[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone,

:thanks: to all u lovely ladies ~ m9, mrschum, charlene, neezy, lu, vimalee, bubba,  for lovely photos of yadech n translation. u girls r so kind to keep us updated with yadech events n activities.

@huanzhu, fyi, yk, key, meo, meyseale, pinky3 for ur sweet comments. u girls sure know how to make this thread happening :cheer:  :party:  :cheer: with ur funny & sweet comments. 

@lovely_k, thanks 4 ur daily updates on the voting. here's  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: for u. u r a gem! ;-)

@tippy, hi there... good 2 see u r back... thanks 4 the straw flowers. i know ur bz, do take care of ur health.

@ :welcome1: daai my felow countrygirl ;-). wow... we hv more and more MY fans, lovely!

Neezy said:
Thanks Lovely for this adorable pic! I loveeeee this pic so much because Yadech seems so normal! Like two young, good looking people who happens meet and fall in love at school (even though they're at work). It takes me back to my high school days where I was so happy every time I got to see my secret crush walking down the hallway or something. Lol. Yadech looks so young and happy like normal people, I wish they could always be like this. :wub:

neezy, u r rite. they do look like normal ppl in this pic. like high school sweetheart infact!!! :woot2:  :woot: 

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Nadech look very handsome
In this pic :drool:

IG: BJ Jean

Nadech is such a cutie when he was a toddler

IG Mae Keaw

@mrschum - nadech looks seriously handsome i;m drooling!!! :drools:  :drools: 

awww... why r u crying my boy? come here let me give u a big hug lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
my dearest sweet falada, thank u 4taking time 2create this gif 4me ! i heart it n U very much 4 yr totfulness !!! sincere appreciation n thanks, wif love key

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for comments, pictures, updates, and videos! Really appreciate it.  :thumbsup:

keylargo said:
my dearest sweet falada, thank u 4taking time 2create this gif 4me ! i heart it n U very much 4 yr totfulness !!! sincere appreciation n thanks, wif love key

@Key Aww Your welcome and thanks, key! You're so sweet. Love you so much!  :heart:
Nadech is so cute. Thanks, Mrschum. 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
daai said:
@yaya kugimiya - where did u get that pics? yadech went to wakeboarding? are u serious? i saw someone post a few pics of yadech went to wakeboarding but i dont see anything  :cry: why? can u guys help me by posting them (pics) again? please...

plus..im new here everyone. hahaha. nice to meet u all, YADECH's fans

im their biggest fan/shipper from malaysia  :bhehe:  one thing..anyone of u can show me the evidence or pics that yadech absolutely had private dinner or maybe dating? please...
hi daai

welcome aboard to yadech ship  :heart:

i just saw that pic in fb the credit doesnt belongs to me.my dear i believe yadech are dating not bec i'm a yadech shipper and not bec i'm delusional but bec yadech are indeed soulmates since the beginning.when yaya was ask if they are celebrating 1 year anniversary she said not 1 year but four years :heart:  cant you see is there any news that nadech is dating another girl since DJA?same with yaya she never dated with any other guy instead we keep on seeing them together out of work like doing merits and at the dog park,horse back riding with henry and dating at a coffee shop with picture but suddenly deleted bec it's supposed to be private.the vday dinner date was true though no pix but yaya admitted it even the songkran they celebrate it together confirmed by yadech and during their trip in america yaya did not order and eat anything until her bf arrived while their companions were eating already  :cheer: about wake boarding thing i'm still clueless

btw @Mey and all

check this out i've noticed nadech is blushing too much in this scene his ears were so red :heart:     :woot:  :woot:as if they did not kiss in private more than this but with more tongue actions :pervie:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgeHTh-6fog&feature=player_embedded

Here's the translation for the latest Lays clip.

Media:     These two flavors, did you come up with it by yourselves?

Nadech:   No, Lays fans requested to bring these flavors back and we are just happy to accommodate.

Media:     Yaya already answered this, but there was sighting that you disguised yourself and made a reservation at the hotel to celebrate one year anniversary.  Is that true?

Nadech:   No, that is not true.

Media:      Aren’t you curious at all that people thinks it was you?

Nadech:   A little…I don’t know.

Media:     Last time, Yaya said you guys went out to eat often.

Nadech:   Yes, we went out often but we are always with the group of many people.

Media:     Not Just the two of you?

Nadech:   No, never the two of us.

Media:    People are keeping an eye on you two about the one year celebration.

Nadech:   No, we don't celebrate one year.   We’ve known each other for four years already.   We celebrate all the time.

Media:      So you never been to Banyan Tree?

Nadech:    No, never been there.

Media:      Do you have to be more careful now?

Nadech:    A little, but when we go to work or play, we always have people with us like Pe Margie, Pe Boy, or the elders.  We are under the watchful eyes of others.  We never go by ourselves.  If we go anywhere by ourselves, there will be
news.

Media:       Do you go eat at someone’s house?

Nadech:   No, we don’t.

Media:    Do you want to go out by yourselves?

Nadech:  No, just the two of us will be lonely.  The more the merrier.

Media:     There is a buzz that people wants to see Patricia acting with you?

Nadech:   This, I don’t know.  Let’s better discuss about this lakorn.   I think Lom Sorn Ruk is a fun lakorn and Pe Taew, Nong Patricia, and I have  a lot of homework to do.  Please support us.

…… Then the media asked him about Mario and Ken P.

Media:  So you two have any upcoming boon/merit event together?

Nadech/Yaya:     Yes, Boon Krathin (another important religious ceremony in Thailand).  We have souvenir for fans like a bag or water bottle with RFTD characters on them.   Fans can order them from Nong Yaya's or my fan club sites like Facebook or IG.

Media:   So where does the money from these souvenirs go to?

Nadech:   Go into my pockets...  (just then Yaya hit him and called him crazy).   Nowadays, many people like to go to the temples to pray, to meditate, and to attend events.   The temples have to provide essential basic like water, electric, food, etc. so the money we donate to the temples would be a great help.

Nadech and Yaya said the Rising Sun team will go to Siba, Japan for one month to shoot the series.  The trip has been planned for a long time and it will be the last time they film abroad.

Media also asked Nadech about the Unilever contract and his fee increase.      He said he doesn’t know the extent of it since Pe Ae and company are the one who handle the contract.  Right now he has a new tooth paste CF with Unilever. 

----------------------
So Nadech came prepare for this interview.  Yaya didn’t have to say much.  Many people still wonder whether these two are dating or not.  Someone made a comment that we would know the answer by February or August of 2014.  Lol, many people thinks Yadech are dating because of this year secret Valentine Dinner in February and Mother's Day picture on Mae Kaew's IG in August. 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

First I want to say BIG BIG THANX AND PRAISE TO OUR DEAR VIMALEE :clap:  :thumbup: for doing such a FANTASTIC job with the translation. You are amazing. I smiled reading it because there are very very clever answers where you know its been rehearsed. He knew it was coming because he is such a natural at talking to reporters. He is extremely protective of his relationship with Yaya.  :woot:

I'm sorry you guys IG hashtag counter has not updated Nadech or James posts. It is stuck at the numbers I posted earlier and its been a day. I think it capped out. but anyways enjoy these pics. Nadech filming Rising sun and also took a photoshoot/Fitting and I wonder if Yaya is on his mind since he knows she had a test hmmmm theres me crossing my fingers they meet for dinner lets have more FIN DAYS!!!

I wonder is he's texting YAYA  :crush:  :spin:

THIS IS FOR A RS PART 2- BARRY AND ANUCHYD SAPANPHONG 

:heart:  :toast: GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!! SWEET DREAMS AND TAKE CARE HAK YOU GIRLS!!!  :highfive:  :heart: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm vimalee 4yr time translating 4us, it was a long interview ! im happiest wif them going 2 jp 4a month, yadech togetherness ! ty vimalee !

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greetings everyone!

No idea who is the lady's birthday, maybe either one of them holding flowers. Yaya must be close to her to congratulate her.

Little boy nadech

Love these moments

Love their stares

credit as tagged

vimalee, thanks for the long translation.

Just curious, in thailand if the girl pays respect to her male friend's mom, does it imply anything? Or any one can do that to each other's mom with no hidden meaning.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @key it was a great moment.

Thanks girls for all the pics, translation.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning,

Thanx everyone for the pics!!!! @lu ooh love the slight tough so cute, @mc love love love the new rising sun pics!!!! and @nett thank you for letting our girls know about the new vote!!!. Ok so without further ado here is the new update and a pic to enjoy.

*Remember to post #sudsapda_hug_barry_new and #sudsapda_hug_yaya_new

UPDATE: @8:30 am  FIN FIN FIN AND FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!
:heart: BARRY: 36,093       :heart: YAYA: 25,075
     JAMES:  23,873        BELLA: 9,032

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Nadech comes back splendidly

During the past, one had to talk about the young pra'ek like James Jirayu that he was born to kill (overtake) Nadech.

But as the time passes, Nadech did not die once.   In addition, he seems to have more works than before as well in both event and presenter
which he has just acquired 2 more.   There's a news that he took over one of the work from James Ji and got very high pay.

Have to say that nobody can overtake this pra'ek in both habits and talents which are amazing, and it's hard for him to fail or lose.

Thx bubba for translating this....Na will always be shine and we are the fans will always support him !!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
:welcome1: daai to Yadech thread.  Have fun and enjoy your stay na!
:thanks: again my Lovely_k for always updating us with so many wonderful pictures and results.
Nadech Mistine Big Project.

Just for you m9 with his personal signature too!

credit:  Nadechworld.com FB

Na looks so good here...love him more and more   :wink:

thx for sharing this gorgeous pic na ka !  :yes: