[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi my lovely ladies,

I will be gone for most of the day so last update before I go. :) and a video and a pic. Enjoy hehe.

P.S: Can anyone translate this?
daradaily 
ญาญ่า ปัดทานข้าวกับ ณเดชน์ สองต่อสอง 

it was tagged on the last pic I shared. I used google translate and it said that Yaya had a private dinner with Nadet. if its true ill be doing this  :woot:  :dance1: 

xoxo lovely_k

UPDATE: @8:47

BARRY: 227,336
JAMES: 223,599

YAYA: 170,643
BELLA: 137,998

http://youtu.be/ih6BD_YAN0I

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning ladies! Back to my voting this morning haha. Thanks for posting & sharing everyone! Aww, Yaya look so beautiful in the white dress with Min. Where is my Nadech? Didn't he attend too?

nthu_83

sarNie Egg

good morning yadechers in US and happy mid autumn yadechers in Asia, little treat to thank for welcome me here. Home made guys so not in good shape but good quality lolzzz. My mom made them. How are u guys doing with the voting? I was so tired didn't vote at all yesterday. The Viet restaurant where I work was busy cuz Andrew Zimmern the guy from Bizzard food show came to visit us yesterday. I took some pictures of him and my friends, and my friend took a horrible , blurry pic of me and Andrew because he was moving and ready to leave smh unbelievable. Anyway, i'm free today so time to take some actions, JJ is getting closer. tbh, I've never ship any couple hard like yadech. I used to watch Korean drama but not feeling like this @_@. My heart pouding so fast almost jumped out of my chest ( been having sob too) when someone posted pix of Nadech with one lady and his hand over her shoulder and sit on her bed, remember guys???  I went to check instagram right away and saw Boy with her under blanket no shirt so I was like phewwww , take it easy Thu nothing happened. :woot2:  :woot: Even soccer players from the soccer club ship for yadech too right.  They have Barry and Yaya on their jersey. I'm ok if they ship for yadech even their club is my favorite club's rival :gungirl: . Yaya was wearing uniform to the event so she went straight from schul??? too much work, hope she can stay healthy. Enjoy the mooncakes guys !!!!!!!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks for the moon cakes nthu_83 and welcome to the thread na.  Hope you'll have lots of fun here with us.  Can't wait to eat them!

Another beautiful picture of the ladies at the event

A teaser clip from Mistine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G72FbniTOPc&feature=youtu.be
cr:mistineclub

Nadech:  Have you eaten yet?   What if I invite you to eat together?

Ah......Nadech  sure looks  yummy!!! :bhehe:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@key yepp i choose this name cos near to my initial and as u said it's easy   :bhehe:

I might only digging info about yadech since I only have a little time recently, but I hope I can catch up more when I have more free time.
So nice to be here, everyone's here is so lovely.

@lu if I have to vote, I would say yes, cos this is the only place where I can find info and someone will be kind enough to translate into english, everytime I watched youtube about Yadech before, I didn't understand anything, but I can get an explanation here..

@all here in this thread thx for giving me a warm welcome  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: . U gals give me the euforia to do a silly thing such as voting for our Yadech  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: ..I even still vote in my client's office.. hope my client won't complain about that to my boss..

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Charlenem said:
cr yum pooma

yaya's interview  they nearly ask p'nadech all the time, so @bubba, vimalee, cookies, lovely k.....can help us to translate it? :thanks: in advance and sorry to distube u always! :cry1:
http://youtu.be/6lgOQUVoCaI

Charlenem, I will try my best to give you the main idea, but we both have to wait for Bubba, Vimalee or Lovely_k na hahaha

They seem asked whether Yaya and her p' Nadech went out for dinner to celebrate their 1st anniversary or not ( kind of dating - 1 year). She said, definitely not, but they often went out to have dinner together after works and they went with other people as well, sometimes like Kim,Mark ... One reporter asked her which places ( restaurant) good for couple, she said if for couple she does not know HAHAHA

She said if there is an anniversary, it should be for all 4 years knowing each other, not only 1 ^^ ( WOW, then this is the fourth anniversary lor ??? hahaha)

She said they went out to have dinner together quite often, then she is not sure which date that reporters mentioned. Then they asked when the most recent date that they went out together, she said that maybe 2 days ago ^^

WELL, Charlenem, don't believe me too much na hahaha

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
Charlenem, I will try my best to give you the main idea, but we both have to wait for Bubba, Vimalee or Lovely_k na hahaha

They seem asked whether Yaya and her p' Nadech went out for dinner to celebrate their 1st anniversary or not ( kind of dating - 1 year). She said, definitely not, but they went out to have dinner after works and they went with other people as well, sometimes like Kim,Mark ... One reporter asked her which places good for couple, she said if for couple she does not know HAHAHA

She said they went out to have dinner together quite often, then she is not sure which date that reporters mentioned. Then they asked when the most recent date that they went out together, she said that maybe 2 days ago ^^

thanks Lu!! :thanks:  :thumbup:  i belived u!!! u r so nice!!! :cloud9: :cloud9:
==================================================

but i think they've met yesterday coz i trust the guy who took photos of these 3 girls was nadech...lol! :woot2: :woot2: well, i just guess, dont trust me :bhehe: . so at least they've met 2 days ago as yaya said...hahaha, can i think actually they meet each other everyday? :clap: :clap:

well,in another side i feel sorry for her coz she definitely didnt want to talk about this private thing, they still dont want to publicize it so far. but i think they r really dating now according to those recently news, now reporters stop asking if they r dating but just ask if they r engaged or if they celebrate their 1st yr anniversary... and for the time, i trust too, i always feel that they might begin their relatioship after tnnkk...

in this case, if they r really in relationship, it is better they come out and tell the public because they will always be disturbed by this type of question...honestly, i m a little tired of playing this guess game too...they r too obviously laterly :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
nykim ~ thanks for the additional info... i hv to check n clear the cache na, shall do it coz i dont want to compromise my votes, i even went to google translate the wordings appear at the bottom of 2013 like u said and the translation comes out as 

ขอบคุณที่ร่วมกิจกรรม =thanks for participating
cr. google translate

so i guess that's a good sign rite?

nthu_83 ~ thx for the mooncake and happy mid autumn 2u2. oh btw, the footballer (soccer for US) YAYA Toure is actually and Ivorian player currently playing for manchester city club and the other player named Barry, sorry i dont really know him but he's playing for the same club. it's a coincidence that both of them having same name as our yadech and in the same club hence we got their pics with yaya and barry's name written on the jersey. nadech plays soccer so does yaya ... yadech everywhere! ;)

lu ~ oui... yaya met march? when was that pic taken? probably juz b4 the fake dating thing? looking at the pic i'm convinced he's just one harmless besotted fan of yaya  :yes: 

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:

charlene ~ u beats me... i was abt to say that must be around the time the photo of yaya, kim and mint surfaced, the one where u spotted nadech's reflection *lol*

awww... that must be a very stressful interview with the reporters keep on asking this and that... pity yaya, wish they leave her alone, they r still young anyway let them hv fun n live life to the fullest until they r ready to announce.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Charlenem: you're welcome dear. Haha, I hope that guy reflected on the mirror is Nadech ^^ Maybe he had to set up dinner to report with Yaya and her mates about the new lakorn fitting, to make commitment that he will be 100% professional focusing on work and will come back with YAYA 100% hahaha * delusional mode*

@ Sasha: About March, I have no clue when that photo was taken, but I think it was between the time when he posted the status and the time when people tracked back his twitter and made it a big deal ^^ Anw, for me, I dont know him, then no judgement , but I also think he is purely a fan of our Yaya only ^^

@ fyi : yes, just come here often and spazz with us. I guarantee that you will still be happy even you have no clue what they're talking about . Bcs,  all of ladies here are full capable of turning on the delusional mode and enjoy it to the max until one of our beautiful translators come and pull us back to reality, haha.

I go to bed now. Last gift for you ladies today, this song is lovely, cannot understand what the meaning is :scratchhead2: but just nice ^^ Good night ladies ! :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnGTC8EUUes

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@lu, you did a great job translating the clip and thanks for sharing that very beautiful, beautiful song by singular!

I'm glad Yaya seemed to be happy and smiled while answering the media.   She said they went out to eat a lot after work.  She said people might see just the two of them because they went to the restaurant first while waiting for their friends to join them later (that's right, Yaya.  We believe you because your friends always have time to join you, that's what the friends are for).  She said they also have to make reservation ahead of time because some restaurants are very crowded.   I like that she said there is no one year anniversary.  We have known each other for four years now.  WOW, and it's still going strong.   :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

@nthu_83, thank you so much for sharing those yummy moon cakes.  I just bought a box several days ago.  Today is an official Autumn festival, so Happy Tet Trung Thu to lu, meo, callazuki, bubba, and nthu and to everyone else who also celebrate Autumn festival.

ps:  Yaya also mentioned that Nadech is handsome (lor) again.  She has been praising him in every interviews now.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@sasha    the picture with march, it was 1 yr ago. march posted it on ig to announce that he had been dating yaya since 4 months  on fool's day last yr. and this news came out recently.

@lu  i think we r both happy and not feel so pain for nadech's fitting now after watching yaya's interview, right? :pervie:

@vimalee  thank u....lol @ four yrs, yaya was so lovely, i guess maybe she didnt listen well their question?she thought they've known each other since 4 yrs? that is why she said 4 yrs :scratchhead2: .. :woot: yes, i m happy that she was really so open and sweet to answer the questions with p'nadech, and actually they do meet and eat outside often without their moms... :woot: :woot:

======================================

ok, i think reporters r very clever to catch yaya and throw the questions to her, if it was nadech, its for sure he would deny everything even he would say he doesnt meet yaya out of their job. but this time, i m really interested in how he would reponse this question since his sister spilled the beans again. :pervie: :pervie:

oooppppsss. i think all NY fans r so excited to watch and discuss about her interview, jj fans catch up us again.

cr ny club fb

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya (Mae Ying) is gorgeous in this picture, no wonder Nadech (Khoon Luang) was smitten by her beauty!

"No matter how many bites you feed me, there's still not enough "  :heart: :heart:  :heart:

credit:  Nadechworld.com FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu ure super sweet wif so many pic n treating us wif interview extract, thank u lu !
hi nthu those mooncakes look amazing ur mom is sure a chef, look v good both snowskin n baked 1s!
fyi i wont miz out yr name its da coolest n really nice ring !
thanks my lovely n bubba wif beautiful pic, vdo ! lovely tysm wif vote updates, we're lucky 2 hve such a dedicated keeper !
njoy reading yr cmns, tots charlenem, vimalee, sasha, thank u !
lays cf is a little sneak peek of yadech in traditional costumes, they looked so good ...hehe cant imagine if they dressed like tat in their wedding...delusional !!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
dahlala said:
Hello everyone, I've been such a silent reader but I want to join you all in all this Yadech fun talk  ^_^ 
Thank you to everyone for translating and uploading pictures and articles!
welcome dahlala n hv fun wif us !