[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Thanks @Lu and Lovely for more pictures
@m9,  they went out to dinner to celebrate Nadech's winning of course hehe  j/k na.

Here's the collage of all the activities, CFs, and events for Lays this year.     From the Presenters launching, to the short film that extremely FIN, to CFs for everybody to watch on TV, then comes the charity event for the children, next is the competition of the best-selling flavor, and last but not least is the dinner date with the lucky winners.   I sure have fun following the timeline for Lays na.

hi all and bubba

i'm so thankful to lay's and also to yumyum and 3g truemove i wish they will give yadech a lifetime contract as their endorsers to do cf together.sorry if i'm too greedy lol!

i'm just glad these companies are yadech shippers i guess when i visit thailand i'll buy tons of yumyum and lay's to show my grattitude to them bec without them we cant see yadech together.i'm also so thankful to our match maker moms mae pla and mae keaw if not we can never see yadech doing the merits together.and lastly the producers of yadech lakorns who believes yadech's star power.i hope they will never get tired of pairing them just like the yadechers in the whole world :thumbsup:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot bubba 4 da collage, it sure was a very interesting lays journey, lays actually jinfin as well as ship yadech 2, how sweet they're shipping our favourite couple on earth wif us !!! our beauty is totally beautiful ! HAK bubba

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
Lol @ Bubba I bet they sure did after the Lays event.
@Bubbles8 & Luloveyaya haha right? Yaya - you can be his sweetheart & best friend but please let us be his biggest fans since that's all that we can do & have LoL
I really love that she's so outspoken & truely shows her affection toward Nadech. It let my heart feels content bkos back then she was really tight lip & I really didnt know her feelings toward Nadech. Now, he's her definition of a "perfect man". ;)
hi Mey

the saying in the scriptures THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKETH applies to yaya a sure bonus hint to every yadecher :heart:  :heart:  :heart: i'm sure nadech had goose bumps and butterflies in his stomach upon hearing yaya's admirations towards him sending him to  :cloud9: and nadech cant hold back anymore to kiss yaya on her lips(with tongue dancing)and hug her tight sorry for my delusional pervie kiss thots lol! :dance3:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya's new photoshoot , this uncle is from Morning News and mentioned one time that Nadech stopped him taking photo with Yaya haha

@sorrayuth9111

They have video about this one but I cannot get the link, you can visit YayaUrassaya.com facebook page to check na

https://www.facebook.com/YayaUrassaya

Ladies, can u check below video and tell me what was that award at 3:50 ?? I want to check out that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This one is very lovely video from Pitta na " You are owner of my heart"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmr0ky1ofU0

Oh I found it myself hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkETrRfgZs

Oh, I found another one, my god, seem like I never used Youtube before. Sorry, my bad, I will not post any more video >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPUWQUiaUU

OK, I'm a biggest liar in the world :woot: :woot2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4Hd-Xrx8I

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies!
Thanks YK - For your input on Yaya's affection. :)
Thank you luloveyaya for the Youtube videos. Yaya look absolutely beautiful in that red dress. SOmething about her and red dresses. She looks amazing in it.
Thanks Jess for the France video clip and thanks Tippy for the pictures. Thanks to everyone else as well. I"m not as good a Keylargo nailing down everyone! :)

Aw, looks like he went wakeboarding at night.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 good morning! me too... thanking everyone is safest when i'm away from this thread even for a day cause it moves too fast hehe ^^ and thanks for pix! today is daddy's day? yadech spending time with their daddies so sweet  :heart:

goodnight pic from nadech :)
cr: @keaw_jung

gnight sweet dreams lu, key, huanzhu ^^ anyone else from this time zone? :) and good day to the rest of the lovely ladies here! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
WOW, I just realized that we have more than 1,001,670 views on this thread.  More than a million views right now, must be a record!    So I went to check out the Jum Luey Ruk thread (2008), the immensely popular lakorn which was the birth of many forums, Youtube downloading, blogs, etc, and it had over 750,000 views and 30,000 replies.

THANK YOU to everyone for visiting and contributing to this thread.  You all have made this thread an enjoyable and a nice place to visit.!

:dance1: :dance1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap2:  :clap2:

Yadech spent time with their moms and lucky Lays winners yesterday so today they spent time with their dads.....what a beautiful children!  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all and bubba

i'm so thankful to lay's and also to yumyum and 3g truemove i wish they will give yadech a lifetime contract as their endorsers to do cf together.sorry if i'm too greedy lol!

i'm just glad these companies are yadech shippers i guess when i visit thailand i'll buy tons of yumyum and lay's to show my grattitude to them bec without them we cant see yadech together.i'm also so thankful to our match maker moms mae pla and mae keaw if not we can never see yadech doing the merits together.and lastly the producers of yadech lakorns who believes yadech's star power.i hope they will never get tired of pairing them just like the yadechers in the whole world :thumbsup:

I also wanted to add on to what yaya kugimiya already said:

I wanted to thank the Image and Traveler's Companion magazines for giving Yadech the opportunities to travel to Bali, Italy, and Germany for beautiful and memorable photo shoots that FC will cherish for a long time. 

Thank you to Ploykamphetch magazine for giving Nadech opportunity to showcase his photography skill and to have his nong as his first model. 

Thank you to the talented Pittanomipa for sharing her beautiful Yadech MVs.   She was always there at the right time to capture Yadech sweet and touching moments.

Thank you to many talented fan fiction writers and MVs makers..... we really appreciated your time and efforts na and thank you for sharing.

Last but not least, thank you to all of you here......without you, this thread will not exist.   

:heart: :heart:  :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Awww......your so sweet Vimalee!! I want to give a BIG :thanks: to you, Bubba, lovely and many more that help translate for us all this time. Without all of you ladies we won't enjoy yadech as much as we do right now. We will be clueless and :scratchhead2: our heads wondering what's going on and what happen?

Also Everyone here is SOOO SWEET and KIND...... :thanks: mak mak, rak took kun da lot bpai
:clap: :heart: :grouphug: :bravo: :thumbsup:
:flowers: :flowers:
Congrats on the over 1 million viewer....you ladies/guys :rockon: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :dance3:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lu, tippy, m9 :thanks: for beautiful pictures and  vid clips.   @Lu, I know right,  Mr. Sorrayuth is very lucky indeed!!!
Awww......yk, Vimalee, & MrsChum,  well said!!!  You gals are  narak mak mak kha.  I'm so touched.   I would like to repeat your comments and thank you so much everyone.   You all are so amazing and awesome!! :grouphug: .

Here's the vid clip to the pictures that Lu posted.

BTS of Khun Sorrayuth and 12 popular nang eks for Praew 35th anniversary
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4lhab9wGvE
cr:CiNNtv3

Yaya is so beautiful!!

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: lu and bubba for the clip and pictures of the Praew magazine.
Khun Sorrayuth, what a lucky man to be surrounded by 12 beautiful actresses!

He said, it was Praew 35th Anniversary (not his age) that was on the cover.   He was joking that Praew was worried the magazine couldn't sell by himself so they had to invite 12 beautiful actresses to join him.  He asked people please hurry and reserve the magazine right away not because it will be sold out but just to save him some embarrassment....He probably referred to Ploykampetch and Traveler's Companion magazines that were all sold out the minutes they hit the stands.

Some comments about Khun Sorrayuth's hand on Yaya's waist:

"Khun Sorrayuth ka, have you asked permission from the owner....you know that he can be very jealous and possessive."

"Khun Sorrayuth.....be careful where you place your hand, the NY FC here just woke up...and we are ready....(as if to say they are ready to fight the battle or something). "  Lol.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi hi vimalee reading yr last post had me laughing...khun sorrayut definitely has a great sense of humor wif his joke abt saving him some embarrassment, he is well loved by so many, v calm n likeable ! thanks 4 yr thank u on behalf of us all 2all da different sources they'll b v happy if they came across this thread ! its an amazement tat 1mil views n close 2 1k replies while rs is still filming all thanks 2every1 4their love 4yadech, rs, n i believe da friendship here, everybody just loves 2share! if only yadech would visit here me think they'll b so proud of themselves n us ...hehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u lu 4posting beautiful pic of ladies, all of them r stunning but my concentration n love is 4yaya, shes gorgeous ! thanks 4vdo2 lu, hv a great tuesday !
thank u as well 2pinky3 m9 tippy 4 pic as well as vdo! tippy wish u a good tuesday 2 !
hi mc i agree wif u entirely wout dear vimalee bubba lovely lu meo nykim n all da other kind ladies who helped wif translation we'll just b looking at pic vdo in wonderment n ignorance, v unsatisfying ! u2 do an amazing job, always spoiling us, tyvm mc n all multilingual ladies !
thank u bubba 4 bts n everything !

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
I also wanted to add on to what yaya kugimiya already said:

I wanted to thank the Image and Traveler's Companion magazines for giving Yadech the opportunities to travel to Bali, Italy, and Germany for beautiful and memorable photo shoots that FC will cherish for a long time. 

Thank you to Ploykamphetch magazine for giving Nadech opportunity to showcase his photography skill and to have his nong as his first model. 

Thank you to the talented Pittanomipa for sharing her beautiful Yadech MVs.   She was always there at the right time to capture Yadech sweet and touching moments.

Thank you to many talented fan fiction writers and MVs makers..... we really appreciated your time and efforts na and thank you for sharing.

Last but not least, thank you to all of you here......without you, this thread will not exist.   

:heart: :heart:  :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

hi Vimalee and all

sorry if i forgot those mag companies who are tirelessly believing in yadech :scratchhead2:

but all in all the credit of all grattitudes of yadech success goes to all yadech fans in the whole world :thumbsup:  esp the netizens....i'm sure producers,mag co.,cf advertisers are lurking here. just like you said Vimalee yadech has millions of fans from all over the world :heart: yadech's projects together defends on us now and in the future :heart: so let's continue loving yadech :cheer: the most in demand couple and the best in chemistry of collaboration...... a perfect match indeed :heart: