaya's fan account at pantip on how he adores yaya and the praises for her. I can't agree more. Yaya is a woman of high value and every man's dream. My word to nadech: you must really grap hold of her tightly and make her yours. She will be ... ahem... she is a precious gem where you can't find elsewhere.

Lovely_k - I am so grateful to your kindness, taking time to translate 3zaap, and make us who do not understand Thai to know what the talk show about.

Sasha - I liked the pict u posted with Ya mimicking Na for sticking out the tongue to lick the lips. I observed Ya is doing this action quite often. Maybe she stick too close with Na and unconsciously follow his action. Lol.

MrsChum - thanks for the kookum link. Yet to bring myself to watch.

Ausa - ohh the pict with Na picking the thorns, how sweet of him.

Wow the thanks list can go and on. Sorry if I have missed out anyone. Just read the RTFD steamy hot scene posted by MrsChum. Too hot for me to handle. Haha but hope CH3 can put some real kiss scene for exception just cos' they are Na and Ya. Hahaha.. Btw any more hot scene to share??? Hahaha

nett

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

=====================
This is so sweet. Hope the fortune telling will turn into reality. Thanks bubba.