[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Charlenem said:
i think they were playing the game to guess what yaya's middle name was.

and someone said it was nadech, and everyone laughed, MC repeated yaya nadech urassaya...lol!

then yaya gave some option, A amenda   B ella   C nothing

and of course the answer is C
====================================

0"16  after yaya asked this question and nadech was like "what?how come i never knew u have a middle name?", and they changed eye contacts, and nadech understood it immediately, yes, they can understand each other just by eyes.

0'51-0'53 someone said "nadech" , we can see their facial expressions, shy of course, but no one feels like me that they were sweet and pleased to hear it? or it was just me....too delusional? :woot: :woot:

1"15 nadech shook his head with laugh when yaya said amanda, lol, which seemed like he had no way to his naughty sister for making a fake middle name. his smile and eyes toward her was so spoiled :heart:

and when yaya said c nothing, he replied directly "nothing". :thumbsup:

well,i guessed all, pls dont blaim me if i was wrong.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

That was their conversation ka ^^ Charlenem ken mak mak ( very good).   :thanks: for your  :coolpix: as well  :heart:

Yaya asked directly " What is the meaning of her middle name ? " and Nadech was like " what" like you said hahaha. And then there were some responses from fan, he laughed, pointed to that fan and said " oh, he/she knows " haha

Bubba, Vimalee, Lovely_k: I cannot figure out what Nadech said  after that fan answer with his name for Yaya's question hahaha. They were both so shy and he said something about " khun" , but I did not get it, help us pls ^^  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

I love MC, after Yaya asked the question, he said " you've never mentioned this before ? " and Yaya whispered him hahahaha .At the end , he read the name with the options and asked which one is correct ? Yaya Amenda Urassaya, Yaya Ella Urassaya or Yaya Nothing Urassaya  hahahaha. He just need to say Yaya Urassaya anw.

@ Huanzhu : Thanks for your video ka  :wink:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi huanzhu welcome back, miz u, thanks 4 link !
thank u charlenem 4 yr time relating 4us, appreciate n njoy it much !

Thanks keylargo ....I always here to see all the wonderful comments, video & :coolpix:, just don really have much time to reply, very busy lately. How are u, still in :cloud9: mode? I hope our Oxygen team still here to support everyone ...because our team is normally drowning in the :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: first ....Hahahaaa :lol2: :rofl:
Cant wait to see RFTD on-air  .....

@luloveyaya : :welcome:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi huanzhu atm situation is in control, not many oxy dispatch requests but things will b different once rs airs! we'll need u wif us so pls b back okie partner ! take care wif yr busy workload huanzhu !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwww,I love this girl :heart:

IG : urassayas
ติดเรื่องนี้ค่ะ!!! ต้นรักริมรั้ว ยู กายส อา โซ คิว @kimmy_kimberley @mark_prin ps. ขอโทษคะพี่หมาก capture เห็นแค่ครึงหน้า hehe

SO HILARIOUS  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

For bubbles8 and m9 B) :drool: :yummy: :pervie:

for Charlenem: His sweet eyes, I don't know what Yaya can see in this eyes, for me, I see only ... LOVE hahaha :spin:

cr : as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi huanzhu atm situation is in control, not many oxy dispatch requests but things will b different once rs airs! we'll need u wif us so pls b back okie partner ! take care wif yr busy workload huanzhu !
I will ..... :highfive:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
my dear @vim or @bubba Can you please translate this article  THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!

http://news.sanook.com/1208426/เม้าท์-/

มีประเด็นให้ต้องเคลียร์อีกแล้วสำหรับนางเอกสาว "ญาญ่า อุรัสยา" เพราะล่าสุดมีกระแสข่าวเม้าท์มอยออกมาว่าเจ้าตัวแอบควงแขนพี่ชายคนสนิท "ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ" บินลัดฟ้าไปรับบุญงานกุศลงานไกลถึงประเทศพม่า แถมยังฟันค่าตัวแพ็คคู่สูงถึง 7หลักซะด้วย!! ซึ่งจริงเท็จยังไงนั้นสาวญาญ่าเค้าได้ออกมาชี้แจงกับกองทัพสื่อไปเป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้วว่า...
"เรื่องนี้ไม่จริงเลยค่ะ ญาญ่ากับพี่ณเดชน์ยังไม่มีแผนว่าจะไปพม่าเลยด้วยซ้ำ ยิ่งถ้าไปพม่าได้ค่าตัวเจ็ดหลักแถมเป็นงานบุญด้วยแล้วอันนี้ยิ่งไม่มีทางเป็นไปได้เลย เพราะเราไม่มีเวลาแล้วก็ไม่เคยวางแผนว่าจะไปจริงๆ"
ตกใจไหมที่อยู่ๆ ก็มีคนมาจับตามองเรื่องค่าตัว ?
"เรื่องค่าตัวสำหรับญาญ่ามันเป็นปกติอยู่แล้วค่ะเพราะทุกคนก็จับตามองมาตลอด"
ล่าสุดมีกระแสข่าวลือออกมาว่าเราจะต้องเล่นละครประกบคู่กับ "เจมส์ จิรายุ" ด้วย ?
"เรื่องนี้หนูยังไม่แน่ใจร้อยเปอร์เซ็นเหมือนกันคงต้องรอให้ผู้ใหญ่คอนเฟิร์มอีกที เพราะหนูไม่รู้อะไรเลย"
เห็นเค้าสรุปออกมาแล้วว่าเป็นเรื่อง ใต้ฟ้าสีคราม กับ ปริศนา ?
"ไม่รู้จริงๆ ค่ะว่าชื่อเรื่องอะไรหรือแนวไหนแต่ถ้าเป็นไปได้ก็ดี ส่วนเรื่องปริศนาอันนี้ไม่น่าจะใช่นะเพราะหนูไม่เคยได้ยินเลย"
ส่วนตัวเรากลัวแฟนคลับจะแอนตี้ไหม ?
"คิดว่าไม่มีหรอกค่ะ"
แต่ตอนนี้ก็มีหลายคนตั้งกลุ่มแอนตี้ขึ้นมาแล้วนะ ?
"หนูเชื่อนะว่าถ้าละครออนแอร์แล้วเนื้อเรื่องสนุกเค้าก็อาจจะให้กำลังใจนักแสดงก็ได้"
เรารู้สึกยังไงบ้างที่ตอนนี้เหมือนแฟนคลับจะมีอิทธิพลต่อการเลือกนักแสดงพอสมควร ?
"สำหรับเรื่องนี้หนูเข้าใจค่ะ เพราะว่าเค้าก็จะเป็นคนอีกหนึ่งกลุ่มที่ติดตามดูละครเราตลอด แต่ทั้งนี้แล้วการคัดเลือกนักแสดงมันก็ขึ้นอยู่กับการตัดสินใจของผู้ใหญ่ด้วยว่าบทไหนเหมาะสมกับใครมากกว่า"
กลัวพี่ ณเดชน์ หึงไหมถ้าเราต้องเล่นคู่กับ เจมส์จิ ?
"ไม่หึงหรอก (หัวเราะ)"
ยืนยันว่าไม่มีเกาเหลาแน่นอนหากต้องเปลี่ยนคู่จิ้น ?
"เราไม่มีเกาเหลาอะไรกันเลยค่ะ"

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.......What's a lovely morning to wake up to all these beautiful and sweet pictures and clips, I might as well go back to cloud9 and join huanzhu and keylargo na.  But, before I go I like to thanks all of  you lovely ladies for the  wonderful wonderful sharing of pics, clips, comments, and translations ja.   Good job  Charlenem, Lu and pinky3 na.
huanzhu said:
more & more video of the sweet couple NYtogether

credit :pittanomipa
The game continues......I super love this one :heart: :heart: :heart:

The MC asked, "How many eyebrow hairs does Nadech has?"
Nadech said,  "Oh!"   Then, Yaya 's just staring attentively at Nadech.    That's soooooo  sweeeet!!!

One person commented, "Ya ja.......If you keep staring at Pe Nadech like this, Pe Nadech would love to ask you that question about counting eyebrown hairs every day.  Is that right Pe Nadech?" :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sorry, I have to go.  Didn't get a chance to watch the second clip yet.  And,  @Lovely, when I have more time, I'll try to translate for you na unless someone else can before me.   Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I made a mv of Yadech from the SCB credit card event. I'm just an armature in this making video stuff so hope you all like it. Enjoy ja
http://youtu.be/6iffk0oz3jk

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6iffk0oz3jk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6iffk0oz3jk%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

The meaning from the song

Male: It's weird, but it's real. This thing shouldn't happen to me My loving feeling is just too sudden No matter how I look, you're the one the only one I've been waiting for

Female Part: It's weird, but it's real. Can you tell me that this is not a dream Tell me please, how did you do all those things You've change be to be an opened heart person, and to make me falls in love with you so easily.

Chorus:
Pre-Chorus: To be honest, since that first day I met you even though I don't know your name, I gave up. and even though I never know your feeling towards me Chorus: This is the first time I love someone without second thought The that time that I love someone and don't care if it's right or wrong I just need to continued to love you, cause I can't hold my feelings anymore

Chorus: 2nd This is the first time I love some one without second thought I don't even care about the results of it. It's fine if you don't know. Just let my heart shows its sincere feeling towards you. Stanza: It's weird, but it's real. This thing shouldn't happen to me I don't know if it because of god or some one that sent you to me and teach me what "love" is. Pre-chorus

Credit to Naravit Dunonga2 fo the eng sub and music

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
dearest mc ure super talented ! 4a novice da vdo is excellent, no amateurish standard there ! i love da song n da lyrics is so meaningful ! thank u 4taking da time creating n sharing wif us mc, i admire yr talent ! i look forward 2further vdo creations from u my dear friend ! tysm ! x

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thank u 4 trans, appreciate it esp wif yr busy schedule ! hehe after watching all da sweet vdo pls join huanzhu n i on c9, mc ure invited 2 yr vid is so good ! O

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu thank u 4your time in translating da game n of course so many gorgeous pic, its appreciated !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

yadech here looks like angelina jolie and brad fitt with their asian adopted child :heart:

@Lovely_k   @luloveyaya   yadech are not just adorable but inspired and in love we can see by the look of their eyes :heart:

i  never saw yadech's bliss when having different partner in any events but when yadech is together their eyes are hinting too much :heart:

i guess oxygen  is not enough for my euphoric attack ww/ SOB but i also need actrapid insulin i'm having hyperglycemia right now with the way yadech stare to each other,they are throwing me to :cloud9:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya was trying to count Nadech's eyebrow hair.  Yaya ja, it will take you a life time to count his eyebrow hair because it is very thick; but it is okay because Pe Nadech loves to look into your sweet and beautiful eyes na.

Sorry.  Very busy here just in and out. 
:thanks: again everyone for sharing!  
MrsChum, I'm very proud of you.  That MV is beautiful and I love the song.

Lu, Lovely, Charlenem, bubba, huanzhu, keylargo, Pinky3, m9, yaya kugimiya, Falada, and MrsChum, you girls are awesome!   Keep up the good works.

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Dear MrsChum: I love you videos and the chosen song ka, and thanks for translated lyrics as well. :flowers: It's beautiful, if you have time,  pls  be " amateur" like this and feed us na ka :thumbsup:

@ Bubba: Thanks for translation ka. Seems like you will be busy today, take care ka.

@ Vimalee: I think she just took advantage to stare at her pe chai's handsome face without any hesitation haha

@ Yaya Kugimiya: I love their pictures with children so much, feel like children think that they are adorable as well hahaha Just too cute, both of them !

@ Key: you're most welcome my dear. :heart: :heart: :heart:

He looks like Fai in these photos, so young, I love that haha. Nadech is such a great transformer :thumbsup:

Today, Nadech is going to join Yumyum's roadshow at Sisaket province

cr:as tagged