[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
hi everyone, as cookiies and lovely k have posted a part of this game scene, there is another part, pls watch the clip two of this game as below, nadech played this game too and the mc asked same question "yaya", he stopped and he was shy....

can anyone explain a little this game? but so funny for his facial expression with granny and himself...lol!

cr:pitta
http://youtu.be/Giy4EvGBZPA

Thanx @char you beat me to posting it hehe there we go great minds think alike. Its soooo cute hey lol. The whole point of the game is to match the ingredients with the right word like when she says particular ingredients its either add or saap ... the criteria is when she says shrimp itll be add because thats in the new flavor but for lime juice it was already in the old favor you say saap.. Does that make sense?  :)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Isn't he the sweetest person on earth???? 
the story behind this picture is that during the event it was raining so a lot of people were already wet by the rain, so when these kid came up at the stage nadech went to get some tissues for them, and later he said to the staff to go and get a shirt for the girl with the white tshirt. He didn't want her to
embarrass herself cause u could easily see through her white t-shirt. 

cr:byfamily 

Devotely

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for sharing all the pictures, clips, videos, stories and your thoughts with us. @cookies that was so thoughtful of nadech to request a shirt. Such a sweetheart. As for the Pat and nadech in a lakorn together I feel secured. Just as he cared for the young girl in the wet shirt, he will care for pat like a little sister too. He's such a gentlemen overall. She's only 16 y/o and I don't see that happening. Like Yaya says, must be close in age. She meant herself. But they also say, a taken man is an attractive man and vice versa....

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MUY  GUAPO EL HOMBRE DE YAYA :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

@Charlenem 

hi sweetie it does not matter if you post very long in fact i enjoyed your post all the time  always full of yadech goodies tidbits  :cheer:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Interesting.  These two are international soccer players or football players, one named Yaya and the other Barry (Nadech middle name).

Someone commented on this picture:

" No matter if Yaya is black, mascular, young, big leg........Barry still loves and cares, right? "

18 is Yaya's birthday.....even Barry wears #18......what a a coincidence here.

credit:   Pantip at YayaUrassaya.com FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@cookiies and Charlenem, :thanks: for your comments and analysis on Yadech.  You two write so well and I enjoy reading each and every one of your posts.  Keep up the good work na.
Thank you to everyone for sharing the Yum Yum clips; special thanks to cookiies and Love_k for the translation and explanation na!

Like what cookiies and Love_k explained, the host will list each ingredient, and the player will say 'add' if it is a new flavor or say 'delicious' if it was the old flavor.  

During the trial run or demo with Nadech, when the host intentionally added Yaya's name in the ingredients, Nadech hesitated a bit and then answered delicious.  During the actual game with the aunty, you could see Nadech sometimes murmured the words 'add or delicious'.  However, when it came to Yaya's name, Nadech said delicious, but the quick thinking aunty said ' fan khong Nadech or girlfriend of Nadech. "  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

This aunty became an instant favorite of Yadech fans.  Some people even said they wanted to meet her and pay respect.

Great news!

Sept 10, Yadech will have a photo shoot with Seventeen magazine and some selected fans will be invited to join them.

Sept 14, Yadech will have an event together, but I don't know what it is.  The admins at NY Family at Pantip and FC seem to be anticipating this event and very excited.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi charlenem thank u so much 4 yr time n sharing yr tots, a lot of efforts n exploration were put in, i like wat u expressed ! we shd trust yadech as they themselves n many around them do ! thanks 4 posting yum2 pic n vdo, appreciate it lots !
hi lovely each time u leave pls take your time cos it means we have more articles 2 njoy...love all u posted its really njoyable ! on da last 1 nadech mentioned yaya wud b around 4da next event im looking forward, miz them ! thanks alot lovely !
Hi sasha i'll watch da vdo again, thanks !
thanks vimalee da two players r so coincident n lovely 4us 2njoy n understand yadechs name on their tees, 2 cute ! im so looking forward 2 yadechs event theyve been apart 4awhile !
hi cookiies thanks more reasons why we love nadech, ever totful n sincere !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Another news with Nadech and Pat! Hope nothing bad......
http://youtu.be/PSiHrJCdcKQ

@MC oh it's nothing bad I believe it was explained already that the reporters are asking him about Patricia has he met her before and what does he think about his fanclub/ yaya's fanclub not liking the pairing. Basically his answers are typical Nadech "There is nothing he can do about it because fanclubs are fanclubs and they will cheer whomever""Give her a chance to prove herself because when your new into the industry its hard so for his new lakorn with her he said please don't bash her " He has met her before they did something for ch3 as a group and she is a sweet girl." He mentions "She doesn't need his help for gaining stardom she can hold her own."

To be honest its the same answers as how he takes new pairings just like his Koo Gum nang ek. In interviews he said the same thing so nothing to worry about he's just the same old gentlemen he normally is.:)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely this is wat i mean, pls take your time 2 leave, we r rewarded again ! thanks 4 da trans v happy nadech answered in such a pro manner ! appreciate your time lovely, tyvm ! O

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:
I love watching other people admire her as well, like in video, she got so many flowers, what a shame that her pi chai was too busy talking with others and did not give her any flower, Nadech, I will forgive you only this time na  :ninja:  :ninja:

@lu, please forgive Nadech Na.  The reason he didn't go up there and give Yaya the red rose is because he wanted to give it to her in private.....remember he said they are still siblings and the media has kept an eye on him like a hawk and watches his every moves.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k said:
@MC oh it's nothing bad I believe it was explained already that the reporters are asking him about Patricia has he met her before and what does he think about his fanclub/ yaya's fanclub not liking the pairing. Basically his answers are typical Nadech "There is nothing he can do about it because fanclubs are fanclubs and they will cheer whomever""Give her a chance to prove herself because when your new into the industry its hard so for his new lakorn with her he said please don't bash her " He has met her before they did something for ch3 as a group and she is a sweet girl." He mentions "She doesn't need his help for gaining stardom she can hold her own."

To be honest its the same answers as how he takes new pairings just like his Koo Gum nang ek. In interviews he said the same thing so nothing to worry about he's just the same old gentlemen he normally is. :)

haha, I love your above sentence. Well, we will never bash PAT just because she is beautiful and going to be his new na'ek. Simply, I just cannot cheer or watch them, if I say I do, pls forgive me, I'm lying ^^. Actually, I tried to watch Nadech's lakorn with Kim before, I wanted to see whether there is any chemistry between them or not, but I gave up just after few minutes. Now, I'm grown up, I can make decision for my life, I will never do things that I don't like  hahaha.

Vimalee said:
@lu, please forgive Nadech Na.  The reason he didn't go up there and give Yaya the red rose is because he wanted to give it to her in private.....remember he said they are still siblings and the media has kept an eye on him like a hawk and watches his every moves.

Yes, hehe, he is now suffering for what he had said about " siblings" that made him cannot do anything, I will think like that and forgive him. haha
*delusional mode*  :pervie:  :bhehe:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya as Hero chompoo (pink), Kim, and Margie in Dara Cartoon, a show produced by Anne T. on Ch3.

I like Season 1, the episode with Nadech.  I know I'm a Yadech bias, hehehe.

credit:  YayaUrassaya.com FB

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I found this one, sub in Vietnamese, thanks to Uras Yaya channel. This song lyrics is so cute, I MUST translate for you ladies. I hope Nadech can hear this song from her at least one and do something haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taXeC-eWH_o

Song name: Tik Tok

"Oh, by chance, at this moment, I haven't had anyone yet, you treat me so well then I'm so happy. Love just comes to me like that.

Oh, by chance, I knew that you have crush on me as well, It's so good having you besides me. But I'm still not confident at all.

I will wait for you to say it first, say that you love me.

But you still have not said anything yet, still pretend like there is nothing going on between us

Say it, I want to hear that

Just love or do not love, so easy

Say it

Quickly think about it, I'm worried that it will be too late

But I guess it will be ok " ( means she will definitely say " yes" anw)

THe other parts, it's about Yaya can speak 5 languages and about her painting hobby that Vimalee and Lovely_k have done translation for us.

Enjoy beautiful Sunday, ladies !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu beautiful sunday 2u2 ! i like yr true self, so frank n totally fine ! lu ur going places treating us wif trans ! da lyrics r so apt ! thank u lu u try hard n surely i appreciate it ! X

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@KEY THIS IS FOR YOU MY DEAR A POST SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU!!!

I must thank you again and again for your dedication and the time and effort you put into your posts. yes they are comments but those comments make me and everyone else want to come back here. You are a truly sweet and kind girl and sometimes simply thanking you, is not enough. I wish I can do more :). So please no matter how many times you comment us I enjoy reading it everytime so keep on keepin on lol. That last part I stole from a line in a movie have no idea what movie lol. Well my dear Have a wonderful day. Please take care of yourself and never leave this thread because it would be a very sad sad day :tearybye: . 

xoxo

Lovely_k