[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Charlenem said:

cr:นิตยสาร Request 16-30 กันยายน 2556

sorry to disturb everyone again, can anyone kindly translate it if u have a little free time? in general idea is ok too!!!! thanks in advance!!! :thanks:

cr as tagged
Here's the translation

Phenomenons “Nadech-Yaya”

It’s hard to tell what is the  IT   or what’s the trend in the limelight of the
“entertainment industry (EI)”.
Because there are many factors such as who’ll come and who’ll leave in the EI.

Some celebs try to make news to stay in the limelight so they will always be in the
news without even care if the news is good or bad.

Some even addict to drug which is hard for them to come back and be the same.

But, there are some celebs who still stay true to themselves, are respectable, are
faithful, and never decline.

At this time, they have to be the hottest koo kwan of the year “Nadech-Yaya” who
fan clubs cheer 100% with their well behave in the EI.

Every time we see these two, we would see their smiles and their honesty.

They are friendly and approachable.
The fans can experience the love and the warmth/closeness from “Nadech-Yaya”.

Phenomenons "Nadech-Yaya" always remain magical because every move they made
will be a news.  But mostly it will be a good news esp. Yaya who has so many male
celebs secretly like and admire her.

"Nadech-Yaya" become a koo kwan who are the most influential in the EI at this time.

It is not easy to have a koo kwan that everyone give a warm welcome like this.

Why is it like this?
Reason #1, both were born to be superstars kha.
Reason #2, they act naturally throughout and they don't have any bad news.

I guaranteed and confirmed kha that "Nadech-Yaya" still be a " koo kwan  forever/eternally"
who will go very very far.

Wow.....I'm so impressed!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
:thanks: @ bubba, thank u so much for translation and bringing us such a nice article! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: this writer tells the truth and it is really hard to find someone who acts as simple and natural as them in EI industry..
=======================================================

yadech is kookwan forever indeed, and they always bring us warm, love, happiness and faith. lol@ yaya has so many celebs secretly like and amire her :ghehe: :ghehe: ...well, i m sure nadech doesnt have any pressure for that because the only guy in his nong sao's heart is him :wub: . we havent heard any news yet about someone who is courting yaya even though we know many ppl claimed that they admire her coz everyone knows yaya belongs to nadech, it seems like nearly all ppl support them across the country. but, they still never hyped their relationship by themselves to get eye balls. they keep low key on their lives. they bring us happyness with their works and merits.

i belive in the god makes them for each other, they born as superstars, meanwhile they born as "nadech & yaya" for us. i know i m addicted to them, but i dont want to find a way out. i would like to be their fan and follow them until i m cured, but who can offer me the medicine first? :nailbiter: :rofl:

let us vote for them and just do something as we can. that is only thing we could do for them! thanks! we can repeat to vote and also can post their pics tag with #sudsapda_hug_Barry and #sudsapda_hug_Yaya on ig to suppot them :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

again for the links 
http://www.sudsapda.com/activity/Huggableguy2013/vote.aspx
cr: sudsapada

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a mil bubba 4 this amazing n sincere article by da writer, its so wonderful ! reading it i feel so proud of them n love yadech v deeply ! yadech never changed, stay true, mature thru da years in tots n actions, their morality tat r so valuable, gaining our love n respect ! theyre truly da 1 n only couple ill always cheer n support 2b kookwan ever ! 2beautiful stars 2b1 1day tats my profound wish 4 yadech ! tysm bubba appreciate your time, ilu !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Bubba, I'm crying now :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know I'm biased, always be biased by them but I also know why I am like that. Like you cannot help but  fall in love with something beautiful.

Like actor Ananda ( the one who has Magnum CF with Yaya) mentioned before in Woody's talk show that he like Yaya and he has never seen anyone with that honesty in EI for a long time. He will believe anything if Yaya is the one who says that."

Even I don't want to believe them in term of " pe-nong relationship" , I will always cheer for them, together or separate, they are both deserved to be successful and happy in this life.

I love the fact that they are shining brightly when they are not with the other, but when they are together, we will able to see only one shining star. They are match from heaven. If they are not the one for each other ( life is like that), we are happy because we are so damn lucky to able to see that fact, to cheer, love, support and follow them. I love being here as much as I love them.

Thanks ladies for everything :heart: :heart: :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: bubba!! Cyber hugs and :kiss: to you for this wonderful translation. I agree with the writer 100% that Nadech-Yaya will be forever kookwan/koojin..... No one can replace them. They will always be in my heart forever :heart: :heart:

@charlene and lu, I always love reading both your comment!. It's like reading your dairy, expressing your feeling, your love for your secret admire except this is an open book to share.

:thanks: again everyone that make this thread such a wonderful place to visit. Even when I'm SOOO busy I still sneak to come and read all the comment so I won't be behind.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
As the article said that there are many male celebs admire her, let's list them out. I like this topic HAHAHA

1. Woody , he is MC and he always treat Yaya as a princess ^^ Love that

2. Amanda , like I mention above, he admit that he like Yaya, because she is honest, has lot of aura. He said it's hard to find someone like her in EI and he will believe in whatever she says ^^

3. Rocker, so bad , I suddenly forgot his name, he mentioned on one TV show that he would like to cook for Yaya. He said she is lovely ( you are correct, sorry, I forgot your name, I will find out your name soon na ka :scratchhead2: ) --> you can check him out at 2:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB42qcwQ044

4. March - Cute boy from Hormones Series. He posted on his twitter that he has been dating with Yaya for 4 months and some fan criticized him. As long as you admire her, I like you boy, will have no offense at all toward you baby ^^

5. P' Bird Thongchai , I cannot tell if he admires her or not as he is really big senior star in Thailand but I know he loves her. I love his songs and now he loves my Yaya, it's just perfect ^^

6. P' sorrayuth - Morning News, I think he has really good impression about Yaya, like most of people do ^^.

Who else , ladies ???

Ah, last but not least, this guy , I need to add him to my list  Lol

cr: google

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
DONT FORGET TO HASH TAG #sudsapda_hug_barry on all your related yadeech /Nadech posts on IG

At this very moment Nadech is behind JamesJi on IG

Nadech:32568

JamesJi:33769

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
WOW, another beautiful article written about Yadech!
Once again, :thanks:so much bubba for translating for us and please thank your brother for us too for letting you borrow his ipad so you can see the fine prints!    Just for you na ..... :flowers:  :flowers: :flowers:
I'm still using personal PC.  I know I'm far behind in term of computer gadgets here.

Agreed with all you ladies here about Yadech.  They are one of a kind.  I've never followed or JIN or FIN any celebrities before and Yadech is my first.  I'm glad to have known them in this life time.

```````````````````````````````

Here is how the votes distributed for SUDSAPDA:

50%  - vote cards (I think from the magazine itself)

25%  - SUDSAPDA.COM

25%  - Instagram

Mark's and Kim's lakorn is on air right now and their fans are voting like crazy.

Good Luck Yadech.........!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya's List of Admirers

Add Ai Wan aka Mor Kong. I say this picture counts as proof:
http://instagram.com/p/cBipSszdnH/

Mike D. Angelo
He speaks very well of her. His instagram is flooded with her pix(well not literally but I haven't seen any other female dara with more pictures on his IG than Yaya. Even more than Margie-his 2 times CoStar). He wished her a Haapy Bday via VDO, came to her defense when senseless people attacked her on his IG, and repost fanmade artwork of him and Yaya on his IG<---- which other Dara repost fanart! Come on. This has to be a major crush. Last but not least, that unscripted kiss at the end of Yaya and his performance during the 3 Musketeers concert!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@lu

another guy who names arthur, he had rumor with yaya b4 they shot the lakorn and yaya even didnt know him in that time. and the journalist went to ask nadech about it too. arthur said he was jealous on nadech coz yaya was really a good girl in one magazine during their shooting the lakorn, and  recently he said he admired her but just admire not for courting in an interview......of course, no one will dare to court yaya coz nadech is always there...hahaha !

@kashie  that's right, mike could be one...lol :coverlaf:
==========================================
oh, yes i remember that news...honestly in the end i was not so happy for mike posted yaya's photos constantly when they got some news there (omg, sorry, i m a protective yadech bias fan.. :bhehe: ), esp. i saw yaya and nadech both had to answer the question about him :annoyed: ....well, i understand mike is her friend's brother, they could be close like pe/nong, of course. he can like her and post her pictures as he wants too :whistle: , just when they were both involved in news, it was better to stop a little but he didnt, he posted her pics nearly everyday during that time. besides, he was the one who posted yaya's picture which got attack by his fans :teary: , well....anyway, yaya said there would be no any develop between her and him in an interview, and then he said he felt "worry"(i m not sure if it was this word) to nadech for the news of him and yaya.

================
i voted them both on website,  posted their pictures with tagged on ig and click like for their pictures in sudsapda's ig, it counts too. i was glad that nadech's fans catch up very fast, several hours ago there was nealy 1800 behind, but later they kept 1500 behind, and then 1200 behind, and now just less than 700 behind at this moment!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: i know they r always good at voting...that is why nadech nearly won everytime during these 3 yrs. and yaya is no.1 in girls right now... so we can continue to cheer for them as we can !

cr de arthur fb

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Yaya's List of Admirers

Add Ai Wan aka Mor Kong. I say this picture counts as proof:
http://instagram.com/p/cBipSszdnH/

Mike D. Angelo
He speaks very well of her. His instagram is flooded with her pix(well not literally but I haven't seen any other female dara with more pictures on his IG than Yaya. Even more than Margie-his 2 times CoStar). He wished her a Haapy Bday via VDO, came to her defense when senseless people attacked her on his IG, and repost fanmade artwork of him and Yaya on his IG<---- which other Dara repost fanart! Come on. This has to be a major crush. Last but not least, that unscripted kiss at the end of Yaya and his performance during the 3 Musketeers concert!

What!   An unscripted kiss at the end of the Musketeers concert.   If this was true then this Mike guy was very disrespectful to Yaya and he was taking advantage of her.  Totally the opposite from Nadech who is considerate of his female co-stars.  Nadech said when it comes to love scenes it was the female who is at the disadvantage.  That's why he asked Yaya to work with him so they can pass in one take when it comes to love scenes.  He always wai and apologizes to Yaya's mom before they do any love scenes.  This is one of many reasons I like and admire about Nadech.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
What!   An unscripted kiss at the end of the Musketeers concert.   If this was true then this Mike guy was very disrespectful to Yaya and he was taking advantage of her.  Totally the opposite from Nadech who is considerate of his female co-stars.  Nadech said when it comes to love scenes it was the female who is at the disadvantage.  That's why he asked Yaya to work with him so they can pass in one take when it comes to love scenes.  He always wai and apologizes to Yaya's mom before they do any love scenes.  This is one of many reasons I like and admire about Nadech.
yes, vimalee, it is true u can watch the clip, and i think yaya was suprised too, she flapped him and smiled embrassed, so i guess it was not planed and he made it by himself on live....nadech never really touched yaya or any female co wokers except the scenes required, he is a good guy and a gentleman, no wonder yaya praises him all the time... :kiss2: .

btw, gals, for posting photo on ig, nadech is winnin 300 posts at this moment, waww, his fans no need to sleep? it reminders me of the korean fans when they were fightting to vote for their favours...but it is a long journey, we do what we can do, and hoping NY fans can fight for our beloved yadech!! :woot: :woot:

can anyone recommend me some tv series? i like beautiful girl and handsome guy inside...lol! i m bored and i have one week more to begin the school....i repeated NY's three lakorns nearly all summer...and i m dying to wait the RFTD on air.... :rant: :rant: :rant: can they shoot regularly???

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no! LoL I think I just got my Mike in trouble hahha. I don't put any kind of blame on Mike for posting that picture of him and Yaya up resulting on all the bashing. I don't understand why ppl were so rude. I don't no see anything wrong with the face she was making. And the pictures posted afterwards were all to promote the concert. I forgive him. After all, love an make people do all sorts of crazy things lol.

Vimalee said:

it was just a gesture not an actual kiss. Don't mind him he's just a little flirty on stage. I guess on stage he has his alter ego but off stage he's actually quit shy.

----------

Ok I feel like I gotta redeem my Mike Now lol. Off topic

Mike is a little flirty and a pretty open person. But if you follow him you can tell he is more genuine than he is anything else. I think in life, we should more cautious of people who are quiet and reserved than those who are straight forward. Mike was born into money but for as rich as he is, he's always been humble and what I admire THE most is how giving he is. He bought the whole cast of Raak Boon purses/wallets, does countless charity work and most famously he saved an old granny. He's still providing for this grandma who is a compLete stranger. for this reason he has a special spot in my heart.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hiiiiiii everyone! Oh how I miss you guys! It's been way too long since I've been on here! Between school and work and a million other different things, I barely have time to comment! I check in on Yadech news every night before bed, but I really don't have time to contribute any thoughts. Today, I will make some time ka! Lol.

(1) THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! If it isn't for you ladies, this thread would not be going as strong as it is now! I love and appreciate everyone's pictures, articles and comments! As always......a big thank you to Bubba and Vimalee for taking their time to translate articles for us! :thanks:

(2) It's official, my boyfriend and I have finally booked our trip to Thailand for this December!!! I'm soooo excited! I'll be in Bangkok sometime around Nadech's birthday and pray to Buddha I'll get to meet Yadech! Hopefully they won't be in Japan shooting their lakorn or in Norway for the holidays. *fingers crossed* If not, I will be happy enough just walking around taking pictures of their billboards and eating their Lays chips! Haha. Most of my two weeks will be in Phuket, but if anyone isn't too scared and wants to meet up for ONE day and attend some sort of Yadech's event together, let me know ka! :dance1: :dance3: :dance2:

(3) I'm so HAPPY to finally able to vote and contribute to Yadech's polls!!! Hopefully our Yadech wins for most huggable! I encourage everyone else to vote also ka! We must show that our Nadech is still #1 !!! :heart: Anyway, thanks again ladies! Love you all!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe welcome back Neezy!! Such a lucky gal! Wish I could join you but I already book my Hawaii trip next month too. No vacation time left after lol fingers crossed that you'll get to meet them ;) don't work too hard!